Don't mind me, just pirating this wallet

Don't mind me, just pirating this wallet.

>dat false equivalency

nah, he's streaming it

>"Hey Bob, can you send me a copy of that report? I'm gonna need it this evening. Thanks."
>"NO WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CAN'T JUST STEAL MY DOC, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???"

The guy with the wallet needs to check his privilege

Not so fast buddy. Only the government gets to copy money

It's a dumb argument from both parties because the whole "you wouldn't" derives from people not being able to. People pirate because it's easy. Solution is to make films more accessible or fruitlessly try and restrict piracy.

I think piratefags are losers and faggots but surely Hollywood understands at this point why they pirate and that trying to restrict it whilst not improving your offerings to that demographic is absolutely brainless.

I wish I discovered torrents sooner Tbh.

>jewish execs push excessive consumption and 'addiction' to media for generations
>piracy comes along
>billions of people who consume ridiculous amounts of entertainment start to use it to get the entertainment they have been raised to crave
>big companies are still making huge amounts of money
>in some cases piracy has been shown to increase revenue when left alone
>hollywood still one of the single most profitable industries on the planet
>OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH, THESE GOYS ARENT PAYING US FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT WE'VE CONDITIONED THEM TO CONSUME
>production companies lobby governments around the world
>in some countries you can now literally be given longer jail sentences for piracy than for manslaughter and rape

I have a fucking great wallet. I'd upload it to you guys if I could.

>tfw my boss fired me for theft after asking if he could CC me an email

>jewish
stopped reading there

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A POLICEMAN'S HAT

an ostrich, on my Sup Forums?

the concept of poor people paying for their own media is highly arbitrary

in more noble times, the rich paid for the media, and the poor consumed it with thankfulness

don't fall into the 'copyright is real' meme, it's just a merchant's repulsive greed, nothing more

I genuinely have no idea where you can buy a movie online in 1080p

Maybe iTunes? Don't they only have a few movies though? Are they even in HD? I don't even know.

>pirating a wallet
Shit, don't want to do that. If you copy the cash inside enough times all of the currency will collapse.

What program do you use to copy a leather wallet? kpelts doesn't rip the fabrics very well

Is piracy okay if there's absolutely no way in my country to legitimately acquire a certain type of media?

A company that is not caring about making its product availlable to me or my country is pretty much saying "I don't want your money." So I assume it's cool?

I'm not living in a third-world country but it's nearly impossible around here to get ahold of the hottest new music, tv show or movie that just came out in the US or anywhere else really, unless it's some big hollywood flick. Not the good stuff though.

Don't mind me! Just pirating this currency!

pirating is STEELINGthe profit that the vendor WOULD HAVE RECEIVED for the SERVICE

>Is piracy okay
yes

>What? No, it's cool bro
>I wasn't going to buy it anyway, so it's not a lost sale
>When I finish it I'll go out of my way to come back and pay for it. If I happened to like it, that is.

Actually user, the federal reserve is a private corporation and not part of the government.

I know it's terrible, all those hollywood production companies can't even pay their employees any more

>When I finish it I'll go out of my way to come back and pay for it. If I happened to like it, that is.

that's literally how restaurants work

This, I don't care about my country's TV shows, but I'm interested in other countries', I can't have access to them and the only way is streaming (if lucky) or pirating.

>STEELING
What has siderurgy have anything to do with piracy?

What if the pirate lives a place where the vendor wasn't going to get any profit?

Why don't the Hollywood studios just work together and create a digital platform and put all their work on it for a subscription? Could easily get work from all around the world on there as well.

>>When I finish it I'll go out of my way to come back and pay for it.
Nah
I'm not a cuck.

What does this situation have to do with your lover cheating on you?

You sound like a cuck.

>Cuck
>Cheating
Can't be cheating when you know what's going on and you like it

You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.

Why am i laughing so hard at this

arrrrr, mateys!

DELETE THIS

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle.I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

(((federal)))

Piratekikes BTFO

officer please I was going to pay for the baseball game after I saw it

if i show a movie to random strangers at a dorm event, is that stealing? i do not know these people, and seeing this movie here could potentially cause them to not buy it later.

Don't mind me, just subverting your culture

Pirating money has never been easier!

This pic is obsolete.

You could totally 3D print cars with a big enough printer. Car piracy will be a real thing in next few decades. Though, by then, we won't have the need for these type of cars anymore since they'll be all self-driving.

So yeah, 3D-printing your own Ferrari would be kind of a novelty thing then.

>3D-printing your own Ferrari would be kind of a novelty

that's precisely how it will work friendo

but you can't 3d print roads. what do you do when the number of cars multiplies by ten but the amount of roads stays the same?

>Don't mind me
Okay, I won't mind but you'll have to let me pirate your sister.

You stack them higher

number of cars isn't the issue, the number of drivers is

Lmao you're fucking stupid. Guess all car manufactures should just stop making cars cause there's no new roads!!!

>3d print cars
>cars made out of cheap plastic
>literally melts if your RPM is too high

its only a fake ferrari
real ones are made in italy, anything else is a lame attempt

>I think piratefags are losers and faggots

> Proud to line up the pockets of the jews in Hollywood pushing all their SJW shit into our throats.

OK

>If you copy the cash inside enough times all of the currency will collapse.
Good, the bubble needs to burst already.

just because the 3D printer you use at your dad's work to make dragon dildoes only supports plastic doesn't mean you can't design a printer that can "print" with other shit

It's a lost sale because they literally lose the product.

they will increase, too. if the cost of a car gets reduced to a hundred dollars and everybody can print a car in their home, then you're in for a breakdown of infrastructure. markets need to be regulated.

not an argument

>02
Sup Sup Forums tard?

>white criminal

>If you copy the cash inside enough times all of the currency will collapse

Which is exactly what the PRIVATELY OWNED, "Federal Reserve" does on a daily basis.

>film is the perfect medium to prevent pirating
>uses digital
>marketing shill leaks
Here user, pirate this.
Ok.

>used to upload torrents for weeks until they were all at least 5.00 or highers
>never got invited to private trackers
I hope the jews fuck you pirating scumfuck up/ How would you like it if I went to your work and made a clone to do all your work for free? You would probably start crying

Information is free.
The internet is the main hub of information.
It's common knowledge that everything online is NOT secure.
Governments know this...Hollywood doesn't.

>Don't mind me, just shitposting ironically.

>dont mind me, im just ""pirating"" your personal information and passwords

>It's moral to steal a product worked on by thousands of people because I label it as "information" and it's easy to make a copy.
good job scumfuck pirate are you torrenting documentaries?

Yes I am.

This, have to pay throught your ass for satellite here and they only show fucking repeats.

>worked on by thousands of people
>creator of material gets the smallest cut
>thousands of people are nessasary to make a film

Why? You obviously don't know who owns Hollywood. I don't have the pic myself, but maybe some helpful user can post the Jewspiracy tying every big production company to the Jews.

>Could easily get work from all around the world on there as well.
Nah. What you just defined is basically Netflix or Hulu or Amazon prime, etc. Many countries only allow certain content to protect their own national media industry from being overrun by an American company. Canada for example has the Canadian Radio Broadcast company which makes Netflix a piece of shit that is no where near as good as the American counterpart. People use to use proxies to get the American version, but now they've cracked down on that too and it's near impossible to do so.

The only way to get around all the bullshit is for the people to finally stand up and say enough. Governments should not be allowed to dictate the content their citizens are allowed to access. That's like 1984 level shit.

Hey Hilary can you email me a copy of that report real quick

> I gotchu famm

NO NOT FROM AN UNSECURE NETWORK NOW ANYONE CAN SEE IT

This to be quite frankly honest.

Nah, but the other user made a good point. Every year, more and more vehicles are on the roads, causing more traffic and backed up free-ways. Solution? More/bigger roads. The cycle has continued on and on since Henry Ford's day, and will never stop if cars/fuel remain affordable.

>it's a "I ruin my immersion by watching shitty cam rips of kinos because I'm a poorfag manbaby" episode

>image.png
Kill yourself.

>> "Hey Bob, can you send me a copy of that report, yes, on the creation of which you have spent 5 hours a day for almost 2 years.? I'm gonna need it this evening. Thanks."
>>"Yes, for 40$, it is only 16-30 hours of your life in exchange for 1900 hours of my life.
>>WHAT THE FUCK , YOU CAN'T JUST STEAL MY MONEY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BOB???"

nothing more jewish than pirating movies and if youre ten video games. you lazy faggots really need ten more dollars worth of pot? literally get even a part time job and you wont have to be pseudo niggers anymore

pirating money will actually be counterfeiting, and if allowed massively will devalue the legal tender and basically will fuck up the country economy.

explain

>cam rips
What is this? The early 2000s? Nobody bothers with cam rips anymore user, not unless it's an extremely popular movie that people can't wait to see. But none of those movies can be called "kino" with a straight face.

see

this. r5 releases killed cams more than a decade ago

treasury department is the only allowed to pirate money when it feels like fucking up citizens.

Bob should be happy that someone wants to read the damn thing. Maybe is he's lucky, some rich prick will invest in him to make more.

What's the big deal dude? All we want is cars and sandwiches.

>calling people lazy
>country was founded on laziness
Free pirating for blacks then? Recipt for service rendered?

> lose the product
the price of any product =employees salary + margin. You dont pay for cucumbers. you pay for the work of the farmer's. you pay for work of carriers , etc. Their work is paid ahead of profit, they don't care much.
For the seller.
Stolen product = unsold product.
in modern conditions steal from the store as much immoral as pirates..... it is not immoral at all.
But be prepared that the seller will start to buy product for target audience which is accustomed to pay, and not to steal. And your favorite product will disappear. And you will have nothing to steal.

Accept in the case of digital content, where it can be copied by anyone with a home computer, unsold product isn't the same as not selling cucumbers. The additional copies did not take a season of labor and time to produce.

>Bob should be happy that someone wants to read the damn thing
You should be glad that someone has spent 2 years of life to create a damn things that you wanted to get, You should be glad that he requires in return only 16 hours of your.
but if you don't want, you could don't pay, but people like bob will disappear. nothing bad.

>FTW

Copying doesn't remove original, but it can diminsh it's value, that still doesn't remove it from anyone.

>people still don't understand how copyright laws work or why Hollywood and the MPAA will never allow you to legally download movies

>You dont pay for cucumbers. you pay for the work of the farmer's.
No you pay for the cucumbers. The farmer doesn't work for me. The farmer makes money off of selling his produce, and likely doesn't actually pick the produce himself. He has machines and farmhands to do that, who he pays hourly. THOSE people are paid for their labor, the farmer's income is what is left over after taking care of his overhead.

The rest of your analogy is bunk because it descends from this misunderstanding of how transactions work.

Nah, just the systems in place will disappear, to be replaced by new systems better suited for the changing landscape. The only way production companies get around peer-to-peer sharing of content is to either:
-remove all public sites, develop efficient methods of detecting and capturing uploaders/seeders, and hope the masses stay ignorant/stupid enough to keep on dishing out their money for uncreative and soulless crap.
or
- They figure out that this is the new and better way of content distribution, and there is still plenty of money to be made by switching their methods.

>people don't understand simple greed
Fixed it 4 you.

> making fun of poor people

How do you sleep at night?

>or companies could prioritize their own security software, but they won't because they'd have to pay people