How do we make Spain islamic again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aoe4mkzBdCs
youtu.be/AOe4mkzBdCs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_I_of_Asturias
youtube.com/watch?v=FXWjv1XXbcA&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why did they leave the tiny northern port alone?

You can't, they balance the moors with romanians and spics wich are more radicals

They needed the whites to make more qts for them to breed so they gave them some land to fuck

you have to go back over that fence

A mixture of it being hard to conquer (mountainous terrain suitabe for defense) and it being relatively poor and resourceless, same reason why romans took so long to get there.

>spics
yo pensaba que nosotros eramos spics tambien

isn't 10% of your language arabic?
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoe4mkzBdCs

Woops link fucked
youtu.be/AOe4mkzBdCs

>alacran
wut

>leave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_I_of_Asturias
Whether Pelagius or Favila were ever considered kings in their own lifetime is debatable, but Alfonso certainly was. He began a lifelong war against the Moors. In 740, he conquered Galicia and in 754, León. He went as far as La Rioja. However, the few urban populations of these frontier regions fled to his northern dominions, leaving a depopulated buffer between the Christian and Muslim states.

Asturias = Spain
Rest are territory conquered.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXWjv1XXbcA&t=9s

The Arab writers speak of the kings of the northwest of Iberia as the Beni-Alfons (descendants of Alfonso), and appear to recognize them as a Galician royal stock derived from Alfonso I. Alfonso is credited with establishing the shrine of Our Lady of Covadonga, in commemoration of his father in law's victory at the Battle of Covadonga. He and his queen are interred there. Their epitaph reads:[1]

"AQVI YAZE EL CATOLICO Y SANTO REI DON ALONSO EL PRIMERO I SV MVJER DOÑA ERMENISINDA ERMANA DE DON FAVILA A QVIEN SVCEDIO. GANO ESTE REY MVCHAS VITORIAS À LOS MOROS. FALLECIO EN CANGAS AÑO DE 757."

"Here lies the Catholic and Holy King Don Alfonso the First and his wife Doña Ermesinda, sister of Don Favila to whom he succeeded. This king won many victories against the Moors. He died in Cangas in the year 757."

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Dunno, that word is common here.

allaju akbajajajajjajajajaajajajjajajajajjajajajajajjaja

The next muslim invasion won't be comming from the south.

Continue doing what you're doing in the EU?

Un escorpión. Vuelve al colegio

latin, latin, latin, latin, maybe arabic for both but maybe latin for spanish, latin in spanish and greek in arabic, arabic, arabic, arabic with latin modification, greek and latin

so basically 3 out of the 10 chosen ones

My ancestors :^)

Who the hell call scorpions alacrans?

In Cuenca it is pretty common. They are usually tiny scorpions