Capeshit Makes You Stupid

The tremendous acceleration and subsequent supersonic speed that Quicksilver causes, would cause a disturbance in air-pressure of such magnitude, that any object nearby would become a lethal weapon and any person nearby would feel as though they were caught in an F5 tornado. Or worse.

Mutant or non-mutant, a nearby person's organs would be devastatingly battered from side to side inside one's body from the shock waves, and that's even BEFORE seemingly-harmless items such as coffee cups and pens penetrate them from all angles at extraordinarily-high speeds. Death would be near-instantaneous.

And yet you still watch this shit.

>inb4 "hurr magnetic field"
>inb4 "hurr it's just a movie bro, pop your collar and turn your brain off"
>inb4 "hurr pictures of unattractive men tipping old-fashioned hats as my 'witty reply', I am literally a 13-year-old memester with no imagination"

>i have autism and feel the need to let Sup Forums know the post

Quicksilver's scene was probably the best in the flick btw.

Have any supersonic mutant studies you can cite?

So glad someone finally said it.

Same thing for LotR! Like how you casting spells nigga? xD!?

>inb4 "hurr it's just a movie bro
But it is just a movie. How autistic do you have to be to expect it to be scientifically accurate?

Xmen is like the worst capeshit when it comes to realism anyway and that's saying something.

Alternatively, it's fiction.

You live a sad life.

>Capeshit Makes You Stupid
stupid people watch capeshit actually

>>inb4 "hurr it's just a movie bro, pop your collar and turn your brain off"
>>inb4 "hurr pictures of unattractive men tipping old-fashioned hats as my 'witty reply', I am literally a 13-year-old memester with no imagination"

Is this supposed to make you seem less autistic?

I know what the stock-standard replies are from 13-year-olds such as yourself. You lack imagination and reasoning, and resort to memes.

I'm just covering my bases, friendo.

I don't watch capeshit to learn physics

>You lack imagination
So do you if your OP is any indication.

>You lack imagination
>Gets triggered when a film about super powered mutants doesn't perfectly adhere to real world physics

this. It's stupid fiction made for stupid people. Just ignore it like any intelligent person already does.

kys

It's a fucking movie. They're mutants. The one guy literally shoots lasers of out his eyes. The other has a skeleton made out of metal.

Jesus.

>The other has a skeleton made out of metal.
No, he doesn't.

well shit. you get my point tho.

>wolverine stops whatever with his claws
>but the only thing holding them is his flesh

His entire skeleton is made of the same material.

He has no mass when he is moving

Checkmate atheists