Gavin McInnes

Thoughts about this asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/155612866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He right about videogames, real men should build chairs

same as that faggot guy. just trying to be contrarian and edgy.

literal who

real men shouldn't stick dildos up their asses in front of their 100 male fans

he dint eben got skol

white about white male fans?

did said man BUILD the dildo?
was the dildo part of a chair he BUILT?

He's kind of funny, but he's prone to just making up random statistics off the top of his head.

If you're watching his stuff for the info you deserve to get shilled tbqh.

It's too bad he didn't get an education
Dude can't correctly identify farm animals
sad

He's one of the only people that makes me genuinely laugh these days.

Don't really care about politics, but I listen to his show.

Yeah because that's what they teach you in school, peasant faggot.

In it for attention, just like Milo. His "proud boy" fans are insufferable autists.

Discovered him 2 days ago. First thought he might be based as fuck, but then I kept seeing pictures of him naked doing retarded shit, and his YouTube channel has similarly retarded videos.

He should straighten up his act and then he'd be worthy.

Liked his interview with Milo.

Who the fuck is annoyed by him doing silly shit? What is wrong with you?

I liked that movie he was in where he has cancer and is making videos for his son, it was stupid but funny.

Then I watched him on his show and hated it. He seems like he's trying too hard to sell himself as a political icon while also making dick jokes. See also; Jim Jeffries

>Who the fuck is annoyed by him doing silly shit? What is wrong with you?

It's degenerate. I don't mind it too much, but his entire channel is mostly this tripe. I looked for more serious videos and could only find dick shit. I guess he's more a comedian than political kind of guy. My bad.

fake "tough guy" trying too hard

His politics is pants on head retarded and misinformed, but he does interview cool and smart people sometime and ask them decent questions.

>it's degenerate

Faggot insecure conformist amerifat detected.

As degenerate as Gavin is, it's hilarious and acceptable.

>Faggot insecure conformist amerifat detected.

Thought I was on pol for a minute. I'm Swiss, I'm fit, and I truly believe that playing with your dick in public makes you a degenerate.

Feel free to believe otherwise, but don't feel bad next time you meet an adult playing with his dick in public.

i think he's ok

>playing with your dick in public

Nobody is doing this you autist. I could've guessed you're some faggot insecure conformist eurotrash wannabe adult.

Get a sense of humor.

his heart's in the right place, but he's clearly not very intelligent.

"look at me i am right wing in 2016. i am so punk rock man"

this is basically gavin in a nutshell

>Nobody is doing this you autist.

What about the many videos where Gavin does just that? Half of his content involves him, his dick, in public.

For some reason, urine is a big thing for this guy too. He loves to urinate in public.

You guys think this is funny, but I'm sure it's some Louis CK-level crap: he does it LITERALLY because it turns him on, and you think it's only a joke.

the things i would do to hold her hand...

vimeo.com/155612866

This is the first video I saw of him. Blew my mind, but I misconstrued his character. He's more of a clown than anything.

UHURU

I'd like to nut in her shell, if you know what I AM IMPLYING.

Proud of your boy

I love how he stole Uhuru from that Chris rock looking faggot who hates white people.

Gavin, Ant, and East Side Dave are all really great shows.

l-lewd

Pat Dixon's show is great as well
I feel so bad for that woman who had a bag of shit shoved down her pants

asian MEW?

Fake and gay.

when was this?
can i see?

i've never seen a douchebag trying to compensate more than him

>gavin, why did you build all these tables?
>HURR IM A REAL MAN

>doing work is compensating for flaws
could you be any more unemployed?

>woodworking
>in 2016
yeah im sure you'll make a lot of money from that, idiot

there's nothing wrong with actually doing it as a hobby, but if you use it to compensate, you're fucking retarded

insecure, more like

best he realised he's got some compensating himself to do

I think some of you are butt blasted that the guy is worth 5 million doing on YouTube what you guys can only do on Belgium/Chinese hybrid chocolate board.

>ur just jelly lol xD
hi gavin

AMA

why are you such a faggot

Watch Steven Crowder instead.

Gavin's punk-anarcho ideology is outdated. He's funny around people dumber than him, but that's really it.

he, like most alt right guys, are the SJWs of the far right. overly obsessed with the fact his ancestors ran around shooting browns.

I get the distinct impression this dude hates getting older with a passion.

Only for Nero's toys.

>SJWs of the far right
dont make me post it

He's the leader of the proud boys

it's completely true tho. same behavior and same demeanor. completely hatred of facts/reality born of an echo chamber.

Why do you make me do this?

Is his red letter faggot meme bullshit fag?

I like how this image just proves my post. alt right sjw and tumblr sjw both have the same sensitive persecution complex lol

>the alt-right is just as bad as us- I mean those SJWS
>you are making fun of me! see you have trigger warnings too!
nah

>getting trigged
>"n-nuh, I'm not!"
Man you really are triggered lol

>s-see guys you shitlords are just like us

>nobody does this
Have you ever been to a subway station?

Not the guy you're replying to, but are you seriously so autistic that you can't comprehend that there are people in this world that aren't a part of your ideology or the ideology of your perceived enemy? The world isn't black and white, retard. He's talking about the reinforcement and methodology behind both ideologies being toxic and he's absolutely right. You are a thousand percent being just as much of an annoying faggot as someone trying to rub imaginary pronouns in our faces and no amount of you feeling self-righteous can change that.

This image has to be parody. I guess it's suppose to be a clever rebuttal, but it only proves the original point. But then, shades of grey have never been the strong point of people on either extreme end.

I dont have an ideology, I'm just laughing at SJWs and pointing out SJWs who try to pull other people down with them.

sjws complain about everything in society being problematic for some reason, anti-sjws only complain about sjws.

If shit was that simple sure. But the anti-sjw side then starts talking about cultural marxism, using ((((menacing jew brackets)))), talking about how global warming is bullshit, tuning into Alex Jones and acting just a hair away from blatant white supremacy and unironically supporting fascism.

don't get me wrong, I'm no bleeding heart sjw liberal muh persecution dude, but I so rarely see anti-sjw untainted by all that other shit.

anti-sjw is mainstream since the Chalkening

Very opinionated and doesnt seem to have the credentials nor facts to back him up, everything about his world views can be summed up in "everything was better back in the 50's"

Seems like his version of a perfect society is a small irish village in the 1890's.

Born in the wrong century incarnated.

Funny dude, though.

Except you clearly do have an ideology, because something is making you so autistic that you literally cannot bring yourself to shut the fuck up about them and accuse everyone of being one of them.
Yeah, but just like them you people never seem to shut the fuck up about it and you only feed into their permanent victim complexes and exacerbate the problem. You actively make them worse every time you fail to contain your power level.

chill the fuck out fag

>Thinking one is free from ideology
Yea you are knee deep in ideology

Stop being a fucking child first.

and so on and so on

he believes canada was entirely founded by scots so you're not entirely wrong

t. Slavoj
Shouldn't you be fucking your hilariously-hot wife?

He showed his dick and asshole on air.

His asshole is giant like there's been a million BBCs in there at some point.

Fucking degenerate.

>Seems like his version of a perfect society is a small irish village in the 1890's.
so basically Tolkien?

>His asshole is giant like there's been a million BBCs in there at some point.

Oh you'd know about that

I'll check during the next rendez-vous with your mom.

we don't shut the fuck about it because they don't shut the fuck up. their agenda is suffocating. you don't see an alt-right guy taking something near and dear to sjw's hearts like girls or sex and the city and remake it to fit that point of view, like they do with ghostbusters and star wars.

Oh my god you fucking baby, it's media. They aren't going back in time and editing the originals. And I'll repeat, you are only making the problem worse. You're taking an enemy they had that was imaginary before and manifesting it in yourselves. You are only giving them what they want. You are actively pushing their agenda for them by throwing fits about it on the internet. But above all, you're being just as much of a whiny, annoying faggot as they are.

there's clearly an attempt at social engineering by the liberal media, which is the vast majority of the media. call it whatever you want, but an attempt at for example racial quotas in movies is obvious and they admit it.

On top of everything else, you're treating Sup Forums, Sup Forums specifically, as your own personal safe space to bitch about girls in Star Wars and Ghostbusters instead of discussing the actual, objective fucking flaws in the films that have nothing to do with your puerile, reactionary identity politics. You're proving the guy who said you're just as bad because of your echo chamber-enforced opinions right more and more every time you post about it. Both groups are malignant tumors arguing about which needs to be lopped out first.

we make fun of people who disagree, we dont try to ban them.
that's the opposite of a safe space you dunce.
It's a danger zone

I don't know how much of it is social engineering compared to the reality that Hollywood is overwhelmingly liberal and are interested in money, and diversity is "in" right now for younger people. So they get to feel good and profit.

ignoring it doesn't work either, it just makes you a passive surrendering pussy. nothing wrong with having opinion and standing up for your beliefs. they can do it to, just don't utilize media that used to be targeted towards a certain group then twist it to fit their agenda as if the previous targeted demographic is irrelevant. let's not forget who made ghostbusters a popular franchise in the first place.

When did tom hardy get arrested

>we dont try to ban them.
Mainly coz you can't anyway than anything else

anybody can post at Sup Forums, what are you talking about. i've seen plenty of liberal opinions here.

Nigger I didn't say a literally enforced safe space, I said you're treating it like one because people like you have a tendency to automatically label anyone who tells you to shut the fuck up and talk about movies or television instead of identity politics one of your boogeyman buzzwords. Good job ignoring the point and continuing to be an annoying waste of oxygen, though.
>make fun of them
Yes, calling someone a wicked ess jay doubleyew cuckold is such a clever retort, how will the left ever recover?

well yeah, because we're not sjws, we don't ban people we disagree with.

It wasnt a dildo it was a buttplug

Kind of a retard from what i've seen. Apparently to protest islam he shoved a butt-plug up his ass on his show. But I've never paid much attention to him.

>Yes, calling someone a wicked ess jay doubleyew cuckold is such a clever retort, how will the left ever recover?
seems like it worked

>that's the opposite of a safe space you dunce.
You guys are fags

>we
More like anti-SJW don't even have control over the boards or even Sup Forums coz they aren't the mods. So pretending to have the moral highground to cover your lack of power is stupid

is it in? i have no doubt ghostbusters would've made more money with 4 male comedians and it probably would've been funnier too.

>passive surrendering pussy
Yes, you're such a brave, little keyboard warrior for shitposting on a Punjabi bagpipe forum and le ebin trolling on twitter. How do you muster up the courage? It must be harrowing.
Literally proving my point for me, thanks.

He spreads his shaven asshole on stream.
That says everything you need to know about his value as an entertainer or commentator.

With no education, culture, or experience in the worst war in human history. So not like Tolkien at all.

why do you think "anti-sjws" are attracted here in the first place you idiot? because it's one of the few large forums online where free speech is still king which is completely in line with "anti-sjws" values. speaking honestly about what you think without worrying about whether it's pc or not.