10 minutes

Looks like a schoolmate I had desu.

REMINDER....

this thread is dead user

FPBP

kek

I'm sure you are a real Vietnamese.

No mames vato. Esa pinche gringa no es Mejicana

Honestly, most of the north Mexicans I meet look like people from MENA. Can't really differentiate the two groups.

The only group of Mexicans with distinctive features is those from the south because they really looks like Native Americans (and they're always manlets).

Overall, I like you guys. Puerto Ricans suck, though.

Does this people look MENA to you?

anyones whos been to mexico knows this isnt the case

Most of the Mexicans I see at mass look like this.

Why do people even go there? You're more likely to be beheaded in Mexico than in Iraq.

They worship false saints like '''Santa Muerte'''.

If Mexico was white it wouldn't be a poohole

It's funny how all the spic countries claim to be white yet it's evident that they're not when looking at their standard of living and wealth

t. Usumacinta Tenochtitlán
Also Puerto Rico is the best hispanic nation. If you think otherwise ill just assume that youre just some butthurt Nahuatl rapebaby

Me on the right

>Americans who have never been to Mexico talking about how life in Mexico is

lel

>Measuring in dollars the wealth of a country that artificially keeps it's currency cheap to gain competitiveness on the international market

I went to Tijuana two years ago with my cousin, but I live in the northeast. My cousin lives in Texas and always tells me how the cartels are fucking up the states along border. Even most of the drugs here (near the Canadian border) are supplied by Mexicans.

>Also Puerto Rico is the best hispanic nation
kek perhaps those living on the island, but those here are the worst.

They're the most likely Hispanics to emulate nigger culture and they have shootouts in their welfare housing every other day.

Confirm this.

Do you worship La Santa Muerte user?

So basically Ricans being Ricans ;3

>Using meme metrics

Why not use a metric that's actually grouded in statistics that unquestionably reflect the quality of life of the average person?

>La Santa Muerte
reeee
Do people actually ask this ''''saint'''' for prayers to God? I thought it was some cult among drug dealers.

Use only the actual saints. :D

they're still fun to be around XD

Perfection

As far I know like 0.03% of the country does desu.

I knowww ;333

It's always shitskins the ones getting mad at Mexico kek

You're a liar and a thief.

What?

Big fucking deal. These are your average Thai men.