Wait a sec

wait a sec...

they're mentioning Zuul in the post credit scene.

which leads to Gozer which leads to
>choose the form of the Destroyer

but they already did that in the shitty remake.

so what? their brilliant plan was to make the same movie twice?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiC5_qROyMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it worked the hangover, twice

I wouldn't worry.

Im still waiting on 'The Real RocknRolla'

They aren't making a sequel. At least not a direct sequel. I could see he next ghostbusters movie being male and female focused with a different cast. Screen cap this. I will be right.

so is it confirmed not getting a sequel at this point?

Just like with ASM movies. Sony said they had huge plans. But over time slowly backed out. Same shit will happened with ghostbusters. Mark my words.

3 times user

you know what grinds my gears? People saying 'screen cap this'. Because it would much more proof if you gave yourself a reply and did the screen cap yourself. At least then you can actually boast that you actually said it with a (You)

so what would the next form of the destroyer be?

I like family guy too xDDDD

>I like family guy too xDDDD
what? Is that the only time you've heard that expression? weirdo.

Paul Feig?

The noose around Feig's neck.

Sony always pulls the reboot trigger very quickly so I wouldn't doubt it.

They'll call it Ghostbusters Reanimated or Reborn or some shit.

>>>/plebbit/

hangover 3 is nothing like the first two

for better or for worse

You'll see. When it comes to "Choose the destroyer" bit in the sequel, Leslie's character will be like
"AWWW HELL NAWW"

>Sony's "The Real Ghostbusters: The Movie"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiC5_qROyMw

Gotta love how ghostbusters was a completely irrelevant movie until the all female cast was announced. I mean ghostbusters isn't even that good of a flick. Me and the gf watched it on Netflix and turned it off before it was over. At most we chuckled like 2 times. The pathetic angry children and autistic man babies that are bitching about the reboot are doing so because they hate women and are pretending 1980s ghostbusters is something special which it never was. There where never any threads here about it until the reboot trailer was released. It's just so sad and pathetic. The entire thing. My fingers are crossed Sony goes ahead with a sequel starring the exact same cast. I just want to see the shit storm of whiny babies.

Fuck you 1984's Ghostbusters is one of the best films ever made. It has always had a big fanbase.

>so what? their brilliant plan was to make the same movie twice?

It has worked for Star Trek.

>Ray riding on the roof
Holy shit, how did they get his character so fucking right?

Shut your lying face dickless. You don't have a girlfriend and you liked the movie more than you say.

obvious bait is obvious

You're putting more thought into this than they ever did, user.