LEL African countries are less violent than Spic ones

insightcrime.org/news-briefs/americas-replaces-africa-as-most-violent-region-in-world-un

something something reported crimes

this is africa general now

Yes.

You think reporting in Latin America is good?

something something unsubstantiated claim to make yourself feel better

Spic countries are full of European and Amerindian rape babies, no shit they're going to be violent. Latin America is a failure, just save all the white ones and then nuke it

Nigar is a legit woman name here
can i join?

Yeah but who would've thought it's more violent than Africa?

does 4/6 white still counts as white?

not like they have anything to steal anyway

>Implying crime isn't heavily under reported in South and Central America because gangs control the police and politicians
Even worse that the numbers are so high then

Poverty and heavier urbanization go hand in hand when it comes to violent crime

>making shit up to bump thread
here

you know shit about our crime problems, burger
shut the fuck up and go fix your country's problems

QUICK CALL PERUUUUU

This map is just full of triggers

Dumb GuatemaltecANO

Substantially better than Africa.

woops

dumb chilENO

HERE THEY ARE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You think reporting in Latin America is as bad as in Africa?

In what movie did you watched this, Carlos?

Yes.

Both are underdeveloped third world shitholes with corrupt police forces. I honestly think its just as safe in the middle of the Congo as it is in a place like Medellin or Mexico City.

There aren't any cartel videos coming out of Gambia

and killings in africa are considered war casualties too so they dont count for some reason

Sure, you're safe

>There aren't any cartel videos coming out of Gambia
maybe because dotn even have electricity

Amazing!

NICE

at least africa is homogenous

south america is fucking mess so no wonder that they so much more violent and crime is everywhere

nice african countries like botswana are european tier

best south american country brazil is fucking warzone of outside main streets(more violent deaths every day than in whole syrian war)

Lmoa

Well, that seems to me like a preconceived or misinformed opinion at the very best. Therefore I have no hopes of changing your views, but no. Latin America is not at the same level of anarchi as Africa in anyway or form.

>when /int; teaches you shit about the world

nice

B8

Africa isn't anywhere near homogenous, any more than Europe is homogenous. It is probably much less homogenous. Why do you think they have so many ethnic cleansings?

Explain the difference in murder rates then

everything that happens in africa is a civil war and dont count as murders, africans cant even give birth certificates do you think they can count who kills who in some literal who village etc etc etc

>let me tell you about your country

>anarchi as Africa

lot of places in Africa are much more developed than soiuth america

pic is regular supermarket is botswana

Cumbia makes people violent

oddly satisfying

Last post best post

whoa what kind of crazy african thecnology is that

lol...nice memes bro

actually african byreaucracy and institutions are much better than in south america because they were trained by euroepan just 60 years ago

south america is just manana manana mess mess last 150 years

pic is regular post office in botswana

woah ooga booga shooga!

wagga wagga

what is that they are using woah

Holy shit it's been a while since the last time that i saw Nigeria

We all saw Narcos

You're not allowed to talk about crime and development

african supermarket

while there are some supermajets is south america too most south american are shopping in these(pic¨)

Blacks won the race - turtle style.

They took their sweet time to develop, but when "superior" countries realize Africa is not OOGABOOGA hut Savannah anymore, it will be too late.

Africa is a lot like Brazil, really, full of shitholes and not-so-shitholes. They're kinda like the suburban Christian blacks from the USA or the Brazilian protestants in terms of culture.
While the Western world commits suicide, they will keep taking it easy and becoming relevant.

By being black, you get patronized by 1st world countries and you don't have to comply with all the self-imposed bullshit white countries go through.

This
Look my negro, i'm pretty sure that you've never been to America first of all. Also if you let your beliefs be changed or at the very least be influentiated by meme graphs, you just show yow much of an immature person you are
>inb4 the graphs tell the true so youre dumb
Crime rates are waaay more complex than just a bunch of niggas beheading people. Guatemalan crime rate is a result of a rivalry between two main gangs They constantly fight to gain territory. Im pretty sure youre thinking right now that if you step a foot in one of these countries youll get shot instantly but it's not like that.

Then explain how crime rates in africa are lower than Latin America despite being both the same level of development

I just read an wikipedia article about your country.

I'm allowed to talk about US politics, development, policies and shoes in the fridge.

War crimes are not murders.
Actual murders are not reported since most African countries have no functioning institutions.

sooo...have you ever been in Africa?

I just did Pedrito

>lot of places in Africa are much more developed than soiuth america
>Look they even have super markets in some places.
wew lad.

I never mentioned Africa tho.

but you are sure that african numbers are underreported

Both Latin America and Africa are generally poor

Yes or no?

yes

False. If you allow, we can enrich your culture to prove it!

No, you're just using falacies to make me look dumb. I explained that the crime rates in Guatemala are higher because most of the crimes are commited by gang members. Im talking about gangs being a bigger problem here than in Africa.

>colombia's murder rate is 2800 per 100,000

hmmm

SO yes, they're both poor

>implying that's a lot of money.

Because they don't report crimes.

Don't worry it happens in the """""first""""" world too, like Japan putting murders as "suicides"
It is

Yeah, but there is clearly a huge gap between the two. That was my point.

Yes they are both poor, but not equally poor.

hmmmmmmm

sad

>comparing non-tropical countries with tropical countries
Sad!

we can play this game forever but th truth is that africa and south america are equally wealthy

lol you are delusional.

it is really that embarrassing for you? are you fucking racist? oh no africans are same tier of developennt as us...the horror

neat

It is just not true.

i legit dont know if youre joking or not but if botswana was in south america it would have one of the worst idh around

Went to Czechoslovakia with a friend and paid 5000czk for your mom, we fucked right there under a bridge.

i mean hdi

>Africa is homogenous

Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on the Earth.

>homogenous
Just because they're all brown does not in the slightest mean they're all the fucken same.

>africa is homogenous
>botswana is europe tier
>brazil is the best sa country
Nigger how can you be on Sup Forums and know nothing about the world?

>Don't worry it happens in the """""first""""" world too, like Japan putting murders as "suicides"
Maybe that's why Lithuania's murder rate went down by half the last decade too.