ITT we post our claim to fame

I was on the news once when i went to the zoo with my summer camp at the age of 7

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/tv/thread/53484323/#53484323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was on some PBS birthday special like 15 years ago. Parents taped it, but I have no idea where it went.

I was once shouted at by someone on the news.

I once had the most posts on a popular internet forum for a time.

I played a copper in a flashback scene, on a true crime factual show. My mate played a granny rapist, proper fun like

I was interviewed on the news 3 years ago in a media market where I don't know anyone. I have never told anyone I know. Seeing myself on camera was excruciating.

I'm the dog in this pic
I mean woof

I invented the

>It's like poetry

Meme

I fingered Saoirse Ronan outside a teenage disco in Cavan.

I was an extra in The Dark Knight Rises. You can see me in the big fight scene at the end.

I was on CNN behind Obama during a speech in 2012.
I got a knife through the metal detector by a foldable on my keychain.
Not edgy or anything, realized after the speech thought it was funny.

I made a sex tape with OP's mother, it's on xhamster.

Tom Hardy plays me in a film

No it's not Bane

During Project Chanology, the church of Scientology used my fax as an example of "harrassment" in their anti-anonymous video.

I was 2 feet away from tiger woods once.

My uncle killed 3 people.

I created embarrassingly autistic rom hacks when I was 12 that are still talked about online to this day.

i was in one of those 'send in your "artwork" and we'll feature it, kids!' shows in my country, but we never taped it so the footage is lost to time

I created one of Sup Forums's dankest memes.

Got in a verbal and handsign confrontation with Bob Geldof twice, first time at a gig in London, then again at a Bristol let's rock concert last year. I always flip him off anytime I see him, he didn't like me calling him a crusty tea drinker who took the Queens shilling the first time, then there was there your tax forms out for the lads one (which made Sky arts live coverage)

AND I JUST WON

My mugshot was on the news once.

>I created embarrassingly autistic rom hacks when I was 12 that are still talked about online to this day

Are you the guy that made Pokemon Brown?

I went to school with Jedward

I've been featured in the papers, as well.

No.

Sup Charlie

I bullied celebs on instagram and made them change how instagram works

I answered some questions for a street interview when I was eleven or so.

Doggo

I met Bruce Willis once

A japanese TV crew interviewed me and my mum for seeing a seal in the Thames
I was in my underwear and pestering her for ice cream the whole time

I'm in a book about art because when I was a kid I went on a field trip to a gallery and a photo taken of me was chosen to be in the front of the book. I own a copy of the book but I've never read it.

WHICH ONE?????

I was the first one to post the image of brendan fraser to Sup Forums.
archived.moe/tv/thread/53484323/#53484323

I'm in a music video. It was in 06 or 07 and a few kids from class could be in it if they wanted. Don't remember the song or the guy's name though. Tried looking before with no luck