How are ausfag Sup Forums users feeling about ol' Sonia over here?

How are ausfag Sup Forums users feeling about ol' Sonia over here?

ITT: Will sexism or racism outshine today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/svvaLZqHwxM
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/television-personality-sonia-kruger-calls-for-australia-to-ban-muslims/news-story/864b9941d5636e715e357ee6597df9da
archive.is/1Y2AF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is ABC's Barracuda any good?

bumparoony

nah but Heart's Barracuda is da sickest

She looks so old

I know, what a fucking manface

>"as a woman i dont feel safe around muslim men"

Why does that deserve he being fired or attacked?

Guys, she's a mum. It stresses her out worrying about her little tykes, and no botox can fix that. What's all the money good for anyway?

>"How’s the family, Chong? All right?"
>Australian SJWs go nuts
>The chinks name actually was Chong
>mfw

reminder that based samantha isn't a racist

'as a woman, I don't feel safe' =/= 'ban ALL muslims'

She is right.

Got bad news for ya user...

youtu.be/svvaLZqHwxM

How is it racist to think it's a bad idea to invite in people who belong to an ideology that considers her as half a person, would stone her to death if she got raped, would execute her gay friends for being gay, would execute her for having pre-marital sex, and would forcibly marry off her daughters before age 10?

You can't be racist against an ideology.

I remember that short period where she was at just the right level of thick and people were starting to take notice. Then she boosted right past thick and into fat fuck territory. People went from saying she was hot to saying she looked obese in a very short time period.

She wasn't wrong yet she also wasn't right about it either.
At least she actually had the balls to say something.

Those are all third world countries user

You'll look like that but get to be a hardgunt like so
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/television-personality-sonia-kruger-calls-for-australia-to-ban-muslims/news-story/864b9941d5636e715e357ee6597df9da

>social media beatup driving major "news" headlines

who cares lol

Where the fuck do you think migrants come from?

Exactly where they are coming from numb nuts

100% of "British" Muslims think homosexuality is unacceptable, and 50% think it should be illegal.

I used to think she was just a piece of ass but now I think she's brave and intelligent and I want her to have my children

I agree with her. Good to know there is atleast one person in our media who isn't a left cuck piece of shit.

WHERE THESE MIGRANTS COME FROM YOU DUMB FUCK

Holy shit you seriously think that being in a civilized country will make them civilized.

>Left acknowledges radical islam is a problem
>Its solution is to do nothing
>Someone poses a solution
>Left responds by shouting it down and calling it racist

I'm living in a fucking fantasy land

WE'VE TRIED NOTHING AND WE'RE ALL OUT OF OPTIONS!

She's got some balls on her for saying that, I can tell you that much.

Anyways mates, I'm going back to 'zaposting.

STOP THE BOATS BOYS

Yeah but if every brown person gets looked at like they are a terrorist you're gonna get problems

This is the problem with modern conversations.

Person 1 says something that causes offence by proxy to someone else. Social media retards pick up on it and whinge that someone said sometihng offensive. "news" websites also then start reporting that people are taking offence to something for their own clicks and shares.

Newspapers of the right have been selling papers for years based on outrage, and now the leftist ones are forced to do so as well to compete for their own marketshare.

Problem for them until they clean out the radicals

Oh fuck they might have to actually take responsibility for their family and friends and schools and mosques? Heaven forbid they have any culpability

I once got approached by a muslim (an obvious fresh immigrant, too) at my uni library and he started asking me all these questions about women in Australian culture. Should they be allowed to work, should they be allowed to be educated and so on. I gave him the obvious answers and after each one be would ask me why. The dude was clearly going through some kind of culture course. The fact that he literally didn't understand why women should be allowed to more or less exist in society really surprised me.

What I'm trying to say here is that these people do actually come here with no concept at all of gender equality. It's far deeper than the everyday meaning of misogyny that feminists throw around. If I was a woman, I'd be scared shittless of muslims running the place as well.

What is so special about having diversity anyway? What is so wrong with having homogenous pockets of the world?

Yeah where to keep all the terrorists you have just caught

Demonising people is not the answer, as we can see by the popular rejection this woman's views. Once you make a section of the population feel cut off from society they won't care about the society. That can be fostered with public debate. Middle Eastern restaurant in Newtown was repeatedly tagged with racist abuse

You literally just proved my point, you fuckwit. There are a lot of other brown people that get abused directed at them. Sikhs, who wear turbans, often are on the receiving end, as one example

We should do nothing so that someones feelings don't get hurt?

Nah you say we shouldnt do nothing right? But you wont offer any solutions

You'll talk about educating them

Like why the fuck do I wanna import people to the country who require education not to be criminals when I can just bar them?

See above and that Newtown restaurant was being extorted by other muslims you idiot

>Once you make a section of the population feel cut off from society they won't care about the society

Its too late bro, they already cut themselves off because they dont want to be part of western society.

What happens when you cut white people off from society?

Answer is of course neet masterrace

On the other hand, if Muslims were not allowed to come to non muslim places, there would be no muslim terrorists outside of muslim countries.

>Once you make a section of the population feel cut off from society they won't care about the society.

They can fuck off then

You drop your shitty inferior Muslim culture at the door, slap the Union Jack on your back and fire up the barbie If you want to live in Australia

> no source
> is bullshit

Also there are tons of people who say after every single terrorist attack that Muslims don't support IS, beheading, stoning, etc.

Stop getting your "facts" from le racist quip board Sup Forums.

some secularise the moment they get to australia. they cut themselves off. when the lindt siege happened, the bodies weren't even cold before everyone was saying "but that's not what allah wants!!!"

what people need to realise is that a lot of people know that. saying it makes it no better. seeing innocent people die because of a religion they've no part in is infurating, and it is made worse when everyone is then informed about what their god really wants when no one gives a fuck.

Where do they stand on homosexuals? And free speech? What about apostates?

>What happens when you cut white people off from society?

This thread, apparently.

Yeah, immigrants obviously appear here out of thin air.

We have a genius here people.

>>>>>>>LEFTIST SILENCE INTENSIFIES

Okay, then on your bike and go back to your shitty derelict country. Whats that? You want your cake and eat it too? Tough shit.

>no source

What is Pew Research, Alex.

Look it up. I don't expect you to though.

Unfortunately for you, cupcake, even the cucks at the Guardian agree with those numbers, but they pretend the numbers are somehow not really representative, but even if they are, christians and jews have similarly negative attitudes.

>archive.is/1Y2AF

Maybe that's your fallback position too?

I mean we already banned all guns because a few nutheads killed people. Why not ban all muslims because few nuthead muslims kill people?

Though one of my closest friends in the whole world is a muslim, I don't think what she is trying to say is wrong. From my personal experience, muslims can be tolerable and civilized, but this is immigrants we are talking about here. These people weren't lucky enough to be born in a western civilized country like Australia that frowns upon all that radical bullshit.

But I don't know, this is just my feelings towards this whole thing, I'm kinda stuck in the middle. I don't know shit about politics so this opinion might be invalid

Isolation is a problem, no matter the section of society. Why do you think school shooters exist? Why do you think someone like Jihadi Jake existed? They feel cut off, no one to talk to, realising how pointless everything seems and then something comes along that seems to makes sense, that seems to say "follow me and your life will have had purpose"

>Why not ban all muslims because few nuthead muslims kill people?
Because feelings get hurt!!!

Fucking loved how butthurt cucks got when Pauline Hanson won.

#onyaSonya

You're shit at this.