Daily reminder that in a mere nine days we will witness the rebirth of Kaijukino by the hands of the master Hideaki...

Daily reminder that in a mere nine days we will witness the rebirth of Kaijukino by the hands of the master Hideaki Anno.

youtube.com/watch?v=M89VLZgo1Vg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/iQfg
youtube.com/watch?v=5-CvNxRs5Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING AT THE END

IM SCARED

>purple atomic breath
fuck you

Apparently its getting distributed in 100 countries including USA and Syria

Wow that looks just awful.

BRAVO ANNO

Honestly I don't want him to go back to evangelion. He got them yah yahs out of him 20 years ago. I want more live action, or naussica adaptation.

and because I want those pesky reifags to remain bitter as fuck as they dig themselves an emotional grave. Seriously, not even a competiting waifufag, Rei is fantastic, but those people are fucking cancer.

EVAfags have been on suicide watch ever since this movie was announced, it's hilarious

>purple atomic breath
>low angle shots
>he looks HORRIBLE (in a good way)
>helicopters literally only shooting him in the face and it aint no thang

His fucking tiny eyes and gross arms are great, and I love how slow he moves. He looks like an insect thats had one of those spores or parasites go into its brain and it just walks aimlessly forward. Hes really unsettling, I like the direction they're going with it.

as an EVAfag its safe to say weve been on suicide watch since 1997

>nine days
Maybe for you lucky assholes who live in Japan, but most of us have to wait at least a few more months

youtubedoubler.com/iQfg

it will never stop being entertaining

Agreed. Nothing in that trailer made me want to watch the movie. I'd rather re-watch an old one.

Why would you want a Naussica live action? Why does everything good have to be converted into a movie? I just don't understand it.

it makes me depressed i cant live the hype because germuny doesnt have a cinema showing it either

>inb4 anno gets depressed again and delays 4.0 even more

it's coming to Germany when it goes on the world tour

Nothing besides the suit design really looks interesting or new.
Is it really just a solo origin reboot? If so I imagine it will be pretty boring.

and when does it go world tour?

Oh, it's so far off from blue. Shut the fuck up.

puked

SET HYPE TO MAXIMUM. Wonder how long before a torrent is out. Has there been any word on a US release?

This looks awful and he moves around like a schizophrenic muppet.

I'm going to watch it anyway though

>inb4 anno gets depressed again and 4.0 ends up btfo End of Evangelion

Not an origin reboot from most rumors. The reason he looks all fucked up and melted is because hes supposedly the original Godzilla that got "killed" by the Oxygen Destroyer. So it's a soft-reboot-sequel thing

I want this to be good so fucking bad so I can go see it in theaters. Love the design and direction but these kind of movies aren't really known for their script or plot. Hope i'm proved wrong in this instance. If it's just modern Eva with Godzilla i'll at least be satisfied.

I'm interested. Time to order some of the blu-rays

Are you sure that rumor is legit?
I assumed his charred flesh and mutated features were a direct allusion to his atomic origin.
Also, continuing from where the oxygen destroyer left off was already done to death with the two kiryu movies and destroyah.

Nah its not confirmed or anything. Just what i've heard.

the military just uselessly shooting the fuck out of the monsters was always my favorite part of any godzilla movie.

bring back the killer satellite dishes.

It wouldn't be a good Godzlla movie without Maser cannons

>Anno
>Kino
return to reddit

Kaijukino

>Anno
>not Kino
return to 9gag

The rumors were BTFO, official word is that this move is unconnected to all others.

>KaijuKino will never become truely popular

Why live?

I should only skip Son of Godzilla and All Monsters Attack, right?

Watch Son of Godzilla skip All Monsters Attack. Nothing will be lost by skipping AMA. Also skip Megalon it really isn't worth it

You know what.. I fucking hate the design of Frogface Goji... I can't stand it. Nor can I take the changing of the most iconic thing of Godzilla. His breath is blue not purple. I'm still watching it because I have loved Godzilla since I saw him on tv as a little tyke, butt no I don't like all the changes. It feels more like some Lizard Titan or an Angel attack then Godzilla, at least Legend Goji was like a goddamn tsunami and fucked shit up in a massive area. Also it looks so goddamned fake compared to THE ORIGINAL FILM. So yeah can't say I care. Anno you have failed.

>skip megalon
you need to do some soul searching user.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-CvNxRs5Zs

goddamn seeing his cinematography translated to live action is so cool

>tfw you'll never get the true anno helmed live action Eva kino
>tfw you'll never get 4.0
>tfw you can [not] have nice things

>Nor can I take the changing of the most iconic thing of Godzilla. His breath is blue not purple.
LITERALLY autism

I'm a fan... not an EVAfag. I only watch it for the action... Then I watched EoE, expecting something like Gurren's ending (before Gurren was a thing)... I was so very very not ready for EoE. At least Rebuild was good... then part 3 happened. Only reason I want part 4 and final is because I want to see Misato naked, because I sat through two pretty good "mechas-fucking-things-up" movies then one that ruined it... they owe me a naked Misato, or Ritsuko I'll take what I can get as long as I'm not forced to stare at a giant naked 14 year old again.

probably what i'm most excited for tbqh

>Nor can I take the changing of the most iconic thing of Godzilla. His breath is blue not purple

autism

rumor has it this isnt the true godzilla. and he looks all like aids because a parasite infests him. once the parasite is seperated we get a more classic gojira.

This looks closer to the original Gojira than anything in the last 20~ years. You may want to rewatch it.

Eat my relatively to body size small salty dick. I want my nostalgia fix....

Liking the way the military barrage explosions have that anime look like in this clip

you have decades worth of nostalgia. Godzilla needs to be fucking different now. He has always been a creature of his times and needs to evolve for the era. The intent was to create a Godzilla for the post-Fukushima world. That's why instead of being formed by the atomic bomb he's created by that disaster and is a horrifying freak we need to face accountability for.

Fine I'll give it that, it's not like I wasn't going to watch it. Its just.... Could it not be so Attack on Titan/Evangelion? I mean it just doesn't feel like Godzilla when He is literally walking in a straight line causing about the same inconvenience as a tornado as opposed to every other Godzilla's mobile volcano.

Weebs go back to yout containment board.

Man, that tail is huge.

I finally figured out what this reminds me of.

when is the world release happening? I dont live in nippon

>skip megalon

kys, my man

it remind me of the raid 2 trailer

nah it was when he decided instead of 4.0 we would get 3.0+1.0

Normies will hate it because "hurrr who are these people talking, I want to see monsters" and because it's a complete turn from most of the stuff that's been done for the past 30 years (except GMK).

I literally can't fucking wait to see it.

>Final Wars
>Godzilla vs Destoroyah
>Highly recommended

>Godzilla vs Megalon
>Invasion of Astro Monster
>Consider it

That list is trash.

Megalon is such epic meme xD

At least Megalon is memorable

Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster is the worst Godzilla movie. Godzilla vs. Megalon, Son of Godzilla, and Godzilla's Revenge are shit, but they're shit in a unique, memorable way.

Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster is shit in a boring way. It wasn't even supposed to be a Godzilla movie, and you can tell watching it

At least Megalon is fun and straight to the point.

Final Was and Destoroyah are all over the place.

>Honestly I don't want him to go back to evangelion
Anno hasn't wanted to go back since the show ended.

Final Wars is legit one of the most entertaining films I've ever seen.

So much so it's a parody of itself while being dead serious. It's unique as hell and immensely enjoyable, while not technically being good.

Red Breath + Blue Breath = Purple Atomic Breath
Not hard to figure out now.

The fact hat there's three more confirmed Godzilla movies in the next few years is ne of the greatest feelings ever after having a 10 year(9 if you count the Gamera film and Pac Rim) lapse from kaiju films. Even if the film is mediocre it will probably still be entertaining and hopefully be successful enough to spawn more Godzilla films from Toho that will be better.

I want him to go back to doing experimental shit like Otaku no Video. That or a live action ultra man. I don't even watch ultraman, but I hear he loves it and I want Anno to be happy.

Man, I kind of regret it that that I've seen the whole series multiple times. I'd like to just suddenly get the idea to watch it, have this whole huge pile of movies to watch but first having to learn about them from some Sup Forums guide.

Watch all but All Monsters Attack if pressed for time to get a true appreciation of the series.

This is an easier guide. Also at least the original movie should be watched in its original Japanese version.

Godzilla is bigger than a battleship.

The whole waifu war has been fucking hilarious to watch.

All those dumbfucks who forgot the POINT of the series is there is no best girl. There is only varying degrees of worst girl, and the realisation that best girl as a concept doesn't exist in reality.

>I forgot about red spiral and miregoji

But Legendary has a Kaijuverse coming user

Final Wars is a fun watch. It's goofy as fuck but comes on, stop looking too much into everything. We get to see Godzilla fuck up tons of monsters, there's a few jap QTs and Sergeant Slaughter with a katana. You should really just relax.

Desteroyah is my favorite Godzilla film. It's just bad ass and the monster designs are top notch.

I liked the American Godzillas...

Godzilla in general reminds me of my grandfather, we used to watch these movies back to back.

Can we all agree that GMK is a God tier Godzilla movie?

When I see him walking looking all gross and mindless in the teailers I can't help but think of the phrase that described the survivors of the nuclear bomb strikes on Japan

Ant walking alligator men.

trailers*

The rebirth of kaijukino..

>giant lizard wants to go from place A to place B
>military blasts the fuck out of it
>it doesn't even do diddly
Trailer looks like garbage
Godzilla looks like garbage
Movie is going to be garbage
HideHacki Anno strikes again

did they say which theaters?

Guys I literally watched 4 Godzilla movies yesterday im so hype

I love how gigantic his tail is

That looks on par with shitty Youtube movies though

>tfw you'll never get the true anno helmed live action Eva kino
implying i'd want that
>tfw you'll never get 4.0
implying i'd want THAT

that criticism i accept, cause anno IS an overrated hack after all

man I am SUPER hype about this, I swear to god

I'm just getting a little suspicious of how they're gonna just have the military shoot at his face 24/7 for 1.5 hours, only interrupted by chinks making worried and angry faces.

Judging from the inside of his mouth here the rumors of CGI Gojira are true.

is this getting a vod release?

wow godzilla looks like shit
too stiff and fat
bring back the 98 version, that was cool, just make it taller and its perfect!

>bring back the 98 version

>bring back the 98 version

The cinematography in this trailer makes my dick hard. I love it so much.

You know what's really bad looking? Eyes and hands of Godzilla. Because of them Godzilla looks like a giant dummy. Eyes are not moving at all, that's lame. Hands are too small and just hang lifeless on body.