This is Deputy U.S Marshal Raylan Givens

This is Deputy U.S Marshal Raylan Givens.

>ywn leave Harlan alive.

I miss it so much. ;_;

I'm still bummed neither Raylan and Boyd died in the finale.

The ending we got was way better.

nailed it

They dug coal together.

>Wha if it isnt Raaaylan Givens! And to what, pray tell do we owe this honor!?

This is Drew Thompson

still mad that blonde bitch existed for as long as she did and got off scott free. and the show should have ended at her house with boyd and raylan at dinner table like ep 1 and 2 loud shots as fades to black.

thats awful, user sorry

>hurr open end fade to black
fuck off and die

I'm glad I gave this show a chance, comfy Kentucky.

GOD DAMN, RAYLAN! YOUR TIMING SUCKS!

god damnit. use a fucking spoiler. I am literally in season 2 right now. and i hope it gets better because i'm not loving it yet.

So how do you think all the actors are going to fair age wise in the Deadwood movie?

Just slap a mustache on timothy and he's good to go.

Not that user but why would you come into a thread about a show that's long since concluded if you're not finished?

Swegin and Dan Dority still look pretty good. They were already pretty old when Deadwood wrapped up.

was Boone a worthy final boss?

Wait is it really happening

>final boss?

He was the final boss' main henchman, right?

yes but Sam Elliot died before Boone and Raylan faced off, so technically he's the final boss.

McShane played Al Swearengen, owner of the Gem Saloon, in the series. Over the years, the actor has been asked time and time again about the Deadwood movie. McShane, who’s currently in this season of Game of Thrones, gave a brief but promising update to Entertainment Weekly, saying that he’s enthusiastic about potentially returning to the role and that Milch is writing the script at the moment:

Of course I’d love to reprise that. How could one not, when it was snatched away rather unjustly by a combination of forces we’ll never know about – hubris or money or whatever. But [Deadwood] certainly finished too early. At the time, most of us working on the show were incredulous. It’s been announced by HBO so it’s not like I’m saying it. I know for a fact David is working on the script. It’s been 10 years since it finished. [Star Timothy Olyphant’s] free from Justified.

I’m hoping they’ll make the deal soon, for two or four hours, whatever they decide on. It was a very close knit group of actors on it. We got along very well. I’m sure David will decide to set it 10 years later, after the great fire or whatever happened in Deadwood. They haven’t done the deal yet. They [were planning] to do it late this year or early next year.

Whether McShane means a “deal” between HBO and Milch or shooting the Deadwood movie later this year or early next year is unclear. If he means the plan to start filming in late-2016 or early-2017 was scrapped, the delay possibly could have been caused by Milch’s other project, Shadow Country, an adaptation of Peter Matthiessen’s novel, which will star Jeff Bridges. As HBO said, they’re ready to go when Milch is. Before we–fingers crossed–see McShane play the beautifully foul-mouthed Al Swearengen again, we’ll him next year in John Wick 2 and Starz’s adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s American Gods.

Yes, we're all gonna have to hold off on an heroing for a bit longer

Well bring out the canned fucking peaches

HBO has commissioned Milch to write a screenplay. Nothing is confirmed yet beyond that.