JJ Abrams

APOLOGIZE

>All Fresh on RT
>They're all shit

Really makes you think

>shit

lmao

Those were shit tho. Worst Cruise movie desu.

hack

Jew Jew Abrams single-handedly killing franchises by pushing his diversity agenda

he's the only one doing it right

>Star Trek '09
>an unholy abomination of a film
>95% score on RT
>Average rating is 8.2/10

This is literally the last time I ever trusted Rotten Tomatoes

He only makes shit movies..............

Did you ever consider that your taste may not match the majority of film-goers?

>having taste that's this shitty

M:I 3 is great tbqh

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe

I just filter the ones that are absurdly high. I mean, seriously 95% for a Star Trek flick? Totally buying that one.

If anything this just proves how shit RT is. We all know those movies are garbage.

>Not knowing how RT works

I'm guessing you're a DCuck?

>We

Critics love Abrams as much as they hate Snyder. Truth is they've both made good films and shit films

TFA was so boring and recycled tbqhwf

JJ Abrams has yet to make a bad film. Don't ever lump him in with a pretentious hack like Snyder.

this isn't Sup Forums bruh

Star Trek Into Darkness

I gotta admit, I think he's pretty good.

>thinks it isn't

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe

>jews rating movies made by jews

What do you expect?

>if I don't like them they are jews

Nice boogeyman you got there

Sorry the movie was actually entertaining and not boring as fuck like the tv show.

Why?
Why the fuck are you so passionately defendeding Abrams? Do you have nothing better to do?

Oh yeah... It was all true in my mind...

JJ Abrams has mastered the art of creating inoffensive, lowest-common-denominator sci-fi movies that have the all the right qualities to technically be considered enjoyable. This gets his movies good reviews and all, but there's no actual substance to them. The same people who praised his films when they came out forget all about them within a year.

His movies seriously feel as though they were made on an assembly line. He makes sci-fi action flicks that are guaranteed to rake in cash, but don't strive to be anything more than superficial. No doubt he's good at what he does though, which is make money.

tl;dr JJ is a businessman, not a director

Jews made Hollywood so whatever. It's their industry.

all incorrect.

>tl;dr this is a pasta so therfore it's invalid

FIFY

Then they have no right to cry foul when someone points out their obvious nepotism.