What are some good movies that will make me proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free?

What are some good movies that will make me proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IAJHDiO8Fr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

free to get shot to death, sure

schindler's list

Top Gun

lol no i'm white

The Patriot
>yfw george washington impales the king of england with the american flag

The Patriot
American Sniper
Gettysburg

hivemind

Green Berets

Fuck white people nigga

>deluded yuropoops pathetic attempt at banter

Team America

Ghostbusters (2016)

just watch Donald trump it feels like a movie

I like fucking black people too as well Asians. I'm not picky when it come to sex.

The funny thing is on int that would be called good banter

I'm not even American and I get annoyed at the """banter""" that Europeans post. They'll just say to any American post some combo of "you're far, stupid and get shot" and then pat themselves on the back

dredd

I just finished Ken Burns documentary on Baseball. Nothing quite like the feel of knowing we've won every World Series for a hundred years. You gotta be a fan of baseball though.

We Were Soldiers
The Crossing
Patton
Guys, are there any patriotic American films that don't involve us killing our enemies?

BLACKED

tfw no confederate gf

Goat documentary laddy. Nothing tops ken burns but i'd like to see more docs about baseball. The battered bastards was pretty good too.

traitors tbqh distant relation

>The battered bastards was pretty good too.
Shit, son, thanks for reminding me! I almost forgot I was planning on watching that next.

She got more? Do you happen to have the source?

I don't know her name, unfortunately. I have a TON of pictures of various confederate grills and it's usually impossible to find source.

We should have put every white in the south against the wall and shot em. Send a few educated whites south and have em help the nigs run shit.

what.

It's great. It's american as fuck, starting from scratch, building something that ends up intimidating the jews up top. Has all those themes. Wish it had more kurt russel interviews though.

Isn't this because basically nobody cares about baseball outside of the US and japan?

Naw, dog, the South needed to be fixed after the war. We gave more consideration to Europe after WW2 then the we did the South back then. A fact European still refuse to thank us for today. The failure of reconstruction cost us a lot in the last century.

Pretty much. And central america, but that doesn't really mean much.

Canada has a team too, I think. Anyway, if the rest of the world doesn't love Baseball it's because the rest of the world is stupid.

Stand By Me

But, I bet none of you know why.

That is some grade A white trash right there

I'd rather we had baseball than soccer t b f
you can keep american football though

I prefer grade F white trash

Girls love baseball.

I'd congratulate her after a good game.. If you know what I'm saying.

>Guys, are there any patriotic American films that don't involve us killing our enemies?
Apollo 13, I guess...

They love those big, black bats.

>proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free

>those legs
holy FUCKkkkkkkkkkkkk

American girls are the most beautiful in the world.

not films but hbo miniseries

>band of brothers
>the pacific
>john adams

You should get out more.

Like most places, you have to go to fashion capitals and party cities to see the most beautiful women in the states. No doubt, Miami, certain spots in LA, and intermittently throughout Manhattan are where I've seen the best women in the states, but still loses out to the concentration of attractive women I saw in Tokyo, pretty much any major city in Eastern Europe (especially Budapest, that city is hella fun btw), and Brazil absolutely lives up to the hype.

Not that American banter is any better
>lel muslim fucks your wife kek

Banter in general is fucking shit.

Armageddon?

attractiveness is subjective you blabbering idiot

>you need to leave your homeland, the grass is so much greener on the other side of the hill
you poor deluded cunt, just expatriate already we don't want you here.
>tokyo
weeb pedophile
>budapest
allahu snackbar, mohamed
>brazil
ehue niggers

nah we beat the shit out of that rock tho

Oh, yeah? Well, you should just...shut up!

that moment when the US Navy appears makes you clap

Just how cool did you feel typing this lame bullshit

Doesn't mean one opinion can't be better informed than another. Enjoy Hicksville or wherever the fuck you're gonna live the rest of your sheltered miserable life.

Well aren't you special. Is there somewhere I can subscribe to your thoughts? Do you have a blog?

>informed opinion
funny way to spell anecdotal evidence. there's nothing sheltered about not wasting money on expensive trips to tourist towns. i can probably find the statistics of models living in those cities from google right now. you ever been so dumb and spoiled in your life?

>Summer 2012
>Visiting cousin in the states
>We decide to go see the Avengers
>Theater is packed, I find this weird because the film had been out for two months by this point
>We sit somewhere in the back, giggling as the front rows fill with overweight people barely able to fit in their seats and a few in fat people scooters
>The film starts, things go relatively well until we get to that scene
>The theater gets suspiciously quiet, I don't know what's about to happen but I can sense something coming
>"They're basically gods", the pilot says
>Our theater's audience is waiting with baited tuna breath
>Captain America appears
>"There's only one god, ma'am..."
>Already a few people start hooting and hollering
>"...and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."
>Uproariously, the theater breaks out into applause and cheering. There are women weeping and men saluting, children dancing in the aisles.
>Some douchebag wearing a fedora takes out a guitar, and begins to strum it along to the tune of "God Bless the USA"
>The entire theater joins in unison, acting like it's Whoville at Christmas, waving flags and holding hands
>The projector suddenly stops the film, and a few minutes later, some old patriotic film begins to play. It was one of those old sing-along reels, this one with the National Anthem
>I suddenly realize, it's 4 July
>We're trapped, in the back, no way to escape as they sing all the verses of the National Anthem for 9 minutes and 11 seconds
>Some kid begins to shoot off fireworks in the middle of the theater and destroy the sprinklers
>Entire place goes up in flames, we barely make it out alive

blog.Sup Forums.org

subscribed, thanks

Why would you take pride in something that happened by chance?

>americans
>free
you didn't actually fall for the meme did you?

>something that happened by chance
Like (You)?

We fought and died for our freedom! I saw Hamilton.

Wonder Woman legs

The Right Stuff desu senpai

friday night lights.

also Days of Thunder

>american liberty
>a meme
You're a bit daft, aren't you laddie? A short glance at the American Bill of Rights ought to negate any halfwit rhetoric you were attempting to showcase.

forgot pic

Forest Gump

>Muslims in Eastern Europe

You're just shitposting on auto-pilot

>macho, seat-of-the-pants approach to the space program
that's right, yuropeons... you'll never have what it takes.
>in american thread
>on american website
>through american internet
>talking about how much better things are somewhere else
just chill out, chaim

>walk into theater
>receive penis inspection at the door
>it aint me starts playing
>$343.50 for ticket and snacks + tip
>request the singles section
>sit down
>start clapping
>get shot

ahhh i love American cinema

American banter isn't any better. In fact, the only reason why Europeans do that is because they got sick of American shitposting.

American Pyscho

>"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
>presidential candidate literally promises to ban muslims

daft

why can't americans handle the bantz?

Gun sales would drop dramatically if they learned to handle the banter

Not even ironically :^)
Seriously though, The Wolf of Wallstreet and Wall Street. Without Capitalism we'd still be in the Dark Ages.

>presidential candidate "promise"
>of any weight whatsoever
I feel sorry for you. Life must be difficult for you, considering your severely limited cognitive faculties.

Americans don't get banter, it's just part of growing up in the UK you take the piss out of your mates.
Try to do that with Americans and they just don't get it.

Because Americans are sincere and good-natured. They wear their heart on their sleeve. They want to like you and they want you to like them.

Why? Because it's a coming-of-age story in a classically American setting?

Because what you call "bantz" is actually harmful in the sense that it alters peopleĀ“s perceptions of the target of said "bantz". We don't need more useful idiots believing in Leninism-lite (i.e. modern European political discourse) as a direct consequence of your ignorance of statistics and human nature.

So you know you're being lied to and you sit there, making fun of me for reminding you.

Must feel nice being 13 years old. Is mom making dinner for you, champ?

>American children
>"hey, guys! let's traverse dozens of miles to see a dead kid!"

Though that might be because Stephen King's got issues.

>So you know you're being lied to
The political process functions in this manner everywhere. Why would I not be aware of this?

>and you sit there, making fun of me for reminding you.
I make fun of idiots who think they've reinvented the wheel. You belong to that group of people.

>The political process functions in this manner everywhere. Why would I not be aware of this?
Being aware doesn't change the fact that you're sitting and bragging about being fucked in the ass. That's what I'm criticizing. Your smug attempt to quip at me when you're basically saying "oh yeah, look at that dick in my ass, I KNOW it's there ;)".

>I make fun of idiots who think they've reinvented the wheel. You belong to that group of people.
Just make sure you don't drool on the plans. Now go bang some rocks together, champ. We'll call you if we need some shit eating cavemen.

They wear their heart on their T-shirts.

youtu.be/IAJHDiO8Fr0

not him but i'm glad i'm not american desu
i like my welfare and healthcare and generally good quality of life (35 hours of full time work a week) too much.

can I have the crab lags you left behind?

And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.

If you're happy, I'm happy. Because I care.

>blatantly incorrect answer

kek

We get it. It's just you're not very funny.

because MY DAD STORMED THE BEACHES YOU FAGGOT

t. murrican that can't handle the bantz