Free speach

>Your human rights end where her feels begin.

being banned from twitter is not a violation of free speech. they can ban whomever they like.

Good ol' Benny

>>human rights
>>Free Speech
>>from a private company and not to protest your government

Back to Sup Forums

this. people seem to completely misunderstand what free speech entails

>it's a we defend private companies when they refuse to serve gay people but not when they ban gay people episode

I'm not sure we understand what free speech means...

he drew her too attractive

Stupid corporate cucks...

Pretty tame one for old "Zyklon Ben"

private company that had no problem with isis having an account as well as people posting "kill whites" constantly

yeah, they dont get a ban...

>these thises

just like we have leftist mainstream media, social media companies all have their own political stances

they all can and will use their sites to push their agendas

Yeah Sup Forumsacks can sure be hypocrites

Uhhhh twitter claims to be a bastion of free speech. Thats why they let isis recruit there and welcome people to praise cop killers

>it's ok for twitter to ban a user since they're a private company
>but it's not ok for a christian bakery to refuse service to gay people

Ben 'unload a nine on the welfare line' Garrison

Lol

making a pussy-faggot argument whining about your human rights at the same time as denigrating feminism... only on Sup Forums

The problem is that they're very selective about enforcing their rules. They ban Milo for vaguely bantering with a gorilla but they leave up literal ISIS accounts and BLM calling to kill cops and whites.

>Milo banned from Twitter
I thought this was a good thing?

>free speech on a private platform

Hahah lol

>B-b-buh ISIS!!

Wow! Yes, Isis! I dont see Isis directing thousands of followers on harassment campaigns! You are proud to be worse than Isis, lol!

What's Milo got to do with this?

>le false equivalence

Milo taught you well...HOWEVER

Its people in general who are hypocrites. Sup Forumsacks are just very stupid and immature on top of it.

That being said: Its ok for Twitter to censor whatever they want, but its also good that people are upset about it.

Get a load of this limp wristed faggot

twitter is a private company

your public rights do not apply

>ISIS is allowed on Twitter
I mean, do you seriously think any company in America at this point has the balls to say no to terrorists?
You can't really blame them. With all the for lack of a better word hype built around 911 and every terrorist attack since, poking a terrorist cell with the "fuck you" stick is like a real life Bloody Mary for most people at this point.

one is to gather intel on terrorists, and the other is just some gay guy with nothing important to say.

Can you guys stop? I'm not an sjw, i'm very much for free speech, but she had actual real racist harassment thrown at her and even if she's racist herself those messages would have been really hurtful for her.

Milo is a good guy but he made a mistake joining in here. She was being attacked for real.

Besides, she might have made racist tweets in past but she's shown herself to be the most based of all those women in that terrible film, several times, by trying to be rational and say it's not about race or gender (and i know thats in direct contrast to her terrible line in the movie trailer)

I'm sorry i think you guys should stop.

dubs confirms kek wants it.

I can deny service to liberal men because they hurt my feelings

Do you approve??

>so long as you're not in chains in Guantanamo bay, that means you have free speech :)

the us government didn't invent free speech you redditors, it's a concept like 'dignity' or 'self determination'.

just because twitter can legally ban someone for being a prick, doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing. Especially since they let ISIS and BLM spew hatred. Leslie called him a self hating gay (uncle tom), which is true, but also an insult out of left field, why wasn't she punished if being mean is against the rules?

ZCan you guys stop? I'm not an sjw, i'm very much for free speech, but she had actual real racist harassment thrown at her and even if she's racist herself those messages would have been really hurtful for her.
proudcuck.jpg

shes just trying to get some attention to her shitty movie

Actually it is because it is a free public website. If it was a paid membership then it wouldn't be suppressing free speech.

>Milo is a good guy

It has nothing to do with legality, it's the fact that banning him over so many others specifically because it was against an agenda is hypocritical.

Free speech entails speech which is free, which Twitter is against.

Sorry you were badly educated on this simple concept.

Honestly nothing needs to stop at all and literally everything that happened was perfectly fine.

>Its Sonys right to make a shit film

>Its Sonys right to make a character that is strongly disadvantageous towards black people

>Its Milos and everyone elses right to call the actresses and Sony whatever they want

>Its Twitter right to ban whoever they feel like

>Its even Sup Forumss goddamn right to complain about it

Not a single thing that happened violated anyones rights in the slightest.

>trips
Kek wills it! thanks kek

>tfw we live in a world were a literal cocksucking degenerate is the good guy

Fuck this gay Earth

Free public service....with a terms of use you agree to when you make an account dipshit

Wasn't Zimmerman also banned from Twitter?

What happened? Did Milo start this shit or was did he chime in at the end and was the only one "punished"

>they can ban whomever they like

And violate free speech by doing so

>being banned from twitter is not a violation of free speech

Of course it is, are you a fucking moron?

>Femibusters haters are worse than ISIS

The Tumblr mindset, everyone.

How will liberalism ever recover from it's current year debacles? The left is just a punchline at this point.

To be fair, Twitter is a private company and I'm pretty sure the terms of service don't grant you the right to be a professional troll. I'm all for free speech, but this is like that whole faggot cake thing.

Now if Twitter should be forced to disclaimer to every visitor that they are biased is another topic, but you can't pick and chose like that. I mean, isn't Milo a libertarian? Why the fuck should a private company be forced to host his stuff on their servers?

>leftist mainstream media
>NBC is owned by the largest weapons manufacturer on the planet

You just believe everything that confirms your own bias don't you.

>orchestrate an online bullying campaign
>get banned from social media

It isn't rocket science. Milo's a narcissistic jackass anyway. Good riddance.

You misunderstand what free speech means, kid.

Based Kek is based.

Why are there so many stupid fucking idiots who don't understand that free speech is free speech, and not "the first amendment of the united states constitution and only that."

Did they not pay any attention in schools, or did the schools lie to them?

>if youre not a liberal fucktard youre selfhating

good goys the real issue is feminism, race doesn't matter.

>I'm pretty sure the terms of service don't grant you the right to be a professional troll

Yes, but if you want to recruit for ISIS, go right ahead.

Go back to bed, Jack Dorsey

>Hello and welcome back to SJW/pol/ wonderland, where the rules are made up and the human rights dont matter!

milo really is a good guy. but he's not perfect.

>And violate free speech by doing so

Are they the US govt? No? Then they're not bound by the US Constitution, you utter tool.

Private companies don't follow tge same rules as the Constitutuon. Look at private companies such as Hobby Lobby and their stance on Birth Control. You may not agree with it, but that's the way it goes.

>orchestrate an online bullying campaign
>get banned from social media

It would be great if this happened to jones, who did that, instead of to Milo, who didn't.

But you're an insane, frothing-at-the-brain leftist, so of course you have it exactly backwards.

how you agree to their terms of service.

Yes, you sure can.

You click next a bunch of times

What did he actually do?

Enjoy your (You), friendo. I know you've been waiting for it :^)

twitter is not a government entity it's a private business

unless you want the government to start telling this business how to control itself

>Human rights

A Jewish invention to protect mass murderers and child rapists, stick it up your arse.

Alright then me and you are cool

>HURR I DIN REED IT SO IT DUN COUNT

In fairness liberals don't understand dignity or self determination any more than they understand free speech.

Now this is legit issue you're bringing up! Why do they kick him but let islamic extremists roam free?

There are thousands of illegal accounts like that, you dumb dumb. Twitter is mostly automated, and unless they're getting massive report waves like the one that probably hit Milo's account they stay under the radar.

I mean, fuck, every time I tweet at least 4 bots start following me. Ancient bot accounts, too, who tweet gibberish all day long. You think that's Twitter working with Cybernet too?

Then file a lawsuit. You obviously understand the law so well.

Why would a Paki go to Bongo Bongo Land you nonce?

>Meme spouting faggot

So how is it a false equivalence?

>A Jewish invention
No. An invention that allows us all to say fuck niggers and also allows us to buttfuck each other in consent.
Cant have one without the other.

I think you do, actually

you want to come into my house and talk shit, I'll kick you out, free speech or not

twitter is private

In order for something to be speech you have to put some thought into it first

So many dipshits in this thread. Free speech != I can say whatever the fuck I want and a private company isn't allowed to ban me from their website. Would one be allowed to walk into Wendys and starting yelling "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER ..." and then claim their free speech rights are being violated when they are permanently banned?

>kike wills it

of course it does, you white-hating child-rapist kike

>if you don't have access to a twitter account you're a political prisoner

I'm 24 years old and I've stopped feeling young today. Fuck you, kid.

Go to reddit if you want support for milo, that's where the the cuckold nu male conservatives are at. Sup Forums knows that Milo is literally cancer and is glad that his aids infected body was banned from twitter.

What's the name of this artist again?

BUT WHAT DID HE DO

Ben 10 times 600,000

>yelling

Why do frothing-at-the-brain liberals always conflate speech with yelling?

Is it because you're very stupid people, or because you're irrational, or because you want to shout in public like babies?

"Cyklon" Ben "Pulling the Trigger on every nigger" Garrison

>it's a Sup Forums getting triggered episode

What a cliché.

They can ban who ever they want.
However, I don't quite get what he did. He mocked a bullied tv star, and called her a dude.
Does this really warrant a ban?

Twitter did not refuse him service.

He violated the terms of service

>Your penis is not a perfect, special snowflake. There are objective standards of beauty for men, just as there are for women. For the edification and enjoyment of your female partners, not to mention the quality of oral sex you’ll get throughout your life, you should get circumcised. And you should do it to your newborn sons, too, as early into their lives as possible.
What did he mean by this?

>Are they the US govt? No? Then they're not bound by the US Constitution, you utter tool.

U wot? I'm not part of the gov't, so I'm allowed to have slaves?

>Why do frothing-at-the-brain liberals always conflate speech with yelling?

Milo has a tendency to tweet in all caps. Why do conservatives have a tendency to make oddly specific questions and then ignore the answer they previously requested?

kek is a Sup Forums god. you're letting your reddit show.

If a nigger niggers out in a Wendys and starts hooting and yelling at random people, and I say "hey, someone should do something about that nigger" then yes, I should absolutely be allowed to continue eating in wendys as the staff deals with the unruly nigger.

Ah, so semantics? He said something they didn't like so they deny him, and the cake fags wanted their faggy cake but it went against the owners "terms of service"

There was actually a study that showed uncut dicks are more pleasurable for women (And yourself of course)

I turn my back on the internet for one day and you people already managed to bring another black woman to tears.

Bet it was all gamergaters, too.

It's a shame so much of the insane, irrational left can't understand this, because they want to chimp out in Wendys without consequences.