Looking for films with highly detailed severe human torture. Like crushing the teeth with large tongs...

Looking for films with highly detailed severe human torture. Like crushing the teeth with large tongs, or cutting off parts of body while keeping the victim alive. Or forcing the victim to consume feces. Something absolutely extreme. Not distorted image and off screen action like August Underground.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidhuber.com/us-backed-rebels-behead-kid-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3 guys 1 hammer

make them yourself :^)

"I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on Your Grave" and "I Piss on Your Grave 2"

The Grifter has that and more.

I haven't seen it yet, but Green Room might be what you're looking for

This

Seconding this

Watch this movie. It shows what happens in a day at the camp. Full nudity, you see them slowly die by gas, their golden teeth pulled out

Such a vile horrifying film

>inb4 the holocaust never happened

most disturbed person on planet earth volumes 1 and 2

The hell is the matter with you? That's genuine next-level shit, not what OP asked for

What are those insanely well edited movie length ISIS montages called? The fidelity, the editing, the music all make it a must watch for morbidly curious fuck.

I feel like people saying "never happened" just think it was heavily exaggerated
I doubt anyone thinks it didn't happen at all, like that's brainwashing on a global scale, it simply isn't possible. If brainwashing on such a massive scale was real people wouldn't be allowed to doubt it

vidhuber.com/us-backed-rebels-behead-kid-syria/

Kill the infidel 2: return of the infidel

I just saw it. It was only 1 min long. Nothing special come on, more like The Ring-tier horror.

Well no dout the numbers are exagerated. Do you really think they could gas and burn hundreds of bodies each day?

By the time they u leashed the gas, it took over half an hour for everyone to die and then they had to wait a couple hours for all the gas to settle down before opening the door and then they only had a couple ovens and you could only fit 1 body in each time.

I think this is an example of that meme-posting I heard about on fox news.

The grifter is approx 1 hour long, you must have seen the fake version that was put up to deter curious kids.

Ben Affleck's scenes in Batman V Superman

Audition (1999). It's a great film, though the violent parts only happen at the end, and the rest is a drama.

Finally not censored version, ty. It's gore but not torture.

I heard they burned bodies due to disease in the camps

Wew lad, thanks for ruining the movie for him

Don't re-peak his curiosity, let the guy be

Ok I heard about this film a lot but didn't get to watch it. I will now.

Someone who has seen it please give like a synopsis?

why was that kid so calm
was he at peace with his god?

A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confe-

Probably died for what he believed in and was glad to finally be done with his shitty life. Also you would have want to have it done as quick as possible so i wouldnt really struggle either (not that i would ever let myself be captured by muslims or surrender to them)

I'm watching this at work. Am I going to get fired?

Wtf dude is candlejack around ? I haven't seen that fucker in ag-

Eh, the guy was looking for violent shit. Wanted to be up front.

Good lad

holy mother fucking god

>not that i would ever let myself be captured

I envy you your arrogance, infidel

>If brainwashing on such a massive scale was real people wouldn't be allowed to doubt it
>not allowed to doubt it
>holocaust denial (read;any criticism of the narrative) a criminal offense in 10+ countries
user, I...

/gif/ has a female beheadings thread if there's anything bitter Sup Forumsfags here who're interested

What the fuck man

>female beheadings thread
i can't find it

What the fuck, dude??

>Tooth removal
>Limb removal
>Organ removal
>Skinning
>Eye gouging

American Guinea Pig is pretty much exactly what you're looking for, I got banned for posting webms of it. The only thing is the victims don't really react to the torture because they're given some sort of drug but it's implied they feel everything. Also the ending is pretty fucked up

Jay Bauman would be the expert on this topic.

Wait, is it like real thing? Like snuff?

No, not at all, snuff films aren't real, it was funded through indiegogo and high level donators were even given some of the gore props.

The effects are quite convincing for the most part though, except the close ups of the rubber heads they used the face sawing scenes

>snuff films aren't real

What can I do to obtain this level of faith in the world?

People don't record their murders with the intent of profiting from them, which is what a snuff film supposedly is.

>vidhuber.com/us-backed-rebels-behead-kid-syria/
Damn that wasn't too bad, thought it would fuck my shit up
If he was screaming or struggling it mighta sucked but the kids just like "eh whatever, cut my head off see if I mind"

>snuff films aren't real

You should go on /gif/ user, there's a bunch of Isis webms posted all the time with surprisingly high production values showing real people get murdered in a wide variety of ways.

The Passion of the Christ

Some Isis cunts recording themselves beheading or burning some poor fucker to death for propaganda purposes doesn't make it a "snuff" film

>surprisingly high production values

why does everyone say this? it would take 1-2 guys with a camera and probably the same guy(s) with a decent computer and editing software and a couple community college classes under their belt to make those. Does everyone forget they jacked a shitload of money and various goods from all over the place? why would anyone assume they would shoot video on a razor phone or something.

sandniggers are stupid as fuck but when you have that kind of cash you can just hire some white kid to make it for you, which i bet you is exactly what they did. that or an asian.

I hear that often in these videos they rehearse the execution a bunch of times. Then, when they do it for real, the victim still thinks its just a practice round.
Thats ISIS anyway, not sure about other groups

>why does everyone say this?

Because there's nothing like it out there showing real murder.

I'm not saying it's feature film worthy, but the production quality for its content is not done higher anywhere else.

CandleJa

#ERROR, SIGNAL LOST.