Really makes you think

is that the home alone kid?

One of them is a legitimate actor and the other a meme actor

looks like steve buscemi and angelina jolie to me

Pretty sure right is Jolie.
Left is definitely based Steve Buscemi.

I dunno man. They look pretty similar.

never found jolie to be attractive tbqh

Buscemi could have been quite attractive if he had smaller eyes and fixed his teeth

i want to fuck her face

what the fuck are you talking about?

This.
She was lucky to have fat lips in the 90's and the aura of a dominatrix. She's barely good looking.

Joilie + Buscemi = Culkin

Size of the eyes, softness of cheeks.

hi there

Guess who

wohnona ridon

i dont even post on tv often and new it

Buscemi is good looking but not classically handsome. Dano is.

Paul Dano?

viana raiden. the inventor of light bulb.

I wouldn't call Buscemi 'one of the most attractive' but I agree about jolie

Edward Furlong

That guy from Anaconda?

maybe skylar

no that's miki minagè

>that filename
you dun goofed son

j laurence. the inventor of matrix.

is she the chick from Sicario?

Guess this

samefag redditor

sigourny twoeasyver

the ugly woman in alien

sheena shaw pre op

Dana

moot

Steven is still more based than Mrs. Skeletal

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus maximus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous (for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactical conquest over this. Just bear it.

Buscemi is pretty

Gilly?

The problem with that is, Jolie isn't that attractive.

no thinks Angelina Jolie is attractive anymore

If I had one wish I would like to have raunchy sex with her and Sophie Dee ballon tits version

Angelina Jolie hasn't been regarded as attractive for like 10 or 15 years now.

Gillian Anderson ?

I never did get the Angelina Jolie meme.

that butt shouldn't be place on a 18+ lady. Something is wrong here...I'm out /tv

One of them is an actor and the other is an actress

she looks cute then and she still is now i think,too bad her virgin vagina ripped by depp

*Michael Keaton

Buscemi did 9/11??

Actress isn't a real word. It's actor. Gender neutral word.

Shit, when did she get her glass eye installed then??

Jolie always looked bad and always will.
I respect Stevie more too.

she would've been a perfect Arya Stark

That's Kid Rock, isn't it?

bill easy

MEW

Qt

Buscemi can melt steel beams.

I would have totally nailed her at that age.

>Steve likes firefighting so much he anonymously volunteered as a first responder when the towers fell
>Jolie likes children so much that she adopted all the flavors or something

sasha easy

Moot

man even as a kid he looks like an adult

i know that feel bro being irish

Goddamn, looked exactly like he does now at only 10 years old. Now I know why he became a comedian: he had to.

god women over 30 need to be euthanized

Only after men over 25 get euthanized.

WTF thats Emma. i never realised

wew

Look this one in the eyes and guess

chris-chan

Only after we impregnate them.

fuck

>A drunk Demi Moore passionately kisses 15 year old Philip Tanzini (General Hospital co-star) from a 1982 video, Demi was 19 at the time

Remember: reverse roles and go to jail!

Buscemi helped firefighters dig the rubble out of ground zero on 9/11. Jolie puts forth unhealthy body standards for women.

Dismissed.

No.

yes

>Who is Shirley Temple?
You don't really think she was all smiles and bows, right?

Christopher Lambert?