Woah

woah
anyone else see this?
slavery was pretty bad, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they seriously debut this on Memorial day? Tasteless.

is it true G was in it and she showed impressive cleavage?

What was the need or point in remaking this?

>I am a kunt
Seems about right

this show was true kangz kino

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
YOU'RE 55% OF THE WELFARE
OVER 28% OF YOU GO TO JAIL
72% OF YOU ARE SINGLE MOTHERS MARRIED TO THE GOVERNMENT

STOP MAKING ME PAY FOR A CRIMINAL UNDERCLASS

ASIAN NEIGHBOURHOODS ARE SAFEST
WHITE NEIGHBOURHOODS ALSO SUPER SAFE

BLACK AND MEXICANOS OUT OUT OUT

I would rather be a slave than live in an african hut. Niggers are so fucking stupid. They were taught english, religion, given a place to sleep, and free food.

Did they want to stay with their african slave lords who captured and enslaved 15 million europeans a couple of thousand years before?

WTF I hate slavery now!

>it's a thinly veiled thread debating race in Amercia
There is already at least one of these up

>white boi has all the answers, of course

>threads relating to race
Try all of them.

You mad black boi?

you deserved everything you got in vietnam
fuck disgusting faggots should stay in your part of the world already

Nah I'm good

No I'm not mad. Your people tried to mimic our burden and died off like weaklings, but you know best.

I was a pretty chill black guy but episode 2 honestly made swear hatred to white people.
Won't kill my best friend or anything, for now, but shit was fucked up.

>free one way trip m8, on invite only
>this was what the white masterminds wanted

A black man easily swayed by propaganda?

Wew, never seen that one before.

Why'd they remake this? The original is pretty good

heh little white boi afraid of the black man

>the original
It wasn't as relevant to a modern audience. Less edgy, more 70's era pacing.

>A black man easily swayed by propaganda?
Are we really going to go there...

Where's my iconic slave role?

I actually thought the remake was better. The casting choices were more accurate and pre slavery Kunta were more fleshed out.

>by invite only

Yes, I liked the fact that they showed the tribe in a good light before the middle passage, instead of 'dude, they're primitive...lmao'.

This. And here I thought Sup Forums was the official cuck board.

wtf i hate slavery now!

go back to paper and origami, user

I'm not some retarded Sup Forums tard like most of Sup Forums is, but the historical inaccuracies of the original really pissed me off because people take them seriously (white people caught random black people with nets in the bushes, tribal mainland Africans were muslims,..). Did they fix this shit in the remake?

Any other black person tired of people remaking or making films and TV shows about slavery in America?

Just seems like they're beating a 100+ year dead horse and stirring up racial tension.

Did you know that slavery happened?

There were Muslim Africans at that time.

Show me on the globe where America touched you

Of course there were, but they were Northern "Africans" which are basically Arabs that moved there. The tribes were slaves came from were most definitely not Muslim.

>I am Kunta

I thought his name was Toby

lol

Tragic stories make the best stories.
>beating a dead horse
>having white guilt as a black
Name 5 slavery movies.

Straight outta white guilt, sorry.

>roots
>work of fiction
Since it's a work of fiction, and we'll never get a realistic film of American colonialization and slavery, any critisism based on fact is unwarranted.

when will the liberal in hollywood ever talk about white slavery?

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI

>and we'll never get a realistic film of American colonialization and slavery

yeah I don't care for it white people should be ashamed tbqh how can they make up for it?

>no middle passage
Nice try

is this actually good? I liked shame

As an Irishman I'm glad the story of slavery is being brought to the center of attention.

Still waiting for the Irish slavery movie though...

>I liked shame

Well you have shit taste, so maybe youll like it sure

>be black
Yes, it was a great story that kept you ingaged.

The movie takes place long after. The middle passage isn't something you really want to see on screen.

I think a movie on Toussaint Louverture would be cool.

>far & away
>gangs of new york

yeah those are massively about slavery and slavery isnt just a minor mention or even not mentioned

Are there any Irish film directors that would be interested in making a movie with that setting?

huh...that reallyUUUUGHHH...that reallYAAAAUUHHH...UHHHH...UHHNN...really made me think

Without slavery black people would have just been left in Africa to fuck animals and die

daily reminder than black people sold black people and that black on black slavery has existed for eons

Enterprising merchants ruin everything in history ever.

>Imagine, an America that just used white indentured servants instead of african slaves

Twas bad, but good thing we got hd footage of what actually happened.

>i dun need no witeboi talkin shiiiiiet i noe dem streetz sunnnnn

Daily reminder that no shit

Its called the Atlantic Slave Trade. They traded slaves for goods. That is already known.

Slavery wasn't the problem. I'd take a white slave or twenty right fucking now if it didn't mean I'm spending a fuck load of time in prison.

The problem is the consequences of it.

No, arabs sold black people.
Nubians had no need for slave labor as they lived in huts and farming was suicide in africa.

so what are we discussing exactly?

humans are ebul?

Regardless of how bad Hollywood portrays slavery in America, it was nowhere near as bad as slavery in the Middle East.

If you were a slave and were sent to America, you were one of the lucky ones.

>every single other race figured out farming in some sort of fashion
>subsaharan africans and abbos did fuck all
>abbos even burned gigantic swathes of australian vegetation because even when they hunt they're lazy as fuck

What went wrong?

>invade foreign country
>get your shit slapped
>baaaaw we are the good guys, we are supposed to save the world >:'(

that's why literally no one likes you obese fucks.

Twelve Years a Slave
Rosewood
Amazing Grace
Nightjohn
Uncle Tom's Cabin

Slavery in America has been beaten into the minds of Black people over and over and is still being used as fuel for hatred against white people. I'm sorry, but that's how I see it.

How black slavery destroyed race relations. Just look at this thread.
Story was written in a way and nothing can put everyone on the same playing field. Black people will always be regarded as such.

Tell me how should slavery be viewed as, then. Black people should thank white people?
Use some common sense.

wtf I hate white ppl now!

>muh, big predatory animal packs
>muh, smaller scavanging animal packs
>muh, more prey animal that will fuck up your garden
>muh, no rain some years
Africa is arguably one of the toughest places to survive.

>white people did nothing wrong!

Sup Forums isn't real life
also that's pretty much only true in north america

tons of people who say 'nigger' online would actually enjoy having a passing conversation with a friendly non-thug charcoal person

They needed to brainwash another generation into wanting to have fucked up made up names.

>Black people should thank white people?

No, I'm saying that Black People shouldn't hate White People for shit that happened a long time ago. Especially those not even born during that time.

>cletus after 1 hour on Sup Forums

You realize that those arent exactly the same type of slavery or treatment right? They arent really on the same level...at all...

And America didnt trade Irish slaves, if thats what you are saying. You had some rights as an immigrant who was indentured

Source: come from a family of Irish immigrants

They werent slaves in the US, bro

Most rational people arent saying that, most ppl are just sick of revisionists fucking up how bad actual history was. American slavery is something we dont talk about well, especially with most historians agreeing that slavery was far worse than how we even depict it

After slavery came Jim Crow. America could have fixed race relations if seperate but equal was truly equal.

It never would have been tho. It was a dumb concept that helped to worsen race relations

or as bad as slavery in south america.

There were a lot of successful black businesses during segregation. I'm not pro segregation but having your own stuff gave way to a better mindset.

Black immigrants do better than black Americans.

Chattel slavery is no walk in the park.

>There were a lot of successful black businesses during segregation
yeah and then they sometimes got fucked up, like in the tulsa race riot

>successful black businesses during segregation
>not fleeting ventures before a white railroaded or underminded them

> you'll never own a negro sex slave
Thanks obama

If you could have slaves of any race, would you treat them well?

yes.

Why would I want to damage my property?

>yfw Sheba from Django Unchained had no sex scenes

Slavery is just a myth perpetrated by Jewlywood and Marxist historians to shame the white men to submission.

Source?