letterboxd.com/synt/
strawpoll.me/10779680/
letterboxd.com/Fourlok0/
youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU
strawpoll.me/10794587
strawpoll.me/10795019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Machill54

>Smoothhands only watches 1 minute "films" to pad his total number of films watched
>link_gorro is a raging SJW and discovered Sup Forums through the Breaking Bad subreddit
>Acid is a tranny chaser and obsessed with Healey
>Healey shills Kanye West and Trump and think he's somehow the leader of a contrarian revolution
>m_obvs is an edgy 13 year old that deleted his profile out of shame
>mollykins is the "female" version of m_obvs that should just delete "her" profile
>Jackieray still hasn't grown out of De Palma like a normal person
>nosaj is a fat Irish pig that wishes he was a nigger
>steakbro is genuinely retarded, avatarfags with shitty blurry screencaps of Miami Vice, and gets triggered if you say Fury Road or BvS was bad
>coryburning stalks girls in these threads and probably a rapist
>Miranna left these threads in fright after being stalked by coryburning
>winstonne is from [s4s] and acts like it, also a furry
>aeltbx is a fat paki and throws a fit whenever someone says mean things to him
>bel committed suicide
>dropout_bear avatarfags with ugly poo in loo bitches
>machill54 is calm, cool, and based as fuck even though /lbg/ jealously memes on him constantly
>pupkin is a schmuck
>tsar attempted suicide and failed that too lmao

2nd for bel

Post profile.

Del is still a cunt
PinHeadBlunder wants to rally the clans of Sup Forums together Lawrence of Arabia style. And yes he is still retarded so go easy on him.
Dirk, Del, spookyface et a.l browse Sup Forums. They could be any one of us.
Matthew (TheSteeeels), Leon Staton (dragonregalia/he4Cbo/9Bc), user (buttnugget), James Healey (jameshealey) are NOT Sup Forums
Letterboxd.com/n3efwirj9/ is a dummy account, originally set up by Del, (yes, this means he talked to himself at one point.) but is now deleted.
You can't criticize The Healey (jameshealey) or anyone for that matter unless you've made a film of your own and or have seen every film on Earth
Letterboxd.com/filmclub/ is run by TheSteeeels aka its not Sup Forums.
Letterboxd staff might be viraling Pro: archive.foolz.us/tv/thread/32974226/
AHAB, the king of all cunts, is possibly a registered sex offender.
Hentai Cop is dead from either a massive coronary event or his fat Jewish girlfriend smothered him. Either way, RIP.
Marcissus doesn't capitalize his "I's", he also has a gay lover who participates in his BDSM activities.
Christina took a break a-la Spookyface for attention.
Driver is still 16 and him mom has yet to let him watch Boogie Nights.
PTAbro is also NOT Sup Forums
pirs is from Sup Forums and posts his profile to fish for followers.
IsThatKenny is a 12 year old
Cinebel is Cinebro's lover
Terrence "Christ" Malick is a joke account created by Marcissus, James Healey, PTAbro and fake Cinebro which means its NOT actually Sup Forums
Fabian is spoken like a true pleb babby with Alien and two children's movies in his favorite films.
Cinebro has become a fatty who doubled his body mass from all the sitting around watching films. He also is homeless and lives in a Mall.
Adam Cook is a cheater who claims to watch 4 films a day but actually just writes up reviews.
Rostova is still a sellout cunt.

>VGNSR is a legit autist and cant seem to breach through his little Vlacil bubble into the realm of better taste. Normally you wouldnt laugh at a mentally impaired child or undeveloped person, but he makes it so easy.
>Fabs is a crybaby
>Healey is probably the worst person I've ever met online. He is the equivalent of encountering a caffeine fueled 7 year old black kid when playing games online.
>Cinebro is the epitome of attention whore
>Tsar, despite being a grown man, (or at least he says) acts like he is clinically retarded and generally just hates good films because he likes to appear contrarian
>Rostova is a bundle of sticks
>Ass Pudding is a massive cunt who can't figure out the way to Sup Forums
>Hentaicop is a fat try hard who failed film school
>PinHeadLarry is legitimately retarded
>Marcissus is a sweetheart and there is nothing wrong with him other than the occasional schizo episode

Why do you insist in making such shitty threads, memecian?

NOT *deep breath* A FACKING FURRY
i do NOT act like an [s4s] poster.
i have a very BITING, SHARP, STINGING cadence that really CUTS thru the nonsense that gets thrown my way
you are currently being responded to by someone who can actually express themselves. who can communicate in new and novel ways. who's going places. while your stagnant ass sits there, copy-and-pasting. copy-and-paste til you pass out from your shitty diet, bitch. when your next big health scare comes along just know i'm laughing at your worthless lifestyle. laughing at your fat, stinky face. you lose at life, homie. better start carin before your failure-parents can't support you or themselves anymore because they got laid off from their nightmare-jobs. disgusting shit-fart.

letterboxd.com/vveksuvarna/

Shout out to Vaughn Cocknaye, KagsMagnus, NokoKami, Ciarn, elibroo, kenz, ay496 and Sweet T for following. Cheers!

It's not me. The only thread I've made all week was the one with the Floating Clouds screenshot.
I'm pretty tired of stating it, but I don't even know any of these memes let alone have any of those images saved.

Been a fun night.
Definitely rec people check out films by Sômai.
He seems really underrated/underappreciated.

who's /lbg/'s favourite author?

who's /lbg/'s favourite author?

Max Stirner

Who's this clown doing such terrible /lbg/ threads, then?

The silent majority of Healeyheads will not tolerate your slander.

Never EVER besmirch Jim again or you will regret it.

letterboxd.com/simplyeric/

think positive my brothers in cinema

Followed for sure. I snatched Salt of the Earth when it was on freeleech. Maybe I should watch that today.

btw how do I get the last four ratings to show on my profile like

jimjoekelly was the one making the threads with the Monte Hellman and Johnnie To screencaps. i assumed it's still him.

You're in the lobby buying Maltesers during the intermission and this hot girl slaps your ass, what do you do?

Use the diary function. Top right, green button that says Add Film. Use that and mention the date, it will go to your diary.

>tfw you have bigger tits than a MTF
:(

damn who dih

The only appropriate reaction when seeing such a thing would be the Sutherland one

Iranian bitches be mad hot

Winstonne I thought you were better than this... you disappointed me bro.

Bayan Zehlif

she can pass for mexican

she looks hispanic imo

Stop spamming the thread with kebab women

GoalShifting is ugly

>"Finally got round to watching..."
nobody cares

Damn, Goldfish looks such a basic sandnigger compared with a true beauty like

aeltbx will you ever stop shitposting about amaranth?

we get it, you have a crush on her. at the very least keep it contained to the irc 2.0

just make sure you stay completely silent whenever she occasionally pops in like you always do so that she doesn't know you constantly shittalk her

#beta

that's my side project shitposting, postin randumb shit to get a reaction. i've actually made much more creations on the bort, and they are utter genius craftsmanship. much more geniouse than the board deserves.

sounds like something a fuckin' communist would say

are you a commiefuck?

do i look like a bern victim to you, hm?

m_obvs pls

She's only famous because she's considered exotic in Europe and edgy in Iran. She can't even act. Tits aren't great either.

> 2016
> not being a comrade

no but you act like one with your anti-Conservative memepics

gimme LINK please i never posted n.e.thing anti-conservative. look at my twitter i am a full-on trump shill tell me where i'm anti-conservative!

>tell me where i'm anti-conservative!

In your heart

psh yeah whatever...

Is that your favorite muppet? mine is Oscar the Grouch (sesame street actually but it's jim henson so IT COUNTS)

Let's take a look at your op pic. >free handouts
>interracial propaganda
>inspires children to curse and disobey their parents
>vegan propaganda
>fat acceptance
:/ not a good look my friend

WOAH what did i just see in your post???
>words
liberals hate words.
you're a disgrace to your own party.
you have no position to speak for their ideologies.

I joined several days ago. I now follow about 30 people, but I still have 0 followers. People usually won't notice me if I start following them right?

if you follow famous people they prob won't follo bakk.

I get email notifications when I get a follower. Happened about three times so far.

I'm tied between cookie monster and elmo

post your acc

Tb.h you shouldn't care at all about followers, fàms

Dumb ghettoposter

do you really think amaranth goes to the irc lmao
so gullible

Dumb 'dumb' poster

Dumb Dumb 'dumb' posterposter

Are you really this dumb? No seriously, did your mother drop you on your head as a baby? I already watched it before her. and before pierrot and fabs as well.

>just make sure you stay completely silent whenever she occasionally pops in like you always do so that she doesn't know you constantly shittalk her

she came in there once in the last month and talked about shit I don't care about and she just ignored what I had to say ;_;

>tfw they made a movie about /lbg/

I haven't really watched hammer horrors (like the Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing type stuff), I always pictured them as being all stuffy and boring before films got fun and sleazy, am I wrong and dumb?

do you really think this post was written now lmao
so new

rude

Stop saying "dumb" right now.

stupid dumb nigger posting scum

Anything you want, just don't post this fagface again

Why are you implying that people should care about followers?

Nigger

wow /lbg/ has become utter shit

letterboxd.com/synt/

is pic related any good?

This poll was fixed in my opinion.
strawpoll.me/10779680/

I don't give a shit about that, I just think you should stop acting like a nigger.

Get used to it. You'll be seeing a lot of it when he becomes one of the most accomplished directors of our generation.

idk it was from trailer trauma 2

the trailer for it made it seem wild but then again so do all the trailers, thats the point of them.

trailers used to be so cool imagine how lame a 90s/00s trailer compilation would be

>has become

he looks like a nice guy

agreed, no way would 12 people have voted for loz instead of calm, cool and based as fuck me in my opinion

I love those grindhousey trailer mashups. I'll have a look for the one you saw. they make for cool wall projections at parties.

letterboxd.com/Fourlok0/

watching Mike get drunk and bash Ghostbusters for 45 minutes was funnier and more clever than the "movie" itself. I hate my coworkers for making me watch it with them.

taking a break, gonna be working on a screenplay due August 30th. meme on /lbg/.

the blu got uploaded on line but I don't think it's been spread much yet

all the trailers have been scanned at 4k, and the commentary seems like it would be cool, I'll watch again some point soon. your parties sound like they would be lamein my opinion

going to try and catch up on my cult movie challenge, I am a few weeks behind

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU

I'll search around for it. And don't knock em till you try em!

Fáms be mad around here lmao. Chill, lads tb.h

i hope you get shot by one of your enemy gangs for not paying for their weed on time.

New patrician poll of the profiles in today's thread

strawpoll.me/10794587

>Who should /lbg/ prep the bull for?

wew lad

it depends on how much content you put on your page too

synt is leading the poll. We might have a new patrician in the house

Post profile

good job forgetting CIN0MA cuckfuck

synt has been the designated patrician of the new boys for awhile now

Did he post his profile? No he didn't.

Stop crying like a bitch Cinoma. Post your profile in the next thread to get included.

New? He's been here for ages.

Include me out pls.

Neither did macshill you stupid bitch. Holy shit you got BTFO so hard that your sisters half-nignog kids are gonna feel it. (because no female will ever touch your little dicklet)

How dare I commit the holy sin of not including the glorious and supreme machill54?

Also, you talk like a 12 year old. Does your mom know you're talking shit on Sup Forums?

post your profile and we'll see how tough you are, little buddy

You know what? We never had a poll for best 2015 user.

strawpoll.me/10795019
strawpoll.me/10795019
strawpoll.me/10795019

translation: most cucked users

That's a though question since dropoutbear loves being a cuck, but he could never be as a cuck as smoothhands (who doesn't want to be a cuck)