Sopranos

Watching this series for the first time and just saw this episode. I thought the mob hated rats?

What the fuck I hate Tony now.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FGPJ6D2KyQ
youtu.be/Rpa15hVj7UA
youtu.be/OrBaFs7Rt2I
strawpoll.me/10665251
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're hypocrites. How have you not picked this up?

Picked it up, yeah, but this was total bullshit and TS never has to face any retribution or even dissention among his ranks for sending a highly respected made guy who's spent half his life caged by the state for his crimes back to federal prison by setting him up.

How can you defend the murders of Altieri, Adrianna, and Big Pussy for 'snitching',when you sent away a top earner by ratting on him? Punk move. I honestly hoped Phil would get him after this snitching bullshit.

Can anyone defend this?? I've yet to hear a cogent defense of this Cruz-tier bullshit.

Pretty hilarious when Tony starts to help the feds with anti terrorism in season 6. If any of the family saw him talking to them he would've been slaughtered.

Honestly, plot armor.

Everyone acts tough but once Tony is up at their face they piss themselves. It's a shame no one conspired against him besides the uncle Jun in the 1st season to get him whacked.

chris and sil were probably the only ones who knew he was setup

I blame Mikey. Stone killer, but he sent two crackheads to do a man's job. Then went jogging in the woods with no gun.

Fucking moron.

Wouldn't even that sow dissension? I can see Crissy keeping his mouth shut, but Sil?

Guaranteed Paulie wouldn't santion that buffoonery. And if J Sack knew, it would've been curtains.

Killing a guy because he stole a bunch of kike's cars? Moving on a civilian's landscaping business? Not laughing at your stupid fucking jokes?

Sorry Godfather.

>captcha: boats

Pussy is rolling over in his watery grave.

There is a difference between ratting and setting up 1 guy with no fallout for the rest of the family

What did he mean by this?

The mob helped the US government with nazi spies during the war. They're fucking patriots, friend.

You don't think that was chickenshit?

ANTHONYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Basically this .

It's been a while since I've watched it but Feech was stepping on a couple of people's toes and causing dischord within the family (and others?). He also outright didn't follow orders given to him by the current head of the family and realistically getting set up and sent to prison sounds like Tony "gave him a pass" and instead of killing him just got him locked up.

It was Machiavellian

Something had to be done so he did it

Do real italians always eat penne pasta?

Tony is considerably smarter than a lot of the other mobsters in the show who just gun down everyone.

He played that game well, got the outcome he was looking for and didn't have to kill someone he looked up to. Sounds like he got a good deal.

The point when the show turned from great to greatest.

i dont remember this story line.

Will somebody remind me please?

How was she so hot in sopranos? She looked like a fucking dog in oz

I want to fuck Angie Bonpensiero in her quivering little milfy mouth

feech was out on parole and everyone happy but he starts being a cunt, annoying other capos not doing things by the book not respecting tony as a boss so tony order some stolen TV's stored in his garage and has the police find them.

Tony's devotion to acquiring and maintaining power over the show is incredible.

Any threats to his position are usually countered by force. It was because of Feech's loyalty in the past that he got a nice trip back to prison rather than the treatment Ralphie got, and what Richie Aprille would have got sooner or later.

It's still fucking snitching though. It's still getting someone locked up for the same shit you do on a regular basis. And it's still the most grievous affront you can do to the oath you swore.

And how the fuck do you figure Tony was 'giving him a pass' by sending him to prison for the rest of his life after he just got out after doing 20 fucking years? Feech would probably rather be whacked, or at least go out shooting, a la Bobby B's dad who was likely as happy as he'd been in years after killing those fucks and then dying.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FGPJ6D2KyQ

At least give OG LaManna the same opportunity to go out shooting.
Feech deserved better than to get ratted out by the fucking BOSS of the family. From everything I've read about the mafia there is nothing lower, nothing more despicable, and nothing more deserving of death than a rat. I find it hard to believe everyone goves Tony a pass on this. I still loved the series, but my perceptions changed completely after this episode.

youtu.be/Rpa15hVj7UA
youtu.be/OrBaFs7Rt2I

This is pretty much it. Feech pissed off Paulie and stole a bunch of cars from some kike's wedding who Tony was in bed with.

There's also a fairly iconic scene where everyone's being kissasses and laughing at Tony's lame jokes while Feech just stands there looking disgusted.

The guy was a disrespectful asshole. Have him killed maybe, but to rat on the guy and have him sent back to the cooler where he will most likely die of old age is horseshit. Jersey has a lot of fucking balls talking about honor after that horseshit.

everyone knew

Tony didn't give a fuck. He just realized this thing isn't going to end well for anyone. When he said "Haven't I learned anything from Richie?" he was right. What he did was for the best.

He wasn't mad at him for not laughing at his jokes, you fucking idiot.

It relates to what Carm said about his friends only laughing at his jokes because they're scared of him. He deliberately tells an awful joke and everyone laughs except Feech. It's when Tony realises he's not scared of him and will never be able to reign him in. It's murder or sending him back to jail and out of the picture and with the latter people can only speculate whether Tony was involved and there's no real beef.

Why the fuck are you taking this so personally?

The end of House Arrest is top tier comfy:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg40R7EQlME

I need to move on from this show. I'm like a desperate loser who can't get over that ex I consider the love of my life. I focus on the great times we had instead of moving on with my life.
I need a new show.

There's nothing lower than a rat. It's different if you're a regular person and you think your neighbor's cooking meth or fucking little girls. By all means, do your duty as a citizen.

But when you're doing the exact same shit and complicit in the exact same felonies and you tell on someone doing the same shit that you do to avoid jail time or just to get rid of that person for some ulterior motive (they intimidate you, you want their customers, you want to fuck their girl), you honestly deserve Abu Ghraib style torture.

That backstabbing ratlike bullshit behavior is all too common amongst inner-city lowlifes. But when you watch these slick gangster productions where the honorable 'good guy' gangster (Tony Soprano, Henry Hill from Goodfellas, Frank Lucas in American Gangster) invariably turns out to be a rat, it just irritates the fuck out of me. I realize those last two examples were real life, so rhe snitching didn't surprise me at all. That's what happens in real life; faggots tattletale to save their asses.

Just didn't expect it from Tony.

Autism

Tony was always a piece of shit. I liked him, but you've got to know he was a total piece of shit. In the end, he got what he had coming. If the director tries to keep it ambiguous that's just the jew in him.

>If the director tries to keep it ambiguous that's just the jew in him.

Pretty much. Chase has admitted that he was sickened by the people that had watched and supported Tony through all his terrible acts only now wanting to see him die. Depriving them of that moneyshot was part of his decision to make finale ambiguous.

>In the end, he got what he had coming

Dinner with his family? The fuck you talking about?

He was fuckin whacked. They whacked his ass in front of his family in the end and maybe even killed the rest of them too.

Sorry I honestly meant to spoiler this post but I'm drunk.

The whole point of the show was that you have this bunch of guys who think they are carrying the torch for some ancient, old world organisation but in fact act very much like rats fighting over a bit of carrion.

Not once during the entire show's run does Tony act honourably towards the guys in his crew, nor NY. Why would he go completely against type just to satisfy your bizarre concept of honour among thieves?

I guess I don't remember that part. Citation fucking needed.

I literally can't NOT read every Sopranos OP in Paulies voice

You have to understand, the guy who heads the organisation and takes care of things has the authority to do things his way as long as it keeps the business going. And if they take exception to that, Tony would kill them. Quietly enough that they just go away, but dissenters have no place in the organisation. Mob viciousness is what keeps the status quo intact.

I think the only example I can think of is mercy killing his cousin.

I feel the same way, I can't help but compare everything I watch to Sopranos and I just end up dissapointed.
I can't move on and I'm so sad.

Rewatch Malcolm for the 20th time ? Now you have two loves in your life.

Chrissy? That was pure self interest. When Chris tells him he won't pass a drug test you can almost see the lightbulb turn on above Tony's head as he finally realises Chris is a huge danger to him, his crew and his family, and he takes steps to remedy that while it's easiest to do so. Remember also how he obsessed about the baby seat in the back of the car - yet another example of his sociopathic nature clashing with who he thinks himself to be.

Oh, I understand it perfectly well. Feech was a pain in the ass. Have him whacked; don't set him up with some stolen plasmas and call his p.o. That's a bitch move. You're going to make sure the guy dies in prison because you feel disrespected?

Not him, but I assume he meant Tony B.

Shit, I got my wires crossed. In Tony B's case it was really more of the same though. Much like Feech, B was never scared of Tony, whereas Tony resented B's sharpness and ability to function somewhat normally outside of the mob. Combine this resentment with NY breathing on his neck to sort his cousin out and you've got the perfect motive for Tony to remove another guy who fired up his inferiority complex.

>mercy killing

If you're not trolling you're legitimately retarded

Wait, actually you might have meant Tony B. which would make more sense and mean that I'm retarded, which is actually pretty plausible.

phil leotardo would have tortured him

strawpoll.me/10665251

Everybody talks, kiddo, now calm down before you get a slap.

jimmy altieri? yes i do watch the series again and you notice him asking all kinds of rat questions

I meant Blundetto. And Phil would have made him suffer like he made Vito suffer. Tony knew that.

he's talking about annihilation you stupid fuck

you fucking snitch

dumb feechposter

What was the deal with Raymond? I'm a pleb that didn't understand the point of his character.

Heh heh