Is there a way to save the North Korean civilians once Kim-Jong Un goes nuclear?

Is there a way to save the North Korean civilians once Kim-Jong Un goes nuclear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North Korea has already been nuclear though.

No.

But eternal juche thought has already saved North Korean civilians? What we need to worry about is rest of the world.

Why are people from super 3rd world countries so different?

I met a girl from Haiti acted in the same kawaii way as this girl, like they don't have the same social inhibitions that we do.

they are isolated social retards like people that went to home school

What a qt. Would lovingly teach about life in decadent capitalist society/10

Seems legit

What impresses me most is how these people manage to become normies, and quickly at that. When I went to South Korea, I went on a tour where, as part of the programme, a recent defector told her story and answered questions. But she looked normal, acted normal, used a smartphone like normal, and she was only just finishing her integration training.
Maybe I should get something like that. Or maybe it's just because these are normal people and I am an autist. Fugg

>that feel when no autist rehabilitation centers

>Maybe I should get something like that.
Kek.

Switzerland is based, by the way.

That webm is fake as fuck, you can literally smell the propaganda.

She's a really bad actress

Fuckign asian women, man. They are made to be loved by white guys, I swear.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyqUw0WYwoc

The full video if anyone's interested

this

Since I read a book about mediaeval writing, I've been wanting to visit Ireland, but I feel like I'm to autistic to travel alone. I don't even know if there still are many comfy monasteries you can go and look at, but since I'm probably not going anyway, I like to imagine there is.

>I don't even know if there still are many comfy monasteries you can go and look at
There are.

Sorry about your anxiety. I hope it gets better.

Thanks, friend. In the meantime I will visit Ireland in Mount&Blade.

did you mean women (male)?

the vid on what they think of South Koreans is quite depressing, makes you realize how soul crushing a first world existence is

both