m.youtube.com/watch?v=5926m43oXkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pinhead

>Pinhead
>Immortal, supernaturally-powered super-being from Hell

>Michael Myers
>Autist in a William Shatner Halloween mask

Gee, I wonder.

There's a contract that doesn't let Michael die, though.

Enda VS Elliott Spencer?

Enda was a little bitch who is forced the repeat the murder of Deirdre and her lover over and over without any agency of his own. Elliot was a fucking grown-ass man and a soldier.

Ultimately, Pinhead would just get bored of ol' Mikey, because he doesn't emote, or show reactions to pain, while Michael wouldn't suffer any fatal harm.

The shitty sequels count?

Not the movie audience thats for sure.

>Immortal
vs
>Autist

ITT: summerfags

I guess so. But Loomis said that not even Hell would have Michael. I think he'd have to win. This movie should have happened.

Better match up would be Pinhead vs. Freddy, Candyman, or Tall Man from Phantasm.
Michael is way out of his league here. Hell, Jason would be out of his league here.

freddy vs pinhead would be terrible because their powers are so vaguely defined

That's the problem though. The only way you can match Pinhead up against someone is against someone with an equally vague power set.
There was a good YouTube video on Freddy vs. Pinhead though.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5926m43oXkU

True but Hollywood doesn't care. Candyman vs. Leprechaun almost happened. They would make Ghostface fight Jason or Pinhead. You really couldn't put The Tall Man in anything now that Angus is dead, too.

/thread

>m.youtube

m. >m.>m.

> pinhead hooks tear apart michael

> pinhead cackles

> looks back at where the torn apart body pieces should be

> they have disapeared

Michael Myers

What were they thinking?

The same thing that Prometheus was thinking.

Only in Halloween 6. That movie is out of continuity with H20, which is considered the canonical standard.

>We have such Fast Food restaurants to show you....

wow he looks retarded there

H20 sucked. It was too much Scream, not enough Halloween.

H6's Producer's Cut is alright.

Hahahaha looks like a comedy skit or something

kek

>Pinhead vs Michael Myers Epic Rapbattle!!!

hah i honestly thought this was from one of those scary movies

oh wow
also
>burger captcha

Michael is The Boogeyman you retard. It takes more than autism to survive being shot, burned and stabbed multiple times

>Surviving being shot,burned and stabbed makes you the boogyman
>Anaconda was the boogyman

>Thinking all shit sequels are cannon.
compare abilities of first films and pinhead wins

What is dead may never die.

And with strange eons even death may...lie. You fucked it up, man.

What about Jason vs Michael?

/thread

Underrated response.

This was actually a thing at some point, Freddy vs Jason vs Pinhead. Watch Never Sleep Again documentary, it's great.

Crystal Lake Memories or whatever it's called, the F13 one, is also top notch. So many of the final girls still look great (others look like dauchau trainwrecks).

Can confirm this. Not as in depth as Never Sleep Again, but still really good. >H20 sucked
Opinion discarded. While it's not my favorite entry in the series, it is loads better than the other sequels. A shame they immediately went to shit right after it.