I'm moving to the US next year on a scholarship, what should I expect?

I'm moving to the US next year on a scholarship, what should I expect?

To get shot

Leave the Bisleri. We have water you can drink for the most part. But bring Maggi

toilets.
but srsly, don't come here, we're full.

To find toilets that are used by people. It will blow your red dot special mind

pretty sure I'm more civilized than you negro

Quick test.

Loos

but the university offered me a place...

>mexico making fun of India

Es un poco asqueroso

>what should I expect?

I'm pretty sure you aren't Punjab scumbag. Please stay in your own shit hole. We're full.

Also Sup Forums--->

Since you're apparently too retarded to post a relevant thread.

Do us all a favor then and when you get to the computer science wing: encourage deodorant. It smells like a fucking spice bazaar anywhere where there are a lot of Indians.

It makes us fucking gag.

>mexico making fun of India
Dude, once people knows how fucking disgusting you people are noone will take you serious. Just stay on your designated shitting street.

motherfucker im doing a math phd

learn proper grammar m8

Learn to POO IN LOO.

>Bangladesh

m8 you make fun of us for having a shitting street, but you forget you ARE the shitting street

Doesn't change the fact you smell like shit. It doesn't take a PhD to understand how to apply deodorant and not smell like you slept in a mattress filled with curry.

Also try not wearing sandals with jeans and talking so loud on your phones. It makes it so you literally have no redeeming qualities that any American wants to associate with or take seriously.

A race war is coming.

For your own safety, avoid the US.

Why do all the smart indians come to the US instead of making their country a nice place

ayyy lmao

aliens confirmed