Undelete this

Undelete this.

Other urls found in this thread:

hd4fun.com/
m-hddl.com/
hdtshare.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn to steal correctly you poor piece of shit.

Don't forget to seed ratiocuck, you don't want the bulls to ban you.

Yeah, because I seed when I direct download, right?

Stupid fucking faggot, you're the cuck, you've been seeding all the other retards that used that poor quality dumpster for years. Die in shame.

Where do you direct download from?

Not gonna tell you because you're a fucking asshole and called me a cuck like the reactionary faggot you are.

Enjoy your no media. Cuck.

Literal AUTISM

Stay upset faggot. I'm still not linking you peasant trash to anything.

>LE AUTISM XD

Maybe you should ask your reddit hugbox for tips.

There's literally no patrician way to do that. You might as well google the name of the movie with free download. Otherwise prove it. Sites that give direct download are shitty and unreliable and everything gets deleted eventually. Or sites that literally cuck before giving you the download link and with limited and shitty everything.

That's why I'm asking you. Torrent is the patrician's choice to steal stuff. Got a better deal? Prove it.

Cuck.

is rarbg gon to be ok, Sup Forums?

1080p, high speed downloads all day everyday.

Cuck. ;^)

Yeah sure buddy.

The place I'm describing has existed on the internet for over six years. If you're too stupid to find it yourself, which you obviously are, I'm not telling you what it is because idiots like you are what ruins these places for everyone else.

tehparadox has DDL links

There is also an HD forum that has untouched discs and encodes, but I can't recall the name right now.

>direct download
>2016

KEK!

Don't spoonfeed these troglodytes.

That doesn't even make any sense. The only reason you won't mention it is because you're afraid others will criticize it. If you don't then you're lying .

And by all means if it's better than torrent and actually reliable then I'll start using it myself.

No, I'm not mentioning it because I don't want the type of idiots who ever used KAT flooding in and telling all their thirteen year old friends about it so the place gets shut down like KAT did.

hd4fun.com/

m-hddl.com/

hdtshare.com/

Yeah sure.

>encouraging DDL

Sure is FBI in here!

>Encouraging torrenting

Sure is FBI in here.

I was on kat yesterday wtf happened?

You're getting V&.