I don't hate any of you, (except finns, Fuck you!) Why do you hate us

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luettelo_Suomen_ja_luovutetun_Karjalan_linnavuorista
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haista paska homo.

Fuck you, finns!!!

Försvinn med ditt slemmiga, vidriga språk

cause you are stupid, the swede-jokes confirm that

Mhm yes Finns hating you is the biggest problem for you, I understand.

>except finns, Fuck you!

Its a joke, sweden.

Because youre snobby annoying faggots
I'm pretty sure everyone agrees

>Tfw swedish vikings took finnish people and took and/or sold them as slavens

Svens, you are gayest imperialists ever. You didnt even hurt us at any point

Unlikely. Finns had a system of hillforts which guarded for invasions covering the whole settled area.
Finns could mobilize all able bodied men to repel invaders in no time.

No siis täähä se olis

Hi kang!
No imperialists were brutal inless it was needed, it wasn't needed in Finland because you were never man enough to rebel

*unless they were looking for slaves

Umm nope. The Finns build fortsress on hills and all the vikings that tried to raid were killed by falling logs of trees.

finns have an evil strain for sure

Source or it didn't happen

We bully you because we care!

>you werent man enought to rebel
There were no finland and finns tho in that time, just hundreds of random tribes speaking finnic languages

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luettelo_Suomen_ja_luovutetun_Karjalan_linnavuorista

List of hillfortresses in Finland. Very large number considering the population density at the time. Viking cucks had no chance at trying to enslave Finns.

Vikings actually got btfo'd while finns interacted with other finnics from the east, swedes are delusional about finland t not a kang I promise

ingen bryr sig

No älä postaa sitten homo

I love you Finland

det är ju tvärt om, det som ingen bryr sig om ska inte brevas

Du är bög och jag knullar dina mamma och lilla syster

Swede / Norwegian-jokes is a fun phenomena. You started out with "swede-jokes" when you fought for independence from us, trying to discredit the "idiotic swede", however the jokes became such a meme and popular that you forgot why it started out and continued making jokes. Swedes caught on, got salty, and started making our own versions of the "retarded norwegian". These jokes became beloved in each country and so oversaturated that we just assume that our counterparts also know the jokes about themselves, and when I learned this from a norwegian friend we were both shocked that we had the same shitty jokes about each other.

tror inte det är möjligt med sån liten asiatisk kuk

finns are the best out of you all, swedecuck

>liten asiatisk kuk
Jag har sort mongol kuk och jag vill khan svenska kvinnorna med det kuk

10/10 pekka

based britannia

Du är nesta

Because we hate niggers, obviously. We didn't hate you when you were nordic. Except the brotherly hate.

Ruskies slaved finns during isoviha but that was way past the viking age, so what slavings are you talking about?

>lille asiat försöker försvara sin lille kuk

My cousin looks unironically Mongoloid but he has a HUGE dick.
Swede boys watch out.

>apustus akbar

>ruotsalaiset on vitun homoja
>swedes are fucking fags
>svenskarna är jävla bögar

Take back your government from Bootleg Tumblr or whatever they're called, purge your media, clean your migrant streets. It hurts seeing Sweden getting fucked over by the feminist-muslim union.