youtube.com/watch?v=aPm6OG8f4y8
youtube.com/watch?v=MHFjm-P2BaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when you keep trying to force a meme

Ya know I don't even want this cookie anymore

(You)

Fuck you I like it.

Why exactly was he going to the beach?

Thats my face everyweek when i see my fat neighbor make a shitshow of his lawn work. I will keep you posted.

What did he mean by this?

>put those on ice already ya little faggot!
Seriously Dateline?

He was just heading to Atlantick city to see his brutha put it in the friderator

he's no gay or nothin

Who the fuck turns their entire body to close the door?
Just flick it back as you walk out

Did ya doche em?

Wow!

wait, WHAT!?

What? No way!

i know, but he's just sayin'

He just wanted to go to the beach.

I ain't gay or nothin'

Just sayin'

Hansen?

SOMETHING TO EAT

Super messed up that Hansen was still harassing him even though he said he was sorry and that he won't do it again.

Seriously he was just getting something to eat!

>that eyebrow

beautiful shoop

How can people not love this show?

The meme is built well.

I don't remember this guy, link to vid?

If you look at this guy's logs, he literally did nothing wrong.

He just wanted to meet up with this girl and smoke weed and watch family guy. She was the one who brought up sex, she was the one who said bring condoms, she was the one who talked about meeting up.

He got completely fucked by the system, and should not have been arrested at all.

Possession?

Yeah but he was tried as a sex offender. Drugs aside, it's stupid.

Best decoy. That smile and look, you just know!

I can't figure out how he even fell. His foot wasn't near the ledge.

I think giving a minor a intoxicant is enough evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=HsMv-aoRXS4
He's not nearly as explicit as most guys, but she asked him to bring condoms and he did.

I bet that handshake to kiss move went a lot smoother in his head

Jeff Stacy has literally ruined my life. I've become literally obsessed with this fucking predator. This guy is unappealing to all five senses. He sounds like Mickey Mouse, looks like a worse version of Craig from Malcolm In the Middle, looks like he has poor hygiene, and as a result probably smells, feels, and tastes awful. This guy waddles into the house like a duck and awkwardly answers all of the decoy’s statements with a mumbled “okay.” After Chris Hansen comes in he acts like he did nothing wrong and tries to justify himself showing up to solicit sex from a minor, as they all do. He claims “I didn’t know she was 15” and “the internet and real life aren’t the same thing.” Chris Hansen looks at the transcript of the chat and says “You ask her if she likes to do anal. Is this appropriate for a 15 year old girl?” to which he responds “It’s a question!” This guy lies about his age; he tells Chris Hansen he’s 21 and tells the police that arrest him “I think I’m 25.” He’s actually 27. The real good parts are during the police interrogation. After he finds out he’s going to jail, be charged as a felon, and be registered as a sex offender, he continuously threatens to kill himself. In that Mickey Mouse voice over and over again “I’m just gonna kill myself. Death is all I have, all I want, all I need. Just put a bullet in my head. I want to slit my wrists. I’ll hang myself in my jail cell.” At one point they uncuff him so he can sign a paper and he tries to stab himself in the throat with the ballpoint pen. I have developed an unhealthy fascination with this guy. At one point the cops empty his pockets and he has dozens of keys, and when asked why he has so many keys, he answers “Why does it matter if I’m just gonna kill myself and be dead?” and they drop it. This leaves me unsatisfied. The cops should have pushed for an actual answer. Far too frequently I ponder to myself “Why the fuck did Jeff Stacy have so many fucking keys?”.

Dude why do you care though

but also im fascinated, what else have you learned?

Think she ever fantasized about being left alone during one of these stings? Desperately trying to stall as the predator closes in on her. Laughing and smiling nervously as they caress her and touch her, obliviously assuming she's comfortable from their earlier conversations?

Do you think she ever lay up at night furiously masturbating to the idea of that man becoming more and more frustrated as she played off his advances? Finally snapping and throwing himself on her, tearing her clothes away with coos of "shh it's okay. You said this'd be fun remember?" then thrusting themselves into her again and again. Finally finishing as they hear the vans pull in, and leaving her broken and weak body laying, sobbing on the ground, drenched in their seed for all the police and cameras to see?

>singletxguyforfun(12:32:12 AM): do you swallow cum
>sadie_the_smarty (12:33:28 AM): anyhow i need to go to sleep, but i'll talk to you tomorrow
>singletxguyforfun(12:33:37 AM): goodnight

>Wanting to give a underage girl drugs is okay

Lol yea "completely fucked by the system".
How about next time don't break the law?
Its not that hard, but people have to bitch about how the "system" is "unfair", just don't do things that would get you in trouble.

If you look him up in the Ohio sex offender list he still lives at the same house with his parents that he did when they shot the episode 10 years ago.

he has a glass eye, much like Sup Forums with movies he has no perception of depth

Why does NBC keep taking all this shit off of youtube?

Don't they want their journalism and justice to get out to the public to spread information to the masses as much as possible and scare even more predators from trying to harm children?

Could it be that they're actually just a big greedy corporation exploiting the legal system for entertainment viewership and thus advertisement revenue even now more than ten years after this series aired?

I think he wasn't expecting a staircase.

please tell me more

He drives a 2011 Hyundai Elantra and he works in some office. Someone on churchofcawd found a linkdin page for him but I can't find it now.

If you haven't seen the interrogation footage, he takes cymbalta and tried to kill himself six months before the sting by taking 3 bottles of different pills and drinking three fifths of alcohol. I personally think this is bullshit because you should be blackout drunk and suffering from alcohol poisoning after drinking one fifth of alcohol unless it's some low ABV mixed liquor like Khalua or Baileys.

I don't think To Catch a Predator even airs anymore - I'd gladly watch their advertisements if they'd put up good quality versions on youtube.

Fuck yeah, hook me up with some TCAP goodness

The problem is others making money off their work. They deleted most of the videos off dailymotion too but yeah, they should be left up to promote awareness.

Did anyone contribute to Hansen vs Predator? I can't find it online

It's still not out

What the fuck?

This shit has been on kickstarter for ages. is he just not releasing it or what?

They keep trying to land a network deal

he should just put that shit on netflix or some sort of paid service

I'd gladly pay 10$ for a few more episodes of TCAP

Same. I just want to see these guys in action

Is this ever going to fucking air?

Holy shit, I went to High School with the guy on the bottom right. I thought he was gay, didn't think he was a kid fucker.

None of the videos have ever been monetized that I've seen.

He might be a gay kid fucker

True.

now that I look at the campaign donation reward shit its pretty fucking slimy

He's literally selling positions on IMDB and selling people lunch with him if they pay over 1000$

You mean a guy who fucks gay kids?

>Charged with 17 felonies:

JUST

why did he stop at a boy's house to refrigerate beer instead of refrigerating them at his brother's place in Atlantic city?

No, a gay guy who fucks kids. The sexual orientation of the kids is not in question.

because "he's not good at driving at night"

>lunch with him
Not falling for that!

He might be better off than the guy who showed up with the gun and the duct tape

>Think she ever fantasized about being left alone during one of these stings?
Honestly?
Nah.

Where can I watch episodes these days?

This is probably the best episode vimeo.com/23557859

>not the one in Texas with the suicide

user...

kek, was that outfit really necessary?

>that guy in camouflage

lol

Fucking kek

oh shit the bushman
you can't outrun the bushman

He works for the mercenary. The turleneck man.

>they let the pedos meet the decoys now
disgusting

>smoke weed and watch family guy
I hope they fried him.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPm6OG8f4y8

Not To Catch a Predator, but it's related. It gets good about 60 seconds in.

>bottom right
wait a minute

Gay Romano

Are you based shaman?

youtube.com/watch?v=MHFjm-P2BaQ

he's not gay