Its a tony is depressed episode

>its a tony is depressed episode
>its a tony's mob and family life interact in a post modern ironic way loooool XDDDD
>it's tony passing judgement on someone else despite literally being a mob boss

Can't believe that I fell for the meme Sup Forums. Be honest you didn't really think that this show was good did you ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqE7ZxH7BJE
youtube.com/watch?v=rIZONxihMdg
youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgbbLM5Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=rBcbc8eWz6U&t=88s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, it was good.

>I say lol and "XD" ironically and type in a sarcastic way to prove why I don't like a piece of media
faggot

Nice buzzwords. You're an idiot with terrible opinions.

>mfw in the future Sup Forums will become contrarian enough to start hating sopranos and saying its overrated mafia garbage

We all know you love the Sopranos and this is your pathetic attempt at generating a Sopranos thread

Frankly I'm depressed and ashamed

Sopranos is okay but it's a far cry from GOAT shows like King of Queens.

Watch it, OP!

This show is pretty bad honestly. I wanted to like it, but it's so much "OMG I'M DEPRESSED".
It's basically a Tumblr blog in this era.

u okay tío?

people have been saying that about Sopranos since at least 08

I used to say it in BrBa live threads full of Sopranos shitposters before I actually watched it

How big of a boner did you get when Dr Milf got raped?

This. What ever happened to Gary Cooper? The strong, silent type

Gary Coopah? He's dead.

I hate how much of myself I see in Tony. The depression, the anxiety, the bad temper, the judgement, the numbness, the insecurity and, at the same time, overconfidence. In some episodes it feels like I'm watching myself with my family.

Watching Sopranos is like a wake up call for me.

You're supposed to relate to AJ.

Will this be a daily thing now OP?

OP can relate to Vito

>it's a retarded user thinks he's special and has a deep personality episode

What's with all the sopranos threads all of a sudden? I just started watching and now they're popping up everywhere.

does she get naked on that show?

DUDE GABAGOOL LMAO

Baader meinhof effect.

Sopranos isnt that difficult to understand and enjoy. You must be really dense.

just googled her naked she has a few pics

OWER HEEEER

>>>Pussy Malanga, not Big Pussy.

>>>>My Pussy.

There might be a Shill among us, user.

>post modern

oh god, here we go

what do you mean by that OP, take your time

I did not watch this show when it was airing and only finished watching it recently on prime. I fucking loved it.

B T F O
T
F
O

>tfw own the entire series on dvd and still watch it on prime in HD
I hope they never take it off of there

>he didn't watch Sopranos air every Sunday during his formative puberty years

Shit childhood t b h, lad.

Rome threads shot up for a few weeks recently. I think HBO is trying to sell leftover boxsets of shows no one gives a fuck about anymore.

>whoa people are talking about a television show on the television and film board. A television show that was talked about a lot when it was on and is considered one of the greats

Whoa dude its like a conspiracy bro

youtube.com/watch?v=qqE7ZxH7BJE

Don't think I even had the option to watch it back then since I only got shows that spoke English from the American Forces Network. Growing up only speaking English while living in Germany was kinda shit at times yeah.

Better than the show tbqh

It's from 9:00 to 9:03

Same. I related to his on-screen presents, alpha male personality, tall stature and sizeable bulge.

Really made me think.

Also Meadow was fucking hot the whole way through the show.

>first start watching Sopranos in 8th grade
>season 5 was airing at the time
>HBO played The Godfather I and II on most Sundays leading in to The Sopranos

What a time to be alive. I remember spending hours in the basement on Sunday nights to hide from my parents that I was watching the Godfather and the Sopranos.

>mfw I was a poorfag who couldn't afford HBO and had to resort to pirating low quality TV rips

youtube.com/watch?v=rIZONxihMdg

It had some really great episodes and the scenes with Tony and Melfi had some of the best writing in TV, but there were too many shit episodes in between the good moments (columbus day, janice episodes, vitos s6 arc) and too many inconsistencies that will keep the show out if the same league as the Wire or Deadwood.

>didn't like Christopher
>doesn't like Janice
>doesn't like the fag Vito arc

the mark of a trueborn plebeian

memes

You're so confused on so many things that have all been discussed to death on various threads here that I don't even know where to start or even if I should. What I will say is that just because you don't like a character (Janice) doesn't mean they are inherently a bad character. And the fag Vito arc illustrates how irresistible the mob life is. Vito was literally in fag heaven and he knew if he went back home, he'd die. But he couldn't resist the temptation and left his perfect idyllic country life. Christopher illustrates the immense hypocrisies laden throughout Italian American culture and American culture in and of itself. Fits perfectly in with the themes of the show, a nice sequel to Commendatori.

The Sopranos is in a league of its own, above The Wire and Deadwood.

kill yourself

>It's a Tony has a bad dream episode

>It's a CLOSE DA DOOORRRRRR episode

>It's a Christopher and Paulie starting beefing, but make up later episode

>It's an A.J. acts like an edgelord episode

>It's a Tony fucks another psychotic whore episode

>It's a screen fades to black episode

Bloody onion rings why?

Yeah. That's why.

The Members Only jacket guy in the final episode was clearly a relative of Eugene Pontecorvo. He obviously kills Tony Soprano in the diner in order to avenge Pontecorvo's suicide.

the fag vito arc was too much

Still forcing this stupid shit huh? How's that going for you?

The fag Vito arc took up barely half the screen time of three episodes in season 6. That amounts to about an hour and a half in a final season that totaled about 21 hours.

>it's a Tony angrily spears pasta and you hear his fork clacking against the plate episode

>Only 90 minutes were devoted to the normalization of homosexuality in the service of a wider cultural genocide of the white race!
Get fucked.

Rather well, actually.

How's things with you?

>being this misguided
>sicilian thieves and assassins
>white

I feel sorry for your mother

how does an opinion like this even form?

youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgbbLM5Ss

This scene by itself proves that Sopranos was the best show ever. No other show did dreams so realistically.

Best scene in the show from the best episode. Everything about that dream/scene is flawless.

that makes the least bit sense. pat parisi makes more sense, even artie but in the end, there really is no conclusion as life has no conclusion

This would make sense if Sopranos was run/written by Vince Gilligan.

post yfw
youtube.com/watch?v=rBcbc8eWz6U&t=88s

It makes perfect sense. Soprano is so worried about being killed by real gangsters from NY, or traitors from his own ranks, but a non-connected relative of one of his lower minions? He never saw that coming.

Its just too nice and tidy and wrapped up with a pretty little bow on top. That's not David Chase's style. And you expect me to believe that that guy is literally wearing Eugene's jacket? That is just way too lame for Sopranos.

You sound like a fucking idiot. Civilians are terrified of even touching the mob.

What's the name of that shirt? How old do you have to be to pull off that look?

w2c that nice jacket

>Its just too nice and tidy

No it isn't. That's why most people never figured it out.

>Civilians are terrified of even touching the mob.

Sez you. In reality, that's totally dependent upon how many fucks they give. Mobsters aren't supermen. They bleed like anyone else.

go watch the new ghostbusters, fanook.

HOLY SHIT!!! IT'S A LOTUS

>That's why most people never figured it out.

That was literally one of the first theories I remember hearing after the finale. Members only guy was supposed to be a non connected relative of either Eugene or Phil. And it's way too straight forward for Chase.

it's a polo shirt you disgusting manchild.

A mobster also wouldn't bat an eye at avenging a dead friend by murdering every friend and male adult family member of the guy that dared.

Very telling that the guy, who never uttered a word, was actually listed in the credits as "Man in Member's Only Jacket".

Actors don't usually appear in the credits unless they have a speaking role.

Gary Coopah's gay?

The Wire >>>>

Well, the fact that I've been telling you idiots this for nearly a decade now only demonstrates how clueless the average Sopranos/tv fan is.

And how are they supposed to know just who it was that dared? Not only are mobsters not supermen, they're also not the brightest lights on the tree.

You kidding me kid? Someone would have seen him, who would then spread the info around, and either the mob get wind of it, or the police do. Once the police know, the mob knows. Plus, the mob is very good about sniffing people out, since they can strongarm as much as they want. People tend to be receptive towards divulging information when they are being pistol whipped by a murderer.

My 2nd favourite tv show desu

You can rationalize all you want, and shill your personal perception of the wonderful magic of the mob all you want, but most average people wouldn't get involved in any investigation of a mob hit.

Also, you have no idea where this relative came from to do the hit. If he was from way out of town, and then left NJ immediately after, there's little chance he'd even be suspected, much less identified.

The mobsters (or even the cops) whom you seem to think are so brilliant would never suspect that it was anything other than a "mob" hit.

Gay normalization is a large cog in the machine of actual real life white extinction.

... Especially if he never told anyone he was going to do it, and never told anyone that he did.