What does Hollywood mean by this?

youtu.be/I3lFBq7_CPk

youtu.be/yH7ktvUWaYo

youtu.be/i18z1EQCoyg

youtube.com/watch?v=z4l3-_yub5A

youtube.com/watch?v=zRXuCY7tRgk

OY VEY

>we are out of ideas so lets do more of the same shit over and over and over again

Hollywood is a city not a producer of films

>every movie has an anti-white agenda

what the fuck is going on? when are people going to wake up? Even if you're not white you can see the clear manipulation and injustice

be careful what you say or the thought police will get you

(((They))) are really going full out aren't they?

with all the anti-black racism going on right now, its just the right time to release these movies

>with all the anti-black racism going on right now
get off the internet m8.

Yes, that's a good goy...

>ISIS is genociding people in the middle east and launching terrorist attacks across the world including the US
>let's make a fictional skit about some neo-nazi terrorists bombing the US
>on top of that let's make the neo-nazis christian fanatics even though neo nazis and KKK share nothing in common other than mutually disliking blacks

(((oy vey)))

its just culturally relivant. were u complaining when they were releasing movies about 9/11 back then? well now blacks are more oppresset than ever so..

>neo nazis and KKK share nothing in common
but they do stormweenie

Honestly we need to bring racism back just to remind blacks how privileged they have it

oh, you're b8ing.

well you deserve the (you)s

>jeff nichols
REEEE I thought after 4 white as fuck christian movies he'd never pander to this crowd

They don't, first of all nazis are pagan/atheist which is a fundamental difference.

>all in the same year

your kind is fucking stupid

these movies are right on schedule. was kind of waiting for them last year

rofl @ your stupid liberal brain
Go read up on the real history of, among other things, the SS and NSDAP occultism and party ideals

>gets btfo by facts
>insults me
ok kid

What's the commonality between these things apart from that they all trigger alt right SJWs?

Face it, they loved jebus.

Who? The nazis? they didn't necessarily look down upon christianity, but it wasn't a "christian movement", that's just dumb. Some SS men went as far in their anti-semitism that they denouncing christ because he technically was the son of a jew

The vast majority of Nazis were Christian. That makes it a Christian movement, according to Sup Forumslution's own logic.

>look at this anti-white propaganda showing us whites as evil racists
>fucking jews and nigger ruining movies amirite guys

irony.

also people are simply waking up that whites were never as good as noble as they tried tricking the world they were instead they were always oppressive little sociopaths

Oh I see what you're doing

Christianity isn't a race. Jews are. don't fucking try and claim jews aren't an ethnic group but "just a religion".

Also learn what the difference between being a consummate theologian and just being culturally christian. Nazis didn't agree with the vast majority christian ideals and outright banned certain organizations because of their pacifism

>call communism Jewish because a lot of communists were Jewish, even though they killed Jews
>can't call Nazism Christianity even though most of them were Christian

whatever you say, Sup Forums sperglord

>>>/lbg/

No one calls communism jewish except historic nazis as part of their propaganda, also despite communists having lots of high ranking people who were jewish, they were jewish by ethnicity, not religious. It's the ethnic part you're referring to

Who cares about ethnicity? Religion is far more influential to a person's beliefs than ethnicity.

>all the anti-black racism going on right now

Where? Fucking where?

Last I checked, emergency vehicles weren't getting blocked by shrieking racist throngs shouting "white lives matter".

oh right, thanks jewllywood for reminding me of those awful neo-nazis who were about to blow up washington DC with their homemade TNT.

Except that never happened

Also the black supremacist shit is the best
>WE WUZ NOBLE N SHIT
>O WAZ DAT? WE WUZ SOLD BY OUR OWN CUNTRYMEN? NIGGA YOUS JUST A DUMB WHITEY TRYING TO KEEP DA BLACK MAN DOWN

Yeah, blacks were enslaved and sold by other blacks, even long before whitey turned up

Because neither nazism or communism weren't religious ideologies in nature, get your head out of your arse this isn't debatable.

>Hitler said he loved Christianity in a public speech where he was trying to appeal to Christians.

What a fucking shock.

were*

imagine if you can, niggers all over the world magically able to act civilized even for 30 minutes what that would feel like. as a bonus all brown humans in general tbqh

>The vast majority of Nazis were Christian.

Is that why they literally tore Christianity out of European culture and replaced it with Pagan and other Germanic traditions? Because they loved Christianity, a religion that literally worships a Jew, so much?

>call communism Jewish

Literally never seen anyone do this.

Yo, fuck you tween cuckposter. I'd watch Loving. That's a solid cast.

>h-he was just pretending

It comes from nazi propaganda, which said that communism was created by international jewish financiers

>I can't argue

Why didn't you just say this?

It's in a ton of Sup Forums infographs, pretty much central to all the neo-nazi shilling on Sup Forums.

I don't bother because you are literally pic related

Someone made that image after getting butthurt that they couldn't make an argument that god exists, which is hilarious. That image is basically complaining that IT'S FAITH isn't a logical argument.

You're so fucking stupid holy shit

Communism = jewish has evidence to support it

Saying nazism = christian is just outright retarded

Why? religion isn't involved you fucking moron, it's irrelevant. You might as well say nazism = german, but you see why you don't do that, do you? it's redundant

>hollywood portraying whites as heroic and good
that never happened either :^)

>Yeah, blacks were enslaved and sold by other blacks, even long before whitey turned up
and whites turned it into a profitable global business making an objectively bad thing worse

We currently live in a world where BLM shits are outright murdering white police-officers left and right and Muslims are massacring American and European whites every 10 minutes.

The media has to double-down on portraying Whites as "oppressive" bad guys and non-whites as le oppressed victim. Otherwise people might start questioning the diversity narrative and the "whitey is evil" narrative. And if they do that, they might not vote "correctly".

Judaism isn't involved in communism apart from that people involved were Jewish. Same with Christianity and Nazism.

>and whites turned it into a profitable global business

Did you mean "Arabs"?

Yeah, the whites should have castrated your ancestors like the arabs did to their tens of millions of slaves. At least that way we wouldn't have to listen to your victim whining

Not to mention crime rates would go down, national IQ would increase, unemployement rate would go down etc etc etc

this

stormweenies are cancerous idiots. well, you have to be to support such retarded ideologies

Not judaism, jewish people. Again because jews are an ethnic group, not solely a religion

>I got my shit pushed in and can't argue, so I'll dismiss you with an MS Paint comic :^)

Why are Leftists so shit at arguing?

Is it that their brains are clogged with cholesterol from their "body-positive" lifestyle and diet?
Or is it the Estrogen supplements they are taking that are clogging their brain?

>Did you mean "Arabs"?
You mean whites and europeans.

Laughing @ your pol fantasy history btw. Do you guys just think everything bad white people did were just done by arabs and jews.

That isn't any more relevant than religion. Are you brain dead?

>Yeah, the whites should have castrated your ancestors like the arabs did
this is unironically true
but colonists and their european ancestors that bought slaves didn't have any experience with them whatsoever so no one even thought of castration
arabs had a lush and ancient history of slavery so they were kinda proficient
we should have learned from them desu

lel

you are such an idiot

>he bashes a left wing ideology
>he must be a lefty

do an IQ test you fucktard

Arab slave trade in both Africa and the Middle East existed a millennium before the first white person set foot on African soil.

I'm really not surprised you don't know this. Most angry Leftists on an "anti-Sup Forums" crusade are typically very history-illiterate. Almost as illiterate as they are on Science, Economics, Psychology, etc.

I didn't deny whites were involved in slavery. But it's nonsensical to pass moral judgement on people from a different time.

I just meant to say that the whites were too kind to you. If they had a lick of sense they would sterilized your ancestors so we wouldn't have to listen to your professional victim-complex. The arabs knew their shit man

>Calling anyone else stupid when you type like a 9-year-old on MySpace.

>Arab slave trade in both Africa and the Middle East existed a millennium before the first white person set foot on African soil.

And? That wasn't topical to the slavery of the 1700s you word salad pol retard

why do you fags keep insisting on talking to your own paranoid made up strawman like this guy

Ever considered the fact that the only reason you nignogs exist to begin with is because of the white man's mercy?

Where would you be otherwise? You'd either not exist or still live in an african shithole hunting antilopes and dying of malaria at age 30

>oppressed and enslaved peoples
>we were too kind :DDDDD

no wonder everyone hates you corpse eyed inhuman fucks. even your white women leave you for actual nonwhite men because they know how to be human.

delusion

africa would be better off without colonization. slavery, jim crow and racial oppression turned american blacks into having such a messed up culture and psyche. stop being retarded

But I like black people. I don't like professional victims and virtue signaling.

>I don't like professional victims and virtue signaling.

Nah, you don't like to be reminded your favorite heroes from history were all savage fucks who didn't care about anyone else. Which is confusing to me, because if you're gonna worship dead people from the past, you might as well worship everything about them.

>Nah, you don't like to be reminded your favorite heroes from history were all savage fucks who didn't care about anyone else.

Kek, okay buddy. Let's assume you're right about everything, then I'll simply ask: as opposed to whom?

Read a book, nigga

As opposed to a rational human being who understands the notion that worshiping a dead individual is silly and you can admire the past without having to defend it from the pesky liberals.

Do you think the Jews are going to show the parts where Nat Turner and his rebellion killed almost every white woman and child they came across?

You think fascism is a left wing ideology?

I am not talking about fascism. I am talking about nazism

Wow

>africa would be better off without colonization.

This fucking delusion.

great thread

wtf i hate white people now

in the 30s - 60s they 'decolonized' Africa with a major caveat: you side with the west or you get invaded by the CIA, assassinated, or they support a coup against your secular country (often in favor of Muslim extremists).

But if you're a new democracy in Africa during the cold war, who is going to get elected? Those leaders who know that the people aren't really free and MUST adhere to STRICT western values - I mean absolutely no social programs (else be considered sympathetic to Marxism) even though America and Europe has tons of social programs.

No, the people elected fiercely independent national icons, who both the west and the USSR feared would turn their sympathies to one or other superpower. Thus, a coup backed by the east or west, and another, and another, until each super power had a puppet tyrannical government (often insane Islamists or genocidal psychopaths).

That's a lose - lose situation. No marginally democratic process is going to get your country a leader that is subservient to a foreign power but that is EXACTLY what the west demanded. That's not autonomy, most countries in Africa were NEVER decolonized, or if they were that freedom to govern themselves was always hollow and facetious.

The Congo could have been a stable, safe, and independent state but the US and Belgium refused to let them keep their elected leaders, they assassinated them and left power vacuums for warlords to step in.

signapore is an island - even the people know they must play ball with foreign powers. Singapore has no natural resources and MUST trade, thus they must compromise their national identity and independence to survive. They elect leaders who can negotiate from a position of weakness and no one in Signapore cries that their leaders are 'puppets' because they know how that game works.

Africa is rich in resources and part of the biggest continent on Earth who's neighbors can easily be more important that the Russians or the Europeans. It's far too tempting to seek actual independence, to grow your own food and isolate your country, those 'strong' leaders are the ones who get elected. But a nation trying to be independent in the Cold War was a death knell.