What is this

What is this

Jokerized Batman

Isnt this the batman alterego Bruce uses when he loses his memory? The zernur batman or something.

Probably from a faggy dream or just an artists rendition of a Joker-Batman for comic con.

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh. It used to be a one-off golden age Batman story about an alien Batman regular Batman met on another planet but Grant Morrison reinterpreted it as Batman's backup personality he set up to kick in if he was ever under some sort of psychological mkultra type mental attack. Morrison did this as part of his work to make literally every single thing that ever happened to Batman in comics be somehow canon despite all the golden age stuff being pretty ridiculous.

times you acted like the Jokester

It was a pretty gold episode.

Val Kilmer=Best Batman

That ain't Zur En Arhh Batman.

Looks like a hot toy of a Jokerized Batman. Whether it's something from the movie or just an original SDCC exclusive I don't know.

It's life sized buddy. Theres a better pic over on Sup Forums

Well fuck. The stands are the same though?

Jesus Christ.

look at the arm, same tattoo as the one that Robin has in SS

I don't know, but that's the first thing I've seen come out of Suicide Squad thus far that looks pretty fucking cool, desu. That's pretty classic Joker, senpai.

Ah. You can see the logo here. Clearly toys m8.

Is that asian man in the bottom corner of OP's pic also a toy?

>The SS just get done taking down some Eyes of Adversary goons.
>one is still standing.
>one last Eye guy is running towards them
>"Batman" super hero lands on the last goon.
>camera is close up on the cowl & cape from behind
>cuts to the squad with a "Oh shit, it's batman!" reaction
>He eases up with the camera turning to his face.
>"I'm Batman."

The display case must elevated and/or it's just the angle/perspective man.

Why is everyone saying it's Joker? It's clearly Battfleck with the blood of his enemies on his hands.

>damaged written on the cowl
MARTHA'S GONNA FREAK!

>they made her thinner

This clearly isn't from the movie btw.

JUST

this looks pretty cool

ALFRED'S GONNA FREAK

apparently there's a Hot Toys chibi fig of Batman suit Joker (on the left). It might actually be in the fucking movie.

>no "Damaged"
why?

It's there, the pic quality is just shitty and you really have to zoom in to see a line on his forehead

i think he's talking about the stupid midget toy next to mr grin

All this quality /toy/posting in Sup Forums is great, can't wait for the next bayformers movie to drop.

This must be part of David Ayer's reshoot requests.