She's such a fucking whore

She's such a fucking whore

what the heck?! she looks like she's 35

>

Yeah

All women are OP. It's a sign of good writing that they made her into one.

she could use a good 10-20lbs of body weight

Literally all women are.

After all they went through, she cucks Jonathan and goes back to Steve. keks all around.

What was that gift she gave to him in the last episode? The screen was too dark for me to see.

why do women get off on this idea that cucking men is good for them? later in life when they have no kids and their bodies are dried up they will regret not taking any of them seriously

Mormons aren't.

>she cucks Jonathan and goes back to Steve
she never left steve or was with jon tho.

she replaced his camera that steve broke

such a strange hair line

we're not all like that. some of us are pure and save ourselves for that one guy....

Post intact hymen of GTFO

Stupid character
They should have cut her

>she's a whore because she's had sex with one guy and decided to stay with that guy instead of immediately fucking some creepy pervert taking pictures of you behind your back

>having sex with anyone other than your spouse

Yup. That qualifies as a whore.

Mormons are known exploiters of the "Poophole Loophole". You think roastie vaginas are bad, they're nothing compared to a worn out butthole.

I think we all know she's going to fuck Jonathan next season

Imagine being Steve in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Nancy Wheeler, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeleton body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another thicc redhead in the dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Steve and not only sit on that bed while Nancy Wheeler flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her rib cage and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, NANCY WHEELER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with bulimia in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Steve. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I love this fucking pasta and it hasn't been this relevant in ages

No Steve replaced the camera and asked that she give it to him.

>Steve is a bro
>Steve also likes psychological warfare and having dudes think his girl is into them

She's cute in a holocaust survivor sort of way.

I think he just felt embarrassed to give it himself and figured Jonathan would be more inclined to accept it from Nancy