This movie was better than Dredd. Both as an adaptation and in terms of entertainment

This movie was better than Dredd. Both as an adaptation and in terms of entertainment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8AtlIGQNE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dredd is a blast, Judge Dredd is a chore to sit through.

nah

Not really.

Lolno. I'd say sage this bullshit, but that's not really a thing anymore.

You are objectively wrongly

I love this film and it did a decent job with Dredd. It was a bit formulaic and kind of cheesy for a proper Dredd film, but the art direction, SFX, and depiction of the universe were pretty great. I don't think anyone can deny how badass the ABC Warrior is.

Urban is a much better Dredd than Stallone, though, and that fucking Rob Schneider comic relief made me want to shoot myself.

I am... The Law. Drop your weapons. These blocks...Are under... Arrest. This is your final. warning.

I knew you'd say that.

Wrong

>as an adaptation

He shows his face.

My main problem is that Stallone spends 30 minutes playing Judge Dredd and the rest of the film playing a generic 90's action hero

Apart from that it's still pretty accurate
>Shit ton of characters from the comics
>Goofy schlocky tone
>Fucking A.B.C. Warrior

>Robb Schnider
>good anything

Will there ever be a sequel to this? Seems like information hinting at a sequel comes out every 6 months but never anything that's definite.

>Implying anyone would want a sequel

Are the ABC warriors from the same universe tho? I know they were a strip in 2000AD but they don't come from Dredd's era and I don't think they ever even visit Earth.

This is what I'd prefer
>2000.A.D. anthology movie
>Each story based off a different comic
>Mixture of animation and live-action
>Book-ended by two stories with Urban as Dredd

Why not? I thought it was a pretty fun action movie in a cool universe. Karl Urban was perfect for it.

sage works retard

The online petition for it only has 152,000 signatures, so yeah it's obvious no one wants it

dredd was one of my favourite surprises in a cinema, went to see it with a friend while hardly knowing anything about it and we were both blown away by how awesome it was

>our faces when the pedestrian gets hit in the beginning and we both immediately knew that it was going to be good

youtube.com/watch?v=A8AtlIGQNE8