What was this character's endgame?

What was this character's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Making America Great Again

He doesn't have an endgame. Just another puppet for the Zionist Machine.

Crashing this country with no survivors

Making America Great Again.

making america great again

he's going to launch the nukes at every population center on earth including ours the moment he's sworn into office

i hope he wins

Just end my life f am

Man, Melanie is a total fox here.

Ending multiculturalism to promote competition between independent sovereign countries with distinct identities so the Earth does not technologically stagnant and the human race dies on this fucking shit rock in the name of tolerance.

Ideally you'd want to dispose of nuclear weapons to achieve this like Big Boss wanted, but some things just can't be done.

Make America grate on everyone's nerves again

>Melanie
kys
Look at the things Trump does. Trump Towers. Pretty nice towers, eh? People like them? His golf courses are phenomenal. His TV show was very entertaining. Highly rated. You'll notice that's how he makes his money. By making good things people like. Not by raiding and destroying things other people made, like Mitt Romney.

It's almost as if he likes making good stuff, and putting his name on it. Do you honestly think that man would want "The Trump Administration" to be remembered in history as anything other than the best, classiest, most successful administration of all time?

We know exactly what Trump's agenda is. To Make America Great Again.
what could you offer a man with $10 billion, his own popular show and tons of assets? How about the title of the man who saved America?

>You'll notice that's how he makes his money. By making good things people like.

t. jew

>le jew boogeyman
>falseflagging this hard
>>>/reddit/

>let's return to an era of devastating wars fueled by nationalism and paranoia: this time with nukes edition
>great idea!

Good, the rest of the world should be more tolerant of different countries and their ideologies. Eat your fucking McDonalds and don't complain or we'll haul you away you bigot

nuke mexico

D R O P P E D

>devastating wars
>with nukes
I don't think nukes work like you think they do.
What do you think that kept the cold war cold?

>no globalism automatically means nation based feudalism!
>implying anyone with nukes is stupid enough to fire on anyone else with nukes

cmon son

>Trump fan can't even write a proper sentence
>Alludes to a fucking video game
seems about right desu

Lefties don't get MAD, and they also don't get it at a smaller scale, that's why they push for nuclear disarmament and gun control.

Killing himself with his mistress in a bunker in Washington DC as the east and west armies crush his regime.

I always wanted to know what site this is

it's metal gear solid too, mgs fans are all paranoid schizophrenics with sub-90 iqs

Do you have any idea what the world wars did for technological advancement? Yes, nukes do make conventional war impossible though, you're right. Our competitions would be scientific, financial, etc. And if the Cold War proved anything, its that this kind of competition can be just as beneficial for advancement. A world of peace and unity is a stagnant world, creatively, scientifically, everything. Humanity requires conflict.

>His TV show was very entertaining

>video game

back to Sup Forums you go and Kojima is a overrated hack

not an argument

He wants people to start saying "Merry Christmas" again

(you)

>implying anyone with nukes is stupid enough to fire on anyone else with nukes

Unfortunately muslim extremists aren't against dying for the sake of their religion.

>Lefties don't get MAD

You know MAD as a policy was first stated by Jimmy Carter, right?

>jew
Rev 2:9

Cucks fear the Apprentice
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

look i really want to like Sup Forumsposting because it makes redditors and Sup Forumsmblrs so buttblasted, but you retards need to stop being so retarded.

That movie was so amazingly shit.

>Sup Forums continues to leak at an unprecedented rate

CRASHING THIS COUNTRY

>Zionist Machine
Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your tinfoil theories

>libcucks still don't realize they are the vocal minority

>he doesn't know Sup Forums went from being an anime board to a pol board

i dunno but post more of that milf

A part of me wants Hillary to win just because of the level of butthurt it'll cause and see Sup Forums to get even more insane.

But another part of me wants Trump to win to see if Sup Forums remembers that we're supposed to be contrarian to whoever who is power, not to take a defined stance at all times.

>implying I'm not oscillating between seriousness and multiple layers of irony/memes to protect myself and to avoid ever having to be held responsible for my opinions

Even I don't know if I believe what I'm saying

>Trigger Liberals
>Win the Presidency
>Make America Great Again
>Get home in time for tea

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

Skinheads are trash tbqh

Joke's on you, Sup Forums would call me delusional because they love sucking Israel's dick.

listened to Mike Pence

was amazing

Now I know what its like to live in alternate universe.

Republicucks are fucking doomed lmao

was getting elected part of his plan?

the way you framed both of your silver linings, it sounds like you just enjoy the thought of some minor victory for the political left either way. might be worth some introspection on your part.

t. leftypol
>>>/reddit/

>You know MAD as a policy was first stated by Jimmy Carter, right?

You know that it's decades later and liberals of that age are not the same as liberals of today, right? Same goes for conservatives, too.

I'm not even American, I'm a Hong Konger. But either way I want to see what'll happen.

>Sup Forums hates jews and loves Trump

>Trump and Pence are another pair of Zionists

really makes you think

OF COURSH

>trumptards think they are the majority
>literally everyone hates them and their retard candidate

everyone laughs at you and your ilk, kid

>One day this past May, Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a senior adviser to Gov. John Kasich of Ohio, who left the presidential race just a few weeks before. As a candidate, Kasich declared in March that Trump was “really not prepared to be president of the United States,” and the following month he took the highly unusual step of coordinating with his rival Senator Ted Cruz in an effort to deny Trump the nomination. But according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

>When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, that's why we're called classical liberals and libertarians now instead of liberals and conservatives, and it's why both of us are pretty centrist and our main distinction is what we think the government's role in things should be.

Ditto, user never fucking tells.

Must be some JIDF app you can only get if you are Jewish so you can know how is okay and who isn't.

>tfw Sup Forums is actually the Antichrist

>MAD as a policy was first stated by Jimmy Carter
>mfw leftists actually believe this
Look up second strike, retard. It was fully formulated in the 60s.

According to latest polls 40-50% would vote for Trump as well as Hillary.

They're both supported by millions of people

>so many people hate him they voted him as the candidate, the absolute madmen!

Trump would win every single state if the leftists hadn't been importing voters for the last 60 years

Keep getting triggered. Your delicious liberal tears fuel the Trump train.
Meanwhile Trump sets the record for most votes received by a republican in a primary in the history of America

>marrying a guy named Jared
Haha, holy shit

Irrelevant, if they hadn't been importing those people then our country would never be in a position where we'd consider Trump to begin with.

What did he mean by this?
That speaks more of the leftists than of Trump tbqh

Trump is just a moderate republican
Not his fault that society & democrats have gone so far left wing

Are Rebuplicunts loons?

They talk about Obama at their convention as if he was hated by the whole country like Bush was. They think Obama is to Dems what Bush was to Conservatives.

But

Obama actually has an over 50% approval rating.

Bush had a 28% approval rating in 2008 at the elections, with a disaproval in the high 60s to 70s for the entire year.

Are conservatives delusional? They seem to think the country hates Obama when the reality is far from that. It's only their lunatic echo chamber.
The truth is Obama has a majority approval, had no true scandals and fuck ups like Bush did and the democratic brand is not poison the way the conservative brand was in 2008.

Sup Forums is in for a rude awakening this November.

>That speaks more of the leftists than of Trump tbqh

It's the truth. The only reason Trump is electable because our country has completely gone to shit in the last 20 years. He got laughed out of the 2008 election because things still weren't as bad back then.

did you copy this from a huffington post article?

Says more about liberals being fucking sheep who mindlessly approve of their president
Whereas Republicans have brains & independent thought

Not him but the only president who was so unanimously approved of was Reagan, the neoconservative Jesus.

approved of moreso*

clinton had higher approval rates

At the time of leaving office?

I'm pretty sure not long ago it made the headlines that people considered him the worst since Carter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating

>Clinton
>liberal
>bombed the shit out of the serbs, fucked his intern and lied about it, changed the welfare law so it cut out millions who were on it
The whole reason Clinton was liked by people on both sides was because he was so centrist.

Nobody in their right mind legitimately hates Obummer. He is a mediocre fuck who will not be remembered in 50 years, let alone 200. The modern day John Tyler, or Millard Filmore. But nobody hates him except a fringe few.

It pops up if you google "[celebrity's name] ethnicity"
Obama was rated worst by 33%, GWB by 28%, and Nixon by 13%. GWB and Nixon split the liberals, while all the Republicans chose Obama.

-lowering crime
-lowering unemployment
-lowering rates of incoming immigration

quit falling for victim culture and lets get back to promoting strong families and hard work. no more feeling bad for poor people who make bad decisions, no more handouts for losers who can't figure out how to get ahead.

>and lied about it

To quote Robin Williams, "he's married, who wouldn't?"

Reagan was the worst. Literally destroyed America

you can't just call someone claiming to be anti-semitic a conspiracy theorist because that's really an understatement.

then there's the random chance whether or not they're trolling or not.

>-lowering unemployment
top kek
>-lowering rates of incoming immigration
that's hardly a good thing, specially when you're not tough on illegals. It means the country isn't attractive.

>Whereas Republicans have brains & independent thought

what movie portrays a rat in his true environment?

Interesting use of motiff in this film.

I am sure glad this isn't a real photo taken tonight in real life like it literally happened, boy, that sure would be scary.

Thankfully it is all just a show.

Rattatouille

He did, people really liked Clinton, even after the BJ and impeachment attempt

hes right you know

Think about it.. Hillary has all the female votes, all the black vote, defiantly all the Hispanic vote, she only really needs a little bit of the white male vote and she's won.

Are photographers still following the Trump campaign and taking pictures whenever someone waves or points?

Was pretty funny 6 months ago too.

how does bombing the serbs make him a centrist, liberal or conservative?
he was liberal, it's no coincidence that he was called "the first black president"
he was also VERY charismatic

What did college educated white voters mean by this?

Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo

Absolutely based Americaposting itt.