twitter.com/Nero
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/20/war-breitbarts/
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906
twitter.com/lesdoggg/status/463074782205190144
twitter.com/jack/status/755235268056092672
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. Twitter has become the Sup Forums of the internet. It's a cesspool of vile niggers and losers that think they can say whatever they want without getting in trouble.

She didn't deserve, and the consequences of this will help the movie and SJWs, but it doesn't make it any less funny tbqh.

Literally nothing

I'm a hardcore racist from Reddit, the stormfront of the Internet, and totally deserves it. If you disagree then you're a literal SJW cuck who needs to be gassed.

WHITE POWER 14/88

>Twitter has become the Sup Forums of the internet.
So that's where all the oldfags went to!

nothing at all. memeing about racist stuff on Sup Forums is one thing but doing directly to the person via twitter is uncalled for.

Twitter is for narcissists, degenerates, and shills. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's essentially an electronic version of a toilet stall at a highway rest stop.

>hes still posting here
wtf
i thought you got axed with all the other apes in 2013

it's a little harsh, but why is she acting like she can't escape it. just get off twitter.

I still post from time to time, friendo

>On one Web site it's one thing but on another Web site it's uncalled for.

Can't you block anyone you don't like on Twitter? I don't use that shit because I'm old. I don't see how a grown woman can be so upset that people said mean things to her online and I really can't see how it's fucking news.

You don't even have to do most of it yourself, that's what block bots are for.

I wish mods would delete every twitter thread and ban the fuckwits that start them.

if people who've been browsing this website for years still can't figure out the only response to trolls is hide/ignore, what makes you think attention-hungry celebrities on twitter can do any better

well you can block shit and I think she should have instead of making everything public. But to even be in a position to block the stuff she's being sent, she has to see it first. It's pretty unlikely that she's going to see anything on Sup Forums

They do, but it doesn't really do anything so might as well let them have their thread so it's only one instead of 5 at a time.

The digusting nigger-fucking homojew Milo got suspended from twitter again, probably because of this retarded dama with the negress who reproted him:

twitter.com/Nero

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/20/war-breitbarts/

>white people shit

mfw "not racist"...

Based Commander Bush.

she's a sheltered racist nigger bitch that, when confronted with racism toward her, cries about it

>I CAN BE RACIS FUCK WHITEY YO
>STOP BEING RACIST TOWARD ME IMMA VICTIM OOGA BOOGA DIS FUKED UP YO

the internet wuz a mistake

these aren't photoshopped by the way

just 'acceptable racism' from a black ape toward 'le oppressive white ppl'

Are those real? I just ask because they're no archive link on them and because it's so easy to edit the info on Tweets

>milo got banned

Fuck yes

>used for breeding
such delusion

blak is byootiful white boi

shut yo racist ass up bich

really does makes u think

more like used for target practice

>all these fake tweets

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Sometimes but I think she might be the first ever exception to Rule 34.

He was banned, not suspended. But he's still on Facebook ranting about it

this isn't fake you stupid white apologist faggot

Christ, coalburners need to be exterminated.

>mfw he gets banned from Facebook as well

Yes, it is. Fucking racists.

A fucking black female comedian, at that. You'd really think out of everyone a black female comedian would have the thickest fucking skin.

That said, the shit isn't even that offensive. I haven't seen anyone calling her a dirty nigger bitch that deserves to die at the hands of the white man, they're just trolling her because she genuinely looks like a fucking gorilla.

>only trump supporters don't like ugly niggers that do nothing but cry about 'racism'
back to plebbit kiddo

Not all is fake, Googling tweets sometimes helps you find them, if they're not deleted.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906
twitter.com/lesdoggg/status/463074782205190144

By the way, the CEO of Twitter (pic related with comrade black agitator BLM leader) contacted her personally about this ridiculous drama:

twitter.com/jack/status/755235268056092672

>falling for such weak b8
PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

she gets attention when she cries over people being 'mean' to her. playing the victim card is the new hip thing to do

i'd wonder why her parents never taught her 'sticks and stones', then i remember she's a nigger so at most she had an inattentive mother

Don't you love it that for so little effort, Sup Forums causes such an impact?

Why are white people so easily offended, bros?

Well you are oppressing her and talking shit

She would be the perfect choice for an Aunt Jemima biopic

if all white people are responsible for the few hundred that were 'mean' to this disgusting subhuman, does that mean all niggers are responsible for the millions of rapes and violent crimes african americans cause every year?

>trump

Ah, the good old exploding van.

at which point do you cross the line from human to ape?

sorry you got called out for being wrong, but no need to go into full damage control.

>saying someone looks like a gorilla isn't offensive

Said the white man

>these racists are assdestroyed that milo got fucking banned

y'know, I really just don't get why peoplecan't just turn off their Twitter notifications and never look at them. If you're a celebrity, why do you need to know if some loser @s you?

was that even a legit recording that some guy on Sup Forums made?

wew you're retarded

GB2016

Hi, I came here from r/the_donald, what's this?

kek'd at the Bill Murray dildo
How you been, MiracleBalls? I remember you being one of the less obnoxious tripfags

not sure there's a definable line but you know when you see it

>real conservatives
>caring about a flaming coalburning faggot
nice try reddit

She could have white skin and all the same facial features and she'd still look like a gorilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

Oh fuck you, user.

wew you're retarded

She was black + female
It's funny how all/pol/ does with this shite is prove SJWs right. It's almost as if Sup Forums wants everybody to become an sjw

It was stock footage to represent the domestic terrorism and danger posed by the hacker known as Anonymous and his headquarters at ebaumsworld

cuckold spotted

You're talking shit now. You are responsible for oppressing her and talking shit. When the fuck did I say all white people are doing it? You're an idiot.

>caring about a flaming coalburning faggot

Considering how all you Sup Forumsfags suck his dick.

you were raised by a single mother right?

>@s you

Get the fuck out

Alt-right man baby spotted.

Actually, no. That would imply you're over the age of eighteen.

Nah, there's ironic Rule 34 too, it's probably going to happen sooner or later.

>all you Sup Forumsfags
and all you tumblr redditors have black guys bang your mothers and girlfriends right?

>it's not offensive if I believe it to be true

Said the white man.