SHE FUCKING STAYED WITH CHAD?

SHE FUCKING STAYED WITH CHAD?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DROPPED

Since he stopped being a Chad. Thats how relationships work user.
Honesty and hard work, plus monsters

lmao when you saw the autismo in their house you probably thought she'd picked him too

anyone with any life experience knew she would end up with steve

Be honest with yourself, if you were a cutie grill, would you stay with a autistic neckbeard like us or a chad? Really makes you think.

This chad isn't even that attractive. His hair looks like a birdhair.

He did nothing wrong.

How did you think such things ended, OP? The geek getting the girl? WRONG. The day you start lifting, is the day you realise this.

the neckbeard is better looking in this case. Steve just has that fabulous 80s hair

He's not even a Chad, he got his fucking shit pushed in by the autist and got ostracized by the cool kids.

Based Steve

that isn't a chad he looks like a goblin

He wasn't a chad anymore. He got his chadness beaten out of him. Now he's just a nice, servile bitch boy.

his hair is based for the 80s

He's the only reason Nancy and Creeper are still alive. He's the hero of the story.

having all that paranormal shit the series needed one thing that resembled real life

The monsters are the suppressed sexuality/gender identity of El, Barb and Will

El's powers created the monsters from the mind of people struggling with their sexuality.

Will is gay and his monster appears after he realizes his feelings for Mike at the start of the first episode. It is at Mikes house as shown by the flickering of the lights, but proceeds to follow Will home.

Barbara is lesbian and her monster appears after Nancy goes upstairs to have sex with Steve and she realizes Nancy will never love her the way she does.

El's monster is to do with her transgender issues and troubled childhood of not knowing what to identify as.

When El dies at the end the other monsters cease to exist.

The Upside Down world represents the cold and loneliness all of them felt in their inability to express their real selves.

this

nancy will cuck steve with hopper in s2

>El dies at the end
are you retarded?

>watching reddit: the show

if you like this find the nearest trash can and dive in head first, your garbage

>Thinking the nerd ever gets the girl

>monsters
>plural

u wot m8

>tfw it was really well received here for about 12 hours before people pointed out that reddit liked it

>tfw im a super autistic computer programmer who managed to get a kinda autistic hipster girl because she thought i was smart

im kinda fat and defo unattractive, she's okay, but defiantly out of my league

we've been together 9 years

good things do happen if you aren't an insecure self-pitying loser

happiness is a choice

the bronze has this, but not before big tits cucks him.

put the webm fro the third episode who she is in bed with her bra please

I actually thought this show might be really good but once I saw that reddit literally loves it I dropped it immediately. won't touch this shit with a mile long stick.

I know youre joking but there are retards here who actually think this way.

can somebody post the do it for her poster with eggos/el

What's your favorite scary movie randy?

Yeah

next season opens with chad cumming in her and her biting her lips while he does it and then it cuts to beta john who is dangling from the ceiling with edgy music playing on his radio

psstt nothin personel kid
this is how real life works

It's the 80's man, you have no idea. Her dad couldn't be more even if he tried

what the f*** did you expect? it's logical:

- steve looks very healthy
- which means he objectively has better genes
- which in turn means he will produce better offspring

it's natural selection at work baby

no one cares fag

>Chad
Seeing how standards for Chadliness have droped significantly, soon i might call my self Chad as well.

You might as well. It seems to me that for a bunch of people who profess hostility to "chads" Sup Forums neckbeards are also instinctively deferential to them and will seize any available opportunity to try and emulate 'em.
tl;dr be the chad, user

Dude literally any man can be a Chad with good grooming habits, nice clothes that fit you, and a year at the gym. I did it in highschool and never fucking looked back. Fuck being a neckbeard.

> I have to be contrarian because reddit likes it

Nah, he was a Chad in the eighties.
You need to step up if you wanna be a Chad now.

>secretly taking pictures
He can't never redeem that creeper shit.

Why is she so perfect?

this

being a chad is all mentality

>good grooming habits, nice clothes that fit you

Why don't you just cut your cock off you little bitch?

no tits no ass
whatever float your boat I guess

he's being called a Chad because he's charming, popular, and the show makes a point of telling you that he's fucked a lot of girls

the hostility comes from autists/ugly guys feeling that they're incapable of being Chad. it isn't some cutting insight that the nerds wish they could be the cool kids

Well it isn't considering that poster listed all of things he had to do to change himself physically.

>waaa i wanted pure fantasy not this real world bullshit

Outta the way nerd shit.

Yeah, but she's a qt