SNL & Leslie Jones

Why was Leslie Jones tweeting so much racist stuff? Does Saturday Night Live really allow blatant racists like this to star in their show?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course. Black people cant be racist, it's 2016

black people aint be racist you tiny dick slave drivin white boy

You can't be racist against white people, because white people are even more awful than anything you can say about us.

Leslie will never flirt with you like she does with Colin Jost

White people treat Blacks as children. They excuse thier destructive behavior, do everything in their power to uplift them, and have low expectations of them.

If you had to fight her in a steel cage would you rather have brass knuckles on each hand, or a police baton?

Obvious bait, but here, have a serious response.

>minority racist against majority
Expression of frustration at situation of entrenched disadvantage and unfairness

>majority racist against minority
Perpetuation of hundreds of years of actively oppressing other groups through institutionally supported inequality and subjugation

They're not the same thing.

why can't reddit fuck off to their own website

But there's more black people in the world than whites.

do you want equality or do you want special treatment?
you can't have both

She blames the white man for anime avatars.

But everyone knows anime avatar posters are the fault of asians (duh) + the Jews.

They essentially are children. They do not think like us.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Who the fuck even started this shitstorm? It wasn't Milo, and I don't think Leslie herself caused it like some people claim.

how do you know what people on reddit talk about?

This.

Racism=power+prejudice. Anyone who doesn't understand that can't do math.

I reeeeally want all these ghostbuster/pol/ threads to go away

Redditors from the gamer goob forum

Fuck off Milo

I'm a straight white male mate. I'm also educated, and know that one of the biggest challenges we face today is the eradication of institutional racism, and the convergence of opportunity across demographic groups.

As well as this, by far the greatest and most damaging annual cost to the planet is that lost through the subjugation of women in the developing world. Special treatment? No, they just want to be recognised as people, and not property, no would have a massive positive impact in pulling most of those countries out of poverty traps.

There's more to black women and racism than just Sheniq'ua screaming on the bus.

So does Power = Racism - Prejudice?

she caused it herself. calling people racist for not liking her movie, then they trolled her on twitter for it.

Maybe this isn't the site for you, laddy.

Please try to be more subtle next time.

>muh safe space!!
>muh 4chinz secret club!!!
>just leeeeve! you're making me feel uncomfortable with your different views :/

Naw diddums

>I'm also educated
pray tell in what?

>There's more to black women and racism than just Sheniq'ua screaming on the bus.
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

>I have no retort

I know, because what I've said is actually true. But by all means, don't let this stop 'le edgey recist as fuck we all young republicans' meme that's been going on here the last few years.

>milo the reddit pandering opportunist got blown the fuck out

The only good thing to come from this

>My queries into Zulu began when I rang the African Language Department at the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg and spoke to a white guy. Did “precision” exist in the Zulu language prior to European contact? “Oh,” he said, “that’s a very Eurocentric question!” and simply wouldn’t answer. I rang again, spoke to another white guy, and got a virtually identical response.

Don't you entrench institutionalized racism by validating the use of prejudice?

Making any generalizations about any skin colour acceptable just pushes the narrative that ANY generalizations are okay. It's counter productive and divisive.

It wouldn't be a problem if those assholes would just accept that we have to hit them an extra time with no punch back so it will be even.

>Poor darkies were oppressed all those years, they dindu nuffin wrong, they're just disadvantaged
Do you know why you've been told to fuck off to leddit? Its because leddit is filled to the brim with you bleeding heart types.

And if anyones racist, its you. Viewing these people as subhumans that are incapable of doing as well as whites in a system that DOES NOT have any lawful discrimination (which isn't true, hence the black president).

Go the fuck back to tumblr you garbage person

I meant is true, but you got what I was saying.

Ahh a relativist. I see where you're coming from, however the pragmatist view is that the benefits of identifying and reversing aspects of institutional racism, without even necessarily identifying it as such, and thus levelling up the social playing field, are much greater than the costs of being "counter productive and divisive" as you put it.

And I don't just mean the benefits to minorities, literally everyone would benefit from a system altered to greater reflect personal qualities and hard work put it that allows close to the same opportunities for all people, rather than suppress and uplift different groups through subtle, though perversely unequal mechanisms and practices.

I hate niggers and cops and SJWs and Alt-rightmramgtow fags.

>black children in America have the same opportunities as white children

This is where you lost all credibility, this is simply untrue. You may think it's because "niggers are subhuman", but in fact you'd find its the aggregate result of a multitude of subtle, racist transgressions from teachers, peers, community members, law enforcement, educational institutions, employers, etc.

>muh safe spacceeee!! :'(

You're pathetic

>but I do love sitting on a fence and feeling superior to everybody

It was all a false flag to sell movie tickets