6Anas Urbaningrum USD 5,5 juta
7Melcias Marchus Mekeng USD 1,4 juta
8Olly Dondokambey USD 1,2 juta
9Tamsil Lindrung USD 700 ribu
10Mirwan Amir USD 1,2 juta
11Arief Wibowo USD 108 ribu
12Chaeruman Harahap USD 584 ribu dan Rp 26 miliar
13Ganjar Pranowo USD 520 ribu
14Agun Gunandjar Sudarsa selaku anggota Komisi II dan Banggar DPR USD 1,047 juta
15Mustoko Weni USD 408 ribu
16Ignatius Mulyono USD 258 ribu
17Taufik Effendi USD 103 ribu
18Teguh Djuwarno USD 167 ribu
19Miryam S Haryani USD 23 ribu
20Rindoko, Nu'man Abdul Hakim, Abdul Malik Haramaen, Jamal Aziz dan Jazuli Juwaini selaku Kapoksi pada Komisi II DPR masing-masing USD 37 ribu
21Markus Nari Rp 4 miliar dan USD 13 ribu
22Yasonna Laoly USD 84 ribu
23Khatibul Umam Wiranu USD 400 ribu
24M Jafar Hapsah USD 100 ribu
25Ade Komarudin USD 100 ribu
26Abraham Mose, Agus Iswanto, Andra Agusalam, dan Darma Mapangara selaku direksi PT LEN Industri masing-masing Rp 1 miliar
27.Wahyudin Bagenda selaku Direktur Utama PT LEN Industri Rp 2 miliar
28.Marzuki Ali Rp 20 miliar
29.Johanes Marliem USD 14,880 juta dan Rp 25.242.546.892
30.37 anggota Komisi II lainnya seluruhnya berjumlah USD 556 ribu, masing-masing mendapatkan uang berkisar antara USD 13 ribu sampai dengan USD 18 ribu
31.Beberapa anggota tim Fatmawati yaitu Jimmy Iskandar Tedjasusila alias Bobby, Eko Purwoko, Andi Noor, Wahyu Setyo, Benny Akhir, Dudi, dan Kurniawan masing-masing Rp 60 juta
32.Manajemen bersama konsorsium PNRI Rp 137.989.835.260
33.Perum PNRI Rp 107.710.849.102
34.PT Sandipala Artha Putra Rp 145.851.156.022
35.PT Mega Lestari Unggul yang merupakan holding company PT Sandipala Artha Putra Rp 148.863.947.122
36.PT LEN Industri Rp 20.925.163.862
37.PT Sucofindo Rp 8.231.289.362
38.PT Quadra Solution Rp 127.320.213.798,36

que quiso dizer com isso?

list of people on our new corruption scandal

Did 2016 have any anime guests? Has one been announced for 2017?

Why are you moving here?
As for the place itself, it's pretty comfy and there are fairly decent shopping options here. The city has urbanized quickly over the past few years or so, so now traffic is common place, especially during rush hours.

I don't recognize any of those names. Care to introduce to us some of them?

From the previous thread:

To the ASEANfags: I wonder what will happen if the Communist invasion in China during World War II failed and Taiwan would be able to reunify it quickly? Or that the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 successfully bought democracy in China when the Communist invasion succeeded before that?

What if Korean War ended with the national reunification under anticommunist (South Korea as it is now) government? Or that the war never happened in the first place and peaceful unification went well as expected?

Or what if South Vietnam became a member of UN if not for the Soviet veto and that its northern neighbour failed to unify Vietnam under communist government and that the US-backed forces actually won the war that will cause Laos and Cambodia to finally got liberated? Or that the general elections in 1955 led to peaceful unification under South Vietnam as well?

those are basically everybody on one of the commision of people's representative council
ones of the interesting names are ganjar pranowo and possibly ahok
they are our meme governors

>Did 2016 have any anime guests?
Only comic artists, cosplayers and Hollywood guests from what I've heard.

>Has one been announced for 2017?
Not yet.

The thing I wondered is, have you been to this con in the past? For what?

Im going to university.
its gonna be a little wierd enrolling during the transitional period of K-12(guessing there's only gonna be few freshman)

not underage im 19

I've only been to Bangkok for stopovers (on the way to and from Europe, interestingly). I've never actually been there properly. I'm interested in the event though because my favorite singer was a guest during the inaugural event in 2014: it was her first of (only) two Southeast Asian appearances, the second of which was in Malaysia in 2015.

BABI TIDAK HARAM

BABI HALAL

BABI ENAK BANGET

AYO MAKAN BABI

blake kafir laknatullah

Why in Batangas, though? There are plenty of universities in Manila where you could go to. Heck, you could have probably gone to college over there instead.

I'm studying in ph too,c-can we be friends

ALLAHU AKBAR ADIKKU

Yeah.

There's one question you didn't respond previously: The guy that directs TR is directing Konosuba (of both you and me are watching right now): his name is Takaomi Kanasaki and is good at comedy. If you love his comical and wacky style, check his track record: myanimelist.net/people/11299

Where here?

Lyceum at Gen Trias desu

Well to be honest I really only cared about TR because two of my favorite singers (in this pic) performed songs for it. I liked the show but it wasn't really anything special, apart from the cute girls and good songs. I did like it enough to buy the first volume of the LN when I first went to Japan three years ago, though.

You should go to Lyceum of Calamba or Lyceum of Batangas.

I'm transfering to La Salle - Dasma actually since that was my first option but they dont accept freshmen atm

We should have a discord

Do you plan on reading the rest of LN though? I think there were 15 volumes or something that are currently available and is ongoing.

By the way what do you think of Kanasaki himself? He's overlooked as an anime director but he does make fantastic things, and Tokyo Ravens is his first directorial attempt at directing a serious, non-comedy work.

What do you think of Konosuba?

Pls dont dox.
>Why Batangas
LPU Batanfas is the only one that offers the degree I want.
>Why not US
complicated mostley because don't wanna
>Why not Manila.
Parents don't want me to move there
I have relatives in cavite so either way ill have to fine my own place.
Batangas seems comfier.

>Im going to university.
Don't you have better university there? Why study here?

>Cavite

I don't really read LNs though, I only bought it to support the industry. I don't care much about anime directors or producers either: I mostly care about singers or voice actresses instead.

I love KonoSuba: it was my AOTY of 2016. It also introduced me to Machico who's a pretty good singer: I just wished she did more songs, though.

I dunno

Sure!!
Im not gonna know anyone anyway

I admit that I actually care about all aspects of the industry of the anime: the studio doesn't matter too much but I have a bias on some of them.

Anyways I'm going to say, TR did air on Animax Asia, but I think you did miss it. But did you remember the K-drama craze airing in the channel in the early 2010s? It caused a huge backlash among anime fans.

Where are the Malaysians?

I want to hate fuck Ayu Ting Ting so much.

y hate

Some historyfag should answer to my what-if scenarios.

Ayu Ting Ting did nothing wrong

I remember that and found that really cringy. That was also the time they changed their logo for a year or two.
Yes, I know Tokyo Ravens aired there. I even saw a few episodes of it there, but by then I had already finished the series. I'm just upset my love never got to visit the Philippines before she retired.

Who?

BABI? DID SOMEONE SAY BABI? CHINKSSS!
Jamal get me the .50 Browning its holocaust time.

Chinks di mana?

Hopefully, tensions between the DPRK and Malaysia increase to the point of large loss of life on both sides, possibly at the nuclear level

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayu_Ting_Ting

piye kabare your wife's son blake?

But will NK collapse like Soviet Union though? It'll take several decades for it to happen, assuming the South Korean THAAD thing will successfully counter the NK missile attacks.

Is she the Mocha Uson of Indonesia?

>all these autism concentrated into one thread

>Communist invasion in China during World War II failed and Taiwan would be able to reunify it quickly?
The power of the throne of heaven will corrupt them sooner or late
>Or that the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 successfully bought democracy in China
From what I understand its not 'democracy revolution' in the western sense but students worried about the competitive capitalist future instead of easy commie jobs.
>Indochina matters
Everyone gonna get choked when China blackmail with Mekong river, freedom and democracy is not gonna get you fresh water.
EVERYWHERE

>"Ting Ting" used the title as a euphemism for 'virgin', including lyrics such as "saya masih ting-ting / dan terjamin ting-ting" ("I'm still ting-ting / and guaranteed to be ting-ting"); she later added ting ting to her first name to create a stage name, at the suggestion of her producers.
>said she's virgin
>gets pregnant outside marriage

Virgin Mary?

>Everyone gonna get choked when China blackmail with Mekong river, freedom and democracy is not gonna get you fresh water.

What it is then?
Laos' Mékong dam projects sure are going to very controversial.

Nah the baby has a dad, unless you think that "virgin" mary was rapped and she lied about her "virgin."

Seems like China is gonna dam their part of Mekong anyway.
Rip all those giant freshwater fish that will be gone once the hydro dam ruins the river.
>you will never get to taste asam pedas or grilled with sambal 600kg stingray
Why even live?

What can they do? We are down there and they are far up North

You know what's ironic? Laos wanting to become the "battery of Asia". This is the same country where a few prominent civil society activists disappeared never to be seen again.

Not gonna happen, they already released some Malaysians under pressure from WFP.
Even madman gotta eat.
We are not gonna comment on that, lets just say we might have our share of skeletons as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Manser
The Thai Silk king, a former OSS agent (predecessor of CIA) who revived Thai silk industry also disappeared here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Jim_Thompson

Whats it like for a good looking white guy in SEA? Are the memes true? Or would I just get the same attention as I do here (which is a lot tbqh)

Is the batangueno hard to understand? it sounds like they just have different words for things and say "dine" instead of "dito" but was understandable for the most part

It depends, post pic.

If Malaysia go, you go too

It all depends on your money.

China would still not be part of ASEAN. The point of ASEAN after the Cold War was no longer to stop communism, but instead to make sure that SEA states stay independent. SEA is surrounded by Asian powers like China, India, Australia, Japan and the US. This is why we need to act like a bundle of sticks like a fasces, to remove influence.

I also think, mainland SEA would also be without the communist regime, as western investors would flock.

I really think, that for ASEAN to solve the South East Asian Sea disputes, it has to revive SEATO.

Depends on where you are.
A muslim zealot region? not so much.
The real place for easy pussies is Bisayan region Philippines.

By the way: just wondering: how did you find out that you-know-who was retiring?

It's mostly similar to standard Tagalog (i.e. Filipino), and any quirky words would be easily understood through context. Personally I don't use "dine" often, though, instead preferring to use "dito". But that may be because I've been staying in Manila for four years now and most of my relatives on both sides of my family live in Manila anyway.

someone post that pic of that ugly bisaya chick

>Laos and Cambodia to finally got liberated
Not likely. The Khmer Rouge had internatuonal backing by the US and their allies, mostly because they opposed Vietnam.The only country to withdraw support was Sweden. I find it difficultnto believe that the US's continued involvement in the war would do us any good. It was their interference that destabilised the region in the first place.

>sticks like a feces
That will sure make us a major superpower.

To be fair, I did knew that Mami Kawada retired on one of your posts on Sup Forums, thought it was a joke only to find out it's real when I checked ANN. It was pretty sad actually but I assumed she retired because her newest singles aren't selling well.

just bee yourself

is the accent this heavy or is she exaggerating?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPCG6re7rL0

About your post that you didn't answer, here I'll go:

US had good intention.
It's Pol Pot fault for turning your country into stone age through mass genocide.
Don't tell him, you just ruined the joke.

SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

Which post?

> I assumed she retired because her newest singles aren't selling well.
Apparently she claimed she retired because she had reached a milestone in her career (10 years) and she thought she'd stayed in the industry long enough and didn't want to reinvent herself or change direction. Though it's highly likely that declining sales were the ultimate factor, but apparently she had considered retirement as early as 2012, long before her sales decline.

Yeah, I thought it was a joke too, intially. My initial reaction was this post: boards.fireden.net/a/thread/136543328/#q136547580 Ironically, I first heard the news on Sup Forums and thought it was a joke at first.

Exaggerated. We normally only speak like that when we're angry. Otherwise, we speak normally and calmly.

About your post that you didn't answer, here I'll go: Fixed for typo link, sorry

Apik2

I was referring to "By the way: just wondering: how did you find out that you-know-who was retiring?" part

Kabaneri lives matter. Gib blood

I was at seminar just now. Sorry.

>it has to revive SEATO.
You need muscle to make China believe that they will bleed their nose if they use force.
We don't even have any ballistic missile except for Vietnam with some old SCUDS. ASEAN unofficial limit is missiles with 300Km range to avoid the region going into arms race, that's why Malaysia never picked any longer ranged weapons for MLRS,planes and ship missiles.
PRC is gonna laugh themselves to death with our dinky boats.
Gold Coast? More like Yellow coast.

what is Victory

I mean: how did you find out she was retiring?

I was referring to this actually.
Someone on twitter did show a official piece of art depicting Mumei eating a ricebowl.

Of course it is

>what is Victory
A nice pension and settled debts.

Dunno, never been there. I heard it's pretty shit though.

Is it some sort of concept art or some poster they use for promo in magazine?

I wouldn't bet on that to be canon if that is the case

no, like the church
is it a Filipino thing only?

Which post on Sup Forums?

It's used as a promo art in one event or something.

I don't remember it but it's there.

I think that we can deter China by making a defensive treaty with another anti-china countries. The ones with Nuclear ICBMs.

Yes, basically maritime SEA states should focus on navy, mainland SEA should focus on a modern army, and all SEA cunts should invest in missile defence and fighter aircrafts

the total annihilation of your enemies.

Then it is unlikely to be canon i guess

I do not doubt their intentions. All im saying is that the communism they were trying to prevent largely sprung up cause of their involvement. If Cambodia hadnt been dragged into the war, things would have gone a lot different.

Mami Kawada < Hana Kanazawa

I would rather ally with China and fight the rest of Asean

That doesn't stop the speculation that the Kabaneris could still eat non-blood stuff like you said, correct?

Mami Kawada < Hana Kanazawa < Kanna Hashimoto