Essential Viggo-core

Just watched Eastern Promises last night. Need more Viggo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMmcCBEyEj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A History of Violence

history of violence and the road

>this is what viggo looks like now

damn man

is he morphing into jon voight?

>A History of Violence
>The Prophecy
or just this scene youtube.com/watch?v=tMmcCBEyEj0
>The Indian Runner

He's being completely replaced by Mads Mikkelsen.

Shame, both are good

Danish men are the best men.

in which viggo walks around in jockey shorts for most of the movie
directed by renny harlin

jauja
a dangerous method

I'll never understand why Sup Forums doesn't talk about based hidalgo more

He's danish? I saw him onspanish language talk shows speaking pretty fluent spanish and i just assumed he had some latin blood.

Viggo has an early supporting role in Carlito's Way. Wouldn't watch it just for him, but its a great film.anyway.

He's only half and I don't think he ever stayed in Denmark for long.

its underrated as fuck desu but its a bit cliche and on the nose with what its going for, and it doesn't exactly aspire towards much. i still love it but i can see why a lot of people would be indifferent or just shrug at it.

the sequence as they're racing towards the finish line is pure kino and masterfully crafted though. top tier suspense thanks to excellent all around filmmaking despite pretty much anyone and everyone being able to tell how its going to play out.

7.5/10 overall imo

Leatherface: Texas chainsaw massacre 3

take you've already done a History of Violence then? As its the cronenberg/viggo thing they did before eastern promises.

If not watch it immediately.

He's argentinian

hes born and raised in manhattan

yeah people age he's looking great for a guy pushing 60 he's not actually dunedain

Anyone hyped for Captain Fantastic?

Alatriste, Appaloosa, and one of his more recent films, Far From Men.

this is from 2016

youre dumb

I remember loving this movie when I was younger
but I cannot remember anything about it

>Grey Goose

>Irl viggo is a bigger badass than fictional aragorn
Really makes you think.

>but its a bit cliche and on the nose with what its going for, and it doesn't exactly aspire towards much.
I think that works in its favor in a strange way, lets you focus on a stellar performance from Viggo. The majority of the movie is just vigo and his horse alone and isolated. The struggle to not only survive the race, but to win against all odds. The whole conflict of man against nature is beautifully illustrated with some amazing locations and a great use of digital effects.

Seriously, i love this movie and it belongs on any essential "movies women will never understand" list.

>be vigo
>live in denmark
>be 5'11"
Real human cuck tbph phamalamiglia.

Ugh what a disgusting manlet. How does he even get work?