I thought he was rich

i thought he was rich

A rich guy wouldn't have to do a monologue telling everyone to "LOOK AT MY SHIT"

he blew it all on his indie directorial efforts

>20 mil

pretty sure he's rich

Lol imagine how those literature majors he went to classes with feel right now

>Would have to work for 304 years with my before tax income to match his net worth

He's so talentless too. He's gonna fuck up the Disaster Artist.

That's not a lot of money when compared to other actors in his field, but it's more then you fags have.

>Some rich dudebro pays his way through your classes because he wants to feel smart

I'm sure they see it all the time

Sure, theory of literature is chock full of jocks.

You don't think the movie starring him and his brother and Seth Rogan about Tommy Wisuea will be awesome?

>
> >20 mil

> pretty sure he's rich
He's poor in 10 years if he doesn't invest

I think it will be awful.

The book was a fantastic read. I envisaged a great film whilst reading, one I couldn't wait to see on screen. When Franco picked up the rights I was apprehensive but thought he might just want to be a hands on producer at most. When I heard he was adapting the script, starring, directing and casting his friends I knew it would be a piece of shit.

Every film he's adapted has been awful and they've all been virtually Faulkner and McCarthy novels, straight dramas which he's directed in the manner of a first year film student. He doesn't have the sensibilities to adapt the Disaster Artist, let alone direct the film and play Tommy.

It's going to be worse than the trainwreck the book was based on. If he had any sense he'd make a meta film about that but all we'll get is a forgettable film.

kek you are delusional

not compared to rich people he isn't

he can score like 5mil in any flick he or seth rogen write and act

Unless he's planning to buy a private jet, where would he even lose 20 million dollars to?

Mike Tyson once had an almost $400 million fortune. He's now worth $3 million. Before Hangover and that embarrassing last fight it was nothing.

There are others who think he is talented too.

20 million isn't bad so you were the closest to the truth.

celebrities tend to squander their money bro.

Most celebrities you see are not bottom of the barrel poor people that "made it". They are typically groomed from childhood. So naturally you hear stories about celebrities falling for scams, making bad investments, producing films that go nowhere. Look at Franco's imdb. He's produced a lot of indie films that made virtually nothing. You're talking millions in net loss on shit like that.

Yea but he's also extremely conscious of the fact that he has mass market appeal still. He has lost being on the fringe of A-lister, but he can pick up a film and ask for a few million still no problem. It happened with Palo Alto when it took to long to get funding, he did that shitty film with Kate Hudson (he said this in an interview, didn't name the film) just so he could fund the thing himself.

>20 mil
>rich

Dude, that's an average 1year salary

He's a Jew

Rarely do producers actually put money into films. They let investors or studios do that. I guess it's different for indies though.

Is that website reliable?

just goes based on salaries and doesn't account for other investments.