Do east Asians think of themselves as white IRL? Why?

Do east Asians think of themselves as white IRL? Why?

pic related Koreans without skin lightening treatments.

East Asians do worship white skin, some attribute it to the allies occupation while others theorize this obsession comes from long before Europeans set foot in Asia, using the geishas as example.

Don't project your retarded obsession with whiteness on us Japanese, Paco. "Whiteness" per se means nothing here. IIRC, Poland is the world's whitest country on stats and everybody knows it's shit. The value of whiteness, if any, and the reason why so many of you are obsessed with it should be the power, wealth, and privilege the word implies, which make you magically ascend to a higher being regardless of your nation, and Japan has these more than most (or all, since the US is often counted not white on Sup Forums xD) white nations anyways. It's always white nations that had tried to classify the Japanese as "honorary Aryan," "honorary White," etc., to reconcile their apartheid policies with reality and to make a profit. So, we don't need such a nonsense title of "white" in the first place. We like being the Yamato race and don't want to be reduced to anything else. The same would go for the Han, and their assuming superpower would reinforce the feel more.
I know some Koreans call East Asians as White Asian to lump themselves with, which is considered absolutely absurd by Japanese people.

Traditionally, pale skin was often associated with the nobilities and wealth as paler skin shows you don't have to work outdoors. Also, it makes you look more feminine, which is why many women try to be paler. As for geishas, besides above reasons, the white makeup had a function to reflect light, so customers can see their face more in a dim room.

nah
but it's better to avoid excessive sun tan to avoid skin cancer

>Do east Asians think of themselves as white IRL?

No, only Naziboo Asians or white supremacists who need allies actually think Asians are white. 99.9% of Asians aren't that delusional.

Enough with these obnoxious fucking "Is X white?" threads. Keep that stupid shit on Sup Forums.

Nobody IRL spends any amount of time thinking about whiteness levels.

>East Asians do worship white skin
I knew mexico was dumb, but really?

It's true

does "muh skin colour" apply to russians?

East Asia is literally the biggest consumer per capita of skin lightening creams and hair dyes.

fuark tanned east asians look fucking gooooooood wanna bang my cockstick nine degrees up her shitdrain post more tanned nippolese women you rat dog or so help me god I will turn your face to paste good bye

korean here
is my skin considered white or yellow?

nice skin does it come on a men's variety too??? hahah

well, its normal for male to be instinctively attracted to light skinned female due to pregnancy vitamin D and stuff, and its equally normal for the female to respond at that feedback.
its only funny when the asian are insulted whenever this has been questioned

',:^)

Light skin =/= white skin
White skin looks blueish, while what we perceive as light skin is yellowish. Light brown is SOAT however.
t. indochink

Are East Asian white?
>Duh

Are we Westerners?
>No

What happens if a pale white person uses skin lightening creme? Will they die?

Obviously not. Are you retarded? Lighter skin is just considered more attractive/superior, it has nothing to do with white people. Traditionally in Asia, though not really today. Tanned skin = worker/farmer/poor people. While lighter skin means you're inside more or do less rough work.

In most western countries tanned skin = you have the luxury to be able to be out in the sun, or you live in a place with nice weather. Light skin = pasty, bad and "you don't get out much".

>White skin looks blueish
WTF ?

it will be extremely hurtful

hello my aryan brother

White

It certainly isn't working very well

2 bombs weren't enough nigger

Yeah, no.

Do you not understand?

People with thin and pale skin get a blueish hue from the veins under the skin.

Very pale people may appear to be somewhat blue, especially in certain lighting conditions.

You also gotta keep in mind, people may lighten or darken their skin all over to decrease variance in skin color on parts of your body.

Skin cancer only affects white people
Lol retard. North east asians go to great lengths to cover their skin from the sun.

Vein = Skin

Pick one

>go to great lengths to cover their skin from the sun

while staying pale and not getting a tan plays a part, its also to protect it from uv damage and improve the overall skin condition, like wrinkles n shit

That has nothing to do with anything I said.

French education, ladies and gentlemen.

They do, just look at anime ahahah. In reality they're nothing but disgusting hobgoblins!!

>Skin cancer only affects white people
Did you call someone a retard?

Am I white? Honestly no filter it was just noon near the window.

Well, Thailand has some of the whitest people on earth. With no skin treatments used. You pigskin pink fuckers are low grade niggers in comparison to a pure white skinned Thai.

post your arm friendo

We are white and black equally, somewhere
It is a barbarian of a different world far away like the moon and we recognize it as having no relation to us.
It is not an element included in our society, so it is never aware of its existence everyday.

Rather, we understand why you obsess with the color of your skin.

Do you understand history and facts? It's not skin.

whiteness nothing, hahahahahhaha is that why you asians use whitening cream and distort your natural apperance through painful plastic surgery

I feel your irritation, but how hard you try, you'll never become Japanese, sorry