What the fuck was this shit supposed to be?

What the fuck was this shit supposed to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oU19mwjHiRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nikolai looks like he's never touched a dumbell in his life.

Should have been about ancient greece, the characters looked more greek anyways

Aside from the subpar CG I don't understand the hate this movie gets

We already had Clash of the titans user. This time they thought it would be more exotic with Egypt though. Both take a cool mythology and just fuck it right up

What do you not understand? How shitty it was?
I mean, they are supposed to be slaves but they are fucking laughing whole fucking time. And they speak with gods with no fucking respect.
Fuck off with that shit

i thought this was a lot of fun and while certainly not a "great" movie by any means, did not deserve all the shit that it got

it's a fast-paced, humorous, action flick set in a fantasy version of egypt that admittedly drowns in way too much bad CGI
in that it's basically exactly like the mummy returns (remember the army of anubis and CGI scorpion king?) yet nobody shits on that in the same way. i had a great time, especially since it's so rare you get to see an egyptian-themed spectacle on the big screen.

>And they speak with gods with no fucking respect.

Isn't that just his character, why should they show respect when they've done nothing for their worshipers but pile abuse on them.

a cgi mess apparently
fuck me it was bad and hard to look at

the cobras were cool tho

ANACK-SU-NAMUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

what was his fucking problem btw

I thought it was a great flick. Movie based on literal interpretation of Egyptian mythology. Not even remotely realistic or gritty. I think that kind of wackiness was its greatest strength.

Always laughed at this part. Why would he need help? He clearly has his hands free. Why didn't they do a reshoot?

Fuck off it was a bad movie but damn did i enjoy it

I fucking miss these bros, it died post 2010

the ones I could remember are

>Clash of the titans 1 & 2
>Hercules 2014
>Prince of Persia
>Immortals

But it's false advertise man...

yeah i really liked how it was an unabashedly epic good-vs-evil story. it felt like a real throwback to the 90s when movies didn't have to be grimdark and you could just have a simple colorful good-vs-evil story like this, nevermind the whole whitwashing bullshit

those demons was pulling him and brendan down in hell?

He was cucked by the royal blood line

>Always laughed at this part. Why would he need help? He clearly has his hands free. Why didn't they do a reshoot?

Banehotep?

DINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude go rewatch prince of persia, saw it last night and it was fucking glorious.

Its kino you pleb

Yeah that last fight was some delicious cheese

>What the fuck was this shit supposed to be?
Entertaining.
>It was.

these movies are fucking rewatchable af

the idea of Sup Forumstards forcing themselves to watch and then pretend to enjoy this heap of garbage solely to spite the black liberals who were offended by it makes me laugh heartily

nice projection by Ra

When are we getting a prequel movie about Bek trying to get that sweet pussy???

All his attempts to get at dat hoe

>implying this movie didn't accurately portray Yakub

>ancient egypt
>nothing but white and black people
seriously why does hollywood do this shit?

This movie needs a sequel where the Egyptian gods fight the Greek gods and they all have robot forms.

back to r9k

god I'm glad that trend of dogshit died those are all somehow worse than capeshit

Sup Forums Propaganda.

that doesn't really make sense because people back then were generally convinced that all pantheons of various cultures worship the same gods, just under different names, so greek and egyptian gods were constantly equated, Ra = Helios, Amun = Zeus, Thoth = Hermes, Horus = Apollo etc.

yeah, she is hot, also that goddess of love

>expecting clash of the titans
>get power ranges
That dialogue though, it had the same volume of quips as a marvel movie

I bet you jerked off to bvs
>muh martha

>that doesn't really make sense
Are we really going to debate the historical accuracy of a movie where Ra turns into a eagle robot made of gold and fights Set who stole a bunch of robot-god parts and grafted them onto himself.

All i said was that marvel movies have a lot of quips
This is a fact

No need to sperg out because you thought i said marvel movies were bad.

yes

If you were truly hanging off a ledge you'd keep ON the damn ledge. It´s obvious they filmed this while they were standing on a platform which is why they can just use their hands as freely as they did.

so those guys didnt look like they needed any help at all?

I´m completely aware the filmmaker´s intention was to show them hanging for their life on the ledge waiting to be pulled up by someone else, but the point is that it´s painfully obvious that they filmed this while they were standing on a ledge. It just looks silly when they move their arms around like that, unencumbered by the weight of their own body.

It reminded me of a buddy-cop movie. I enjoyed the movie.

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIET

It appears to be Gods of Egypt.

>chick asks Thoth if he likes the view from behind
>he says yes, and that he cannot lie
was this a sir mix a lot joke?

Is Gerard Butler in decline? He's had some great roles, but it feels like it's been a while.

sir what?

He was in London Has Fallen as the protagonist.

was her name becky?

youtube.com/watch?v=oU19mwjHiRs

>milenials

I hated how the designes were great. I got the feeling they were suppose to make another movie and got recicled into this mess.

So he's doing shit movies but he's being paid well.

that was the moment where the movie needed to establish that Thoth has a case of the not-gays, because his effeminate, intellectual demeanor might have suggested otherwise

>I hated how the designes were great
ripped off from Stargate a lot, but yes they were pretty great

I was bothered that Black Panther could play a convincing gay

Discount Freida Pinto desu senpai