"We're not keeping you here. You're just staying."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit that sounds like Sup Forums.

It's even called """green""" room.

''brb gotta check the mail''

>Green Text

This was the most tense I have ever been watching a movie. Ever. Horror movies don't elicit this kind of reaction.

I've aged ten years.

how do the dogs know who to bite? even with the command, I don't get how they single out person from a group

They're trained to attack a target. Every dog in the movie was pointed at someone and given the attack command.

Best ending.

Tell someone who gives a shit.

DELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHISDELETETHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LE ENDING!!!
ENDING!!!! EBIN ENDING!!!!! THE ENDING!!!!

that would work if it weren't for the fact that the rest of the movie is good too

it just happens to cap itself off nicely

NAZI PUNKS

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0

>you will never marry a skinhead Imogen Poots and secure the existence of our race and a future for white children with her

WHy even live?

What would his desert island band be, Sup Forums?

so was his desert island band CCR?

Love how that guy went from an edgy dickhead to a genuine badass

The Ain't Rights

That's what made the movie so good. A REALISTIC conflict between two groups.

And the "bad guys" don't even dislike the "good guys," they just saw something that the Nazis didn't want them to see.

It goes from "ok ok, slight misstep walking back into the room for my phone, how do I walk out of this," to "holy shit my arm is being skinned" in a matter of minutes.
And it's completely believable how it got there.

I've really gotta see it again. I had to go across town to see it at a small "artsy" theatre