Based Suomi

BASED SUOMI

the soviets still technically annexed fin clay

>vyborg
>technicality
the finns got btfo

Based suomi

based Suomi

finland is a logistical nightmare for an army. a swiss cheese country and the land is full of woods, the "few" roads are easy to male ambushes, easily cutting supply lines.

finns did good they prevented total annexion.

Same could be said of french hedgerow country
Or Belarus swamps
Russians are just shit
They were in 1756 and then in the nepolionic wars and again in ww1 where they lost there a fucking army

France? totally flat in the 3/4 of the country

How to get almost free clay Soviet tutorial
1.Conscript as much ukrainians as possible
2.Agression
3.Throw them at enemy
4.????
5.Ez clay

this is the actual truth, but good luck getting that into memeslingers' head

>Russians are just shit
They were in 1756
>Easily almost destroyed Cuckprussia

So Normandy never happend then?
Good to know I guess
That's why the Churchill was never produced and many British CAS aircraft

I don't think Russia was ever at war with Prussia?

We had a second try in continuation war with actual russian soldiers and they were as bad/worse. You couldn't even pierce our defensive lines when we were exhausted to the last reserves and were running out of german supplies. We and afghanistan are the spots of shame for the red army.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4jHY8h05jE

they were at war at the end of the 7 years war, frederick the great called catherine the great a cunt or something so she invaded but then she died and her son was a huge prussiaboo and instantly made peace. prussia was a tiny country without resources that had been at war nonstop for almost a decade and their army was basically gone so they would have been fucked.

>tfw you so good at war you have to pay reparations

I never said that we won Ivan, that would be a shear impossibility considering the differences between the sizes of our countries. The surprising and shameful fact for the red army was that you just couldn't take down one little country with less than 3 million people whilst you tried twice. In both cases you had to reach an armistice since the war wasn't long case "profitable" for USSR.

So go figure my dear winner, who lives in the better country by now and whose country was never subjected to communism? huh? I'd say Viborg was a constellation price for your good try.

AYYY HOL UP
*smak lips
SO YO BE SAYIN ENEMY HAVE FULL TECHA, QUANTITY AND AIR SUPERIORITY?
*inflating wikipedia numbers
WE WUZ MANNERHEIMS AND SHIT
AND KILLED 1000 EVANS PER 1 SIMO AND UUU

Aaaaand there's the butthurt. Try some ointment, oughta help.

>male ambushes
Ah yes, the legend of Tom of Finland. ;-)

Joke was self fabricated :D

XDDDDDD :DDD :D

I LOVE DICK