Finally, after all these years, a girl am become No One™

>Finally, after all these years, a girl am become No Oneā„¢

Walked right out of the theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Well your work here is done
>What do you mean my work here is done, I didn't learn anything!
>heh heh, -didn't--you? *changes face*

pssh, nothing personnel kid

probably the worst story arc in the history of HBO filming, what a fucking waste of time for everybody involved

why were you watching GoT in a theater??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what a fucking awful storyline

you have to go back

complete waste of two years worth of buildup

and yet we are supposed to believe that she magically acquired ninja skills offscreen somehow anyway

Ehh we got a few training scenes that doesnt annoy me. What annoys me is that her storyline doesnt really do anything to the overrall plot, like who really gives a shit about walder frey? He was gonna die soon of old age anyways.

>other than the pie, this is a better way to die than what I was expecting eurrrrrrghhhh

ENDGAME KINO

Well congratulations, you got the joke. What's the next step in your master plan?

Do poor foreigners have to go to movie theaters to watch premium cable?

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

every descent town airs them live in the local kinothorium

She killed Walder Frey and his adult male lineage. She completed the revenge for the Red Wedding and removed the last obstacle for total Stark control of the North.

It's also a symbolic show of power. Ramsey was fed to his dogs, and Walder got fed his sons.

Except the legion of zombies.

Who wins, Three Eyed Bran or Faceless Arya?

its a meme you dip

Depends..
>In a foot race?
Arya
>In everything else?
Bran

summer?
it will be shit unless it turns out that she lost the duel and got replaced with the other girl

>who really gives a shit about walder frey
fans need catharsis and I would agree if she had spend months infiltrating his camp or something but it was just add on to ep10
>He was gonna die soon of old age
that is what his enemies used to say but he outlived them all.

>pssh
What emotion or sound you are trying to convey with this word?

>his adult male lineage.
kek he has 100s of them. she can't do all that lady stone had to do in the books.
>completed the revenge for the Red Wedding
1 oldfag and 2 middle aged guys was all it took to count as completed the revenge?
>last obstacle
North is full of faggots who can be shamed by a 10 year old and follow whichever way the wind blows
>It's also a symbolic show of power
it show of crumbling mental health for both her and her sister. it supposed to show the toll this whole thing took on them but fans are jazzing themselves while missing the point

You think they fucked yet?

When you are young you support the true kind but as you grow older you realize the Night's King makes more sense
the voiceless Sansa

>How do you want your beating,senpai?
>just arya muh shit up
>say no more

balls deep

Hot. I want to watch Maisie being pleased by another man.

go and do so

WARNING: THIS IS A TROLL POST.

Killing him was the final test?

>No One

I thought she said Noah Juan

>being this poor
you can get discounts if you watch more than 5 episodes at most theaters faggots. Movies have better sound and video quality