/éire/

Mental health edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0W0SzQsmQfz
twitter.com/notyourMPDG/status/839901580849741824
independent.ie/life/day-the-nazis-surrendered-and-a-young-cj-haughey-burned-the-union-jack-31202756.html
ucdhiddenhistory.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/7-charles-haughey/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6SxKPK0s8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good edition.

Is there a single mentally healthy person in /éire/?

got the auld tin whistle out again
havent played it in too long
vocaroo.com/i/s0W0SzQsmQfz

i'm fine except for a 40% chance of having latent schizophrenia

and a 110% chance of having latent homosexuality

at least i don't have a 300% chance of having perpetual angryladitis

small consolation then you utter bender

t. quarebai who got his head bate in for sucking willies under the canteen table

Not a one.

There hasn't been a mentally healthy person in these threads for a thousand years.

>He didn't deny that he was a homo

Made me chuckle.

speak for yourself

im verifiably mentally sane

He should be more worried about his bestiality fetish.

And there I was thinking we had been invaded by normalfags.

Compulsive lying is a mental problem.

twitter.com/notyourMPDG/status/839901580849741824
Doing a think lads.

what are the implications of this discovery?

i don't have to justify myself to angry lads.

Do we have more than one Yank now or has Swissyank just doubled down on his shitposting?

what happened to the days of charlie haughey and altiere na haisterighe lads marching down o connel street with the rest of the ucd students waving swastikas against the trinity cucks

theres only me ITT
i havent even been posting much

It's just him. You can tell his posts pretty easily.

lately i mean.

>god forbid you be a woman at all
Finally someone who gets it.

>charlie haughey and altiere na haisterighe lads marching down o connel street with the rest of the ucd students waving swastikas against the trinity cucks
Gonna need more information on this.

There's that Paha Sapa guy or something who isn't Swissyank under one of his names again, because he at leat capitalises his letters.

I could have sworn we got a new yank recently. He started bitching when I assumed he was Swissyank.

Yeah, that's the guy. I don't think he always used the name though.

independent.ie/life/day-the-nazis-surrendered-and-a-young-cj-haughey-burned-the-union-jack-31202756.html

ucdhiddenhistory.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/7-charles-haughey/

there's a better informative link cba diggin it up

complaining about capitalisation on a chinky toon website=reddit behaviour.
this isn't your mammy's book club.

At the end of ww2, trinity celebrated like the *nglo-commies they are, but UCD students went and waved the Nazi flags to troll them.

>all that swissyank asshurt when we replied to someone who doesn't even pretend to be Irish instead of him

>Swissyank trying to drag us down to his shitty teenage standards
>again

this is the worst reaction image ive ever seen i'll be honest
what the fuck is it even supposed to be? is it a man or a woman? some kind of insect person? maybe a squid?
what the fuck am i looking at

dislike blacks today
if you weren't straight outta /r/grammarqueer you wouldnt be a spaz about such things

micked is the best poster here desu

much more fun than the frogbender dryshite

>this is the worst shitposter ive ever seen i'll be honest
>what the fuck is it even supposed to be? is it a man or a woman? some kind of insect person? maybe a squid?
>what the fuck am i looking at

whatever kiddo

On the reminder not to reply or acknowledge the cretin, what's /éire/ at tonight?

will be heeding your advice then lad.

can't respond sry lad since you're a cretin but sniffing me bellend

>quizmaster Joe Linnane asked for the name of the world's most famous teller of fairytales, expecting the answer Hans Christian Anderson. The reply he didn't expect was "Winston Churchill", which prompted a roar of approval from the nationalist audience.

bit quare
why would you do that?
also don't steal my joke

I am. :)

CK2 and DS9

ah i remember reading about that
wasnt that on a nordie show as well?
he told you not to reply to him

HOW CAN YOU BE SANE WHEN YOU REFUSE TO REALISE OUR LOVE? WHY JAGGY? WHY?

Jaggy? Wrong number bud.

jaggy left ireland to live among the cajuns in louisiana a year ago.

>what's /éire/ at tonight?
Soundcloud, Sup Forums, and cereal.

I KNOW IT'S YOU

LOVE ME

LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You just reminded me it's 2am and mammy didn't leave any food up for me, I'll have to survive off chocolate until breakfast.

can you get undiagnosed with a mental health thing

also could you remove it from your medical record, data protection or whatever?

what if the government decides to imprison mental people in the future

>Soundcloud
are you black?
next you'll be telling me about your vine compilations and favourite worldstar hiphop videos

Needy cunt

>what if the government decides to imprison mental people in the future
They won't be doing that.

What English name do you refer to Doire as?

>can you get undiagnosed with a mental health thing
If they say they've made a mistake.

>also could you remove it from your medical record, data protection or whatever?
No. It will always have "user was diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 15, this diagnosis was later overturned" or something similar.

>what if the government decides to imprison mental people in the future
Then we'll have an /éire/ meetup in the exercise yard and escape on a helicopter.

tá brón orm, níl béarla agam.

what were you diagnozed with

Dairy.

nothing but i was thinking of getting diagnosed with something

will the wolfe tones write a song about us then?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6SxKPK0s8

what

It's actually Londondairy

mental health disorder

it's for a DARE scheme for reduced points into college

it's actually kerrrygold

ya which one

Bloody slimy lad.

generalised anxiety disorder

>A man with an American accent calling himself Mr. Leonard approached the manager of Irish Helicopters at Dublin Airport, with a view to hiring a helicopter for an aerial photographic shoot in County Laois.[4] After being shown the company's fleet of helicopters, Leonard arranged to hire a five-seater Alouette II for 31 October.[4]
sure i can do a good american accent.
/éire/ helicopter escape when?

I did the same thing lad. Don't do it. If people find out about it they will treat you differently, even if it's just banter about you being mental. Also make sure the college you're going to accepts DARE. Most unis do but you'll still need the points to get in. If you're dead set on doing it just know that it's pretty simple to do, just answer the way they want you to answer and you're all set.

If that doesn't work depression is an easy one to get.

You say don't do it but then say it's easy and you're all set. What should I do? I don't want people to consider me mental. How would people find out? I thought the DARE was all confidential and only some college staff knew. How did you people find out about you? Did you have a genuine disorder or taking the mick like myself? That's why I'm being concerned with getting "undiagnosed"

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME YOU'RE ALREADY THE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD

I prefer when we meme about mental health issues as opposed to getting serious about them.

Bought a strategy game that has the Irish Jacobites in it. "Pike and Shot campaigns" it's called. Don't know if it's any good. Looks like it could be, the reviews are good.

>You say don't do it but then say it's easy and you're all set
Sorry I'm being pretty confusing I guess. I'm just a bit salty that I went through all that shite and had to settle for a fucking IT.

>How would people find out?
People will start to ask why you're missing classes and meeting with the principle so much. Eventually someone'll put it together and word will get out. Or if you make the mistake of telling your friends.

>Did you have a genuine disorder or taking the mick like myself?
Assburgers. Though I did answer some questions the way I thought a sperg would answer.

>That's why I'm being concerned with getting "undiagnosed"
I suppose you could in the future, I heard of someone in America that was diagnosed with autism as a child and got rediagnosed as an adult only for them to tell him that he was misdiagnosed. Just know it would be pretty tedious and not really worth it. You're a bit over paranoid with your fears of being sent off to the looney bin just because of a minor disorder. If anything having a diagnosis would help you if you ever want anti-depressants in the future. Also under no circumstances ask the people testing you if you can get undiagnosed, then they'll know you're putting it on.

Me too.

It's a way of coping.

your illness is using frogwanker as an emotional crutch you needy cunt

I met with a psychiatrist and told him about the DARE scheme, he never heard about it but would look into it and fill out any form to get me into it. Now after that I discovered you need a proper diagnosis and I have a meeting again with the psychiatrist soon, so I don't know. Psychatrist probably looked at it and saw you need a proper diagnosis so maybe he'll level with me somehow, maybe I could get diagnosed but then have him strike me off by saying I got better or something. Psychiatrist said I don't really have GAD only partially or suspected. I don't want to have to deal with meeting with nurses and taking medication I don't want to etc. plus if you wanted to join the gardai or army or something along those lines would they have access to your records? surely? also knowing the level of it security in this country anyones medical records could be leaked any day

The college I want to get into has it. I don't know if it's worth it, I already set the wheels in motion and signed up though. Don't think anyone thinks I'm looney just that I miss so much school because I don't like it. Any advice? Also do you think you have proper aspergers? Are you on medication for it?

What causes you to be so rude, lad?

>remembering my leaving cert days
>so happy to have friends for once
>optimistic about the future and thinking everything would work out fine

Angrylad is a NEET who's parents openly insult him. He comes here to vent.

>optimism
Now there's a feeling I haven't felt in a long time.

I was sympathetic at first because I thought you were worried about getting a diagnosis but being able to keep up appearances as a mentally "healthy" person, not actively seeking a false diagnosis. Don't do that. If you're actually considering it, you're half scum half retarded, and it'll be its own punishment.

trying to knock some sense and perspective into your delicate heads

And angrily calling me names achieves that how exactly?

I think I'm okay. I don't hear voices or have the urge to blow my brains out

Why would it be a punishment? How would it punish me? My psychiatrist said I may have the disorder, I think I probably do

self gratification for myself

and harden you soft cocks up, case in point use a bit of bold language ;o or try and have the craic and in your sensitive head someone's mad

Normies out!

Mad as a bag of cats, so you are.

Well, I don't know your circumstances well enough to judge, but the truth is if you want the diagnosis for its own sake, get it, and don't worry about getting de-diagnosed. If you don't have it, forget it.

FITE ME FAGIT

Getting de diagnosed is still my biggest concern though. I don't want the diagnosis for treatment, I just want it for the reduced points because that's the biggest worry in my life. I've had plenty of other shit happen to me in the past year, I don't want to get too personal but I missed a lot of school and really feel I deserve it after the way this country's shitty education system treated me. Anyway I don't know what to do.

>I missed a lot of school and really feel I deserve it after the way this country's shitty education system treated me
Depression aside, that's pretty entitled of you.

>he never heard about it
Fucking how?

>if you wanted to join the gardai or army or something along those lines would they have access to your records?
Probably but I don't think they care about minor stuff like social anxiety and depression. Might hurt your chances but I'd recommend not joining the army anyways.

>I don't want to have to deal with meeting with nurses and taking medication I don't want to etc
They can't force you to take anything. You'll just have to meet with some psychologists and they'll essentially interview you.

>Also do you think you have proper aspergers?
Honestly yes. I may have answered a few questions a certain way but most I was completely honest for. I've always felt different than most people, whether that's how I was born or how I was raised I don't know.

>Are you on medication for it?
You can't really take medication for autism because it's a mental disorder not an illness. It's who you are, not like depression or something where you can get it at some point in life.
They did offer me anti-depressants though for the suicidal thoughts. I didn't take them because I didn't like the look of some of the side effects.

You don't know the first thing about my life and if you did your opinion would change.

>Saw my Ex's new fella last night
>He was all over some slag
>He sees me
>Come's over acting like we're friends
>I tell him what happens on nights out, stays on nights out
>I hate her and him
>I snapped a few pics of him cheating
>Its her birthday soon
>Now I have a present for her
>mfw

Its petty but fuck it

>I don't want the diagnosis for treatment, I just want it for the reduced points because that's the biggest worry in my life.
Then don't get it.

>I've had plenty of other shit happen to me in the past year, I don't want to get too personal but I missed a lot of school and really feel I deserve it after the way this country's shitty education system treated me.
You don't "deserve" it. The leaving cert is an on-the-day test in most subjects, if you take the test you get the marks you get based on what's in your head and how you do it.
You've got another thing coming if you think that attitude can carry you very far into university, kiddo. Attendance and continual assessment take away from what you can get at the end of the process no matter how you do in terms of knowing the subject on the day.