ITT: tv shows only you remember

ITT: tv shows only you remember

The Sopranos

was it ever good? got some good x-files vibes but dropped it midway.

Dollhouse

It became absolutely incredible in season 3 when the shows' narrative split into Redverse and Blueverse, and it stayed pretty strong afterward.

Same here from the last two "parallel universe" episodes of season 2 and onwards Fringe really shined.

Season 1 were a little ridiculous sometimes with attacking green blobs and stuff but you got to know the characters.

The human puppet episode in season 3 was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen

Had a good run

Show started focusing on relationship drama instead of the sci-fi elements and got canned, fuck you abc family

Why was it so disturbing?

Got around to watching all of this a year ago. I liked all of it up until the last season where 90% was hiding from the bald guys. What was the point

S4 pissed me off so much, but I'm glad they finished the series strong even though S5 was rushed

Also Evilivia was hot as fuck

da fuq is going on with their faces?

Checked, sun.

I want to go back to the summer of glau

It's great especially when we get to see the alternate universe.

You and me both
Literally just redownloaded the blu-rays of pic related, feels good man.

I actually liked that show.

Rubicon

I genuinely liked this show, wish I could find a torrent or something but it seems like it's disappeared from existence.

fucking love it. have it on dvd.

I found some torrents but they don't have any 100% seeders anymore. If i were you I'd pick up a dvd set from amazon or ebay.

WE

Pushing Daisies, I adore this show

FUCK YOU KYLE XY YOU TWO BELLY BUTTON (OR NOT BELLY BUTTON CANT REMEMBER) HAVING FAGGOT. YOU KILLED MY FAVORITE SHOW ONLY I REMEMBER

RIP

And is it worth watching again yeah? Not seen it since it first came out.

Nostradayyymus lmao

CURSED

I only remember it because Dr. Saunders was literal perfection

This would be a great show for Netflix to revive.

Damn, used to watch this as a kid in the 90s. I found it very interesting.

Was pretty bummed when this got canned.

90s to early 2000s were awesome if you liked comfy sci-fi shows.
Dark skies was also pretty neat

I really liked Keen Eddie

Chuck was fun while it lasted. Bad rushed ending.

if you're the only one that remembers it then why didnt you notice the post about it up thread?

I used to like those old MTV shows
>Dead at 21
>Apartment 2B
>Liquid Television and Aeon Flux
>2gether

Even with scars shes top qt.

i've probably watched the dvds 2 or 3 times since i've had it.

>asteroid a cute

i don't know how they pulled it off but the relationship stuff was Great !

I just finished rewatching it the other day. His encyclopedia-dropping explanations are way more insufferable than I remember.

There isn't a single tv show that can't be improved by simply casting Amy Acker in it.

She was the only character I liked on Dollhouse.

good pure action "turn off your brain" kind of show. >that lesbo episode

It's one of my favourites to this day.

Reaper. I loved Ray Wise in it.

cause i was too angry about Kyle xy. And i honestly completely forgot what the water monster looked like

Maybe because Yvone is cute

I really wanted to like this show, but the pilot was so shit I couldn't bring myself to watch any more

Terminator S.C.C.

or maybe because Zachary is cute

I think part of the reason behind its cancellation was it was flip-flopping between a family comedy in the Cretaceous and a serious story with mysterious elements.

In the third episode, the husband and wife were cockblocked by pterodactyls because the colony was built on their nesting grounds.

wut? also i agree

This show was the shit

oh yeh forgot about this, great theme tune, had potential. Why was it cancelled?

Aeon Flux was good. She died in every episode at first then there were longer stories towards the end.

Saw it on netflix, first half was trying to like it then i was sucked in. The final episodes were really good.

John Doe was better.

how did it end?
i lost interest after the 2nd season

basically did the opposite of lost and ended it in a very satisfactory way that brought all the elements from every season together and tied up the loose ends while giving the characters the ending their arcs deserved

i guess ill give it a second try then
thank you user

Farscape, the best damn Sci-Fi show they ever aired, and canceled right when they finally decided to actually write like they were going to have another season instead of trying to write as if they could be canceled. Two more seasons is all they wanted, but nooooo.

Roar, fucking Heath Ledger in a Hercules / Xena style fantasy adventure show. Fucking gold.

7 Days, my father loved that show. Great little science fiction concept, sexy Russian girl, lasted a decent while too.

And recently, Almost Human. How this didn't get a second season is beyond me. Karl Urban as future cop dude, amazing buddy cop android comedy chemistry, story lines that did a pretty good job of using future technology concepts for plot points, great world building (What was behind that fucking wall?), and a really neat looking future.

Was that the one with the snake tattoo and he'd go crazy for a short period of time if he used his invisibility too much?

For some reason I remember playing Ping-Pong with my mother and this show.

its worth it season 3 is probably the best, season 4 is admittedly a little shaky at first but irons out and ends strong

Almost Human, damn you just depressed me. Great leads, Karl Urban is a beast

Dredd 2 WHEN?

Fucking Lexx. I should watch that again because I was young and sexual confused when it was airing.

It was probably for the best that John Doe was cancelled after its first season. The twist the producers had planned was retarded.

The leader of the cult only /looking/ like Digger, the neat ass mark just being weird looking shrapnel burn from the boat exploding, and the super-intellect being a result of a near death transcending experience?

I know it all sounded pretty dumb, but I just want a reason to watch Dominic Purcell be smart and shit.
I should watch Prison Break, I downloaded it because Purcell and Wentworth Miller being villain buddies Captain Cold and Heat Wave in The Flash / Legends of Tomorrow was pure campkino.

Pushing daisies is /comfycore/, but I havent met anyone IRL that watched it.