Does anyone honestly think Ruffalo is a better Hulk than based Norton?

Does anyone honestly think Ruffalo is a better Hulk than based Norton?

No

He is really good as Bruce Banner in terms of personality but Norton looks exactly like comics' Banner. Too shame he didn't wear glasses though.

t. Sup Forumsfag

>Does anyone honestly think Ruffalo is a better Hulk than based Norton?
no

Norton had a lot more characterization, and I like his acting.

But its not like Ruffalo has any time to do anything in the Avengers, since he's not getting a solo film anytime soon and most of his screentime is as the Hulk

Ruffalo is way better imo. I liked Norton's Hulk movie but he really didn't bring anything interesting to the character. It'll be great to finally see Ruffalo out from under the direction of Whedon in Thor Ragnarok; he only has potential to get better desu

Fuck no. Ruffalo is a completely forgettable Banner.

What makes him "based" Norton?

the hulk is a character that is so op, he's best used as supporting, and ruffalo was fine.

kinda understand why norton didn't want to be a side character.

>>>>>fight club

the guy pretty much does movies about split personalities since he started.

Hey, what going on in here?

>eric bane
>for you

I wish Norton did more movies, he's definitely a talented actor

>Puny human

the only good scenes desu senpai

Yes.

Norton phoned in his Banner hard.

With the little screentime Ruffalo has had, he's done a better job. And that includes having someone as shit as Whedon directing you and not basically having full control of a whole movie like Norton did.

He's more likable, imo.

Negative.

Speaking of Norton's ability to play split personality and not mentioning Primal Fear..strange.

>trying this hard to make it seem like Sup Forums is okay with people near dark lighting
lol go back to you sjwhive sjws

I feel like Bruce Banner is supposed to be the kind of guy you wouldn't look twice at if you saw him and that looks very unassuming and meek. I feel like Ruffalo accomplishes that better than Edward Norton does. They're both fine actors, but Norton seems more dangerous at the start so there's less surprise and "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" with the reveal he's the Hulk than Ruffalo's Bruce.

Can't buffalo the Ruffalo.