Do you like me now user?

>:p

>apehoop
Yep she's a coalburner. Deffo sucked Boyega's BBC.

No arm hair, no like.

>Clippers fan

Way to be a bandwagoner. Watch her jump on the Lakers bandwagon when Ingram becomes the next Paul George and gets teamed up with a big name free agent.

>fan
There's two types of women at sporting events, sluts and fans. You can tell the difference by the directions they face.

What now, white guys don't like NBA and NFL anymore because black guys dominate them?

delete your post

How does one become a sports team fan? Indoctrination at a young age? Drawing from a hat? Why would I passionatly root for any team over another?

Nope. They just can't stop thinking about black cocks.

Come home white man

>Why would I passionatly root for any team over another?
Good question. I think it tends to start from an early age of whatever team you see the most on Sup Forums, which is why people tend to support local teams. Eventually you just get attached to the organization and its players and shit. That's just one reason as to why someone would support a team. Daisy Ridley is probably just wearing the hat for the fuck of it. I doubt she gives two shits about the Clippers. She just happened to see a game of apehoop and maybe chose to wear the hat because whoever she was with supports them or something. Sup Forums is weird man, but it gets fucking intense. I don't give a shit if you give me a back handed comment because I'll fucking rip your eyes out and skull fuck you.

Proptip: If you or anyone you know ever paid for basketball game tickets then you or that person is a perma-cuck.

Why is /hoc/ so GOAT?

qt

Thankya!!!!

>Boyega's
'no'

hnnnnnggg

She looks like fucking Dillion Harper in that pic..

Is that a delicious little roll of fat on her lower belly there?

Is abdominal muscle taking a nap....

Good enough for a poke.

BROWNED

It's fucking glorious, isn't it?

I've only been with fat chicks. I'd give a skinny girl a try.

WTF I want to jam my cock down Daisy Ridleys throat now

>Oscar fucked Carrey Fisher

Absolute legend.

>Black nail polish
Why does it hit me the hardest always?

Inb4 it cuz ur BLACKED

That's Carrie Fisher's addict pet.... "John Ki"

I'd eat her asshole for days if you catch my drift

Will she kill Daisyposting?

civic pride ofc, any other reason is bullshit and plebtier

may the force be with us

>only in Rogue One
>Daisy will be in Episode VIII
No, but I'm tired of your shit in particular, cunt. We can post together in unison.

This user gets it. Have the webm.

>We can post together in unison.

No peace

She is way too old yet doesn't have a desirable MILF form. Looks cute enough in film. Out in the wild? Haha hahahaha

Yes

>Daisy Ridley O-face
That could be a little offputting.

>ywn kiss those lips

>She is way too old
>32 years old
kys

Look at those fucking "'m going to kill you" eyes.

And holy shit Ultra HD is a mistake. That image makes it look like she had cleft lip as a child.

ahegao daisy fills me with a maddening lust

Fuck the Clippers

>no Xeno gf