Miranda Kerr just got engaged to billionaire founder of snapchat. How she do it bros

Miranda Kerr just got engaged to billionaire founder of snapchat. How she do it bros

Other urls found in this thread:

valleywag.gawker.com/fuck-bitches-get-leid-the-sleazy-frat-emails-of-snap-1582604137?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who

>Jump from Orlando Bloom to Justin Beiber to James Packer to snapchat billionaire dude
She's literally the roastiest roastie who ever roasted.

>2
Supermodel retirement plan. Spent her youth fucking actors and musicians; now it's time to settle down with a billionaire.

What a slime ball pizza shit. He was born rich and was a shitty private school kid in LA who complained to his parents that the SUV they bought him wasn't good enough. And then what does he base his business on? Selling the idea of secure sexting and then back pedals saying you shouldn't use snapchat for that because it doesn't work. Fuck him. He's a charlatan and a snake oil salesman.

who cares he has to fuck a pushed in 35 year old for the rest of his life. literally justed himself before it began

>billionaire
>lanklet

Shame.

>Be 26 year old billionaire
>Get engaged to a 33 year old single mom
>mfw

What a fucking idiot.

Enjoy your wife's son.

She must be spectacular in bed.

>ywn never be born into wealth with everything handed to you and have some celebrity slut with a pretty face marry you for your money even though you look like a fuckin nerd with chiclets for teeth

That guy is literally beta bucks

at least he can buy his own tendies

if you look closely into her eyes in this pic u can see that she's already thinking about divorce, alimony and fucking musicians.

but she's not dumb, she knows she's 33 and the wall is coming.

JUST

pls post her pusy lips?
?

Sup Forums - Celebrities and Children

that guy really has the look of someone who enjoys watching his wife get plowed by muscular black men

I do sometimes wonder what it would be like being born into wealth like that.

He's a cuck, at least the chick is hot

how long until she's caught with a black guy he gets divorced and pays alimony couple million a month to her?

lmao these guys never learn

>plz talk about capeshit RLM and GOT, its all i know

He must be very interesting! They must have a lot of interesting to talk about.

Literally this. Though she is still smoking hot, he should have done a Packer and nutted in her a few times before giving her marching orders.

while she is very pretty and will pass good genes on to his children I think he could have gotten a younger and taller chick to gold dig his billions

personally I would have gone for Elizabeth Debicki

>Dating a single mom
>Dating a woman who is 7 years older than you
>Dating a single mom who is 7 years older than you
>Proposing to a single mom who is 7 years older than you
>Proposing to a single mom who is 7 years older than you when you have a net worth of $2.1 billion
>tfw

>get fucked by literally every single rich man in the world
>find beta provider cuck to settle down with

are you fucking retarded?

>has a child
>is in her mid 30s

Honestly he downgraded

you dont say

if i was him i'd fuck every single instagram model hoe instead.

Elizabeth Turner, Rachel Cook, Abby Champion etc.

you're a 26 year old billionaire rofl wtff dudee

>he thinks she's going to have his children

nah m8 I just have good taste

>tfw you'll never bave 2bln$ and propose to Sasha Grey

>children

She'd probably marry you for 200.

>he's a billionaire
>she's a single mother
>tossed between bloom, bieber and tyrone on the weekends
>get engaged after only dating a year
kek he is in for a shock when she shows him the divorce papers and alimony a year from now..

seriously how many times are these guys gonna fall for it? goddamn

oh shit she is. both counts.

>BILLION dollars
>marrying a single mom
>marrying anyone

Even if there is a prenup she has a kid and will likely try to get pregnant as soon as possible.

That means that if they get divorced and the prenup prevents him from giving her half of his shit she can still claim child support and due to the "standard of living" thing drain him of 100k a month easy.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with the discussion of film.
Nice trips.

im talking about the fact you're naive enough to think she's gonna have his kids.

this is a typical investment job, give him all the affection, root him down get married wait a year before laying the papers on him and take him for everything he's got. happened with johnny depp and it's happening again all the time.

>2016
>thinking prenups work
cmon man..

she might as well

gives her extra child support money and its not like the rich people like her actually raise kids

she'll just hire someone to raise the kid for her while she travels around and does socialite shit

>Beta billionaire
>Model woman brings her absolute A-game seduction, a skill she's honed since she was like 14

He never fucking stood a chance. Its like an adult Cheetah vs baby gazelle.

Is that a photo of an attractive man jerking off framed in the background?

THEY'RE ONLY ENGAGED

WE CAN STILL SAVE HIM

how do you know he's attractive?

I think u guys understimate the power of a beautiful woman cranking it up to 11, it's almost impossible to resist.

Is he Jewish? This is important.

>not having a MOMMY fetish
nothing wrong with those first three. Screwing around with a single mom years older than you is pretty great. They're more mature and want to spoil you and are also desperate for your young dick. They like to teach you things in bed, know what they want and are more open to your fetishes. One of the better relationships ive ever had was like that. The only mistake is marrying them.

i like to think if i was a billionaire i could resist those snakes.. maybe not though

>beta
valleywag.gawker.com/fuck-bitches-get-leid-the-sleazy-frat-emails-of-snap-1582604137?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

All is fucking well, fall weak to her, fall in love for her, give her money, fuck her, slap her ass, buy her the world. But don't fucking marry her, god damn it. Why marry?

sounds like your average hedonistic fratboy

yes user, well spotted.

>getting married when you're a million/billionaire

WHY
H
Y