Final film???

Wow, is this the final film???

Please tell me that this is the final film because this is terrible send off if anything but at least it will die already.

If it's not then that's even more sad to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAoR4h6SQGg
variety.com/2016/film/box-office/ice-age-collision-course-box-office-1201816064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trusting rotten tomatoes

Oh yeah, I'm a Rotten Tomatotes guy. I only see FRESH movies. Ghostbusters (2016), Guardians of the Galaxy, Fast and Furious, the list goes on...

GotG is good though, faggot.

The only good ice age movie was the first one desu

>GotG is good

This is my favorite meme.

ICE AGE 5: MAMMOTHS FROM MARS
ICE AGE 6: SID TAKES A SHIT
ICE AGE 7: MEET THE MAMMALS
ICE 8
AGE 9

youtube.com/watch?v=eAoR4h6SQGg

Final film? I thought this was another sequel/reboot of a forgotten kids flick.

There is seriously more than one Ice Age movie?

I cringed throughout all that movie

All capshit except TDK and maybe Deadpool is bad

Riami Spider-Man is capeshit kino.

>Hasn't even been released in the US yet and it's already taken in more than its budget.

>second and third film made about ~880 million

Jesus whatever they're doing to milk this shit it's certainly working.

those ones are terrible too retard

inside out is the best all around movie of that group though. It "bombed" in the US because it wasn't progressive enough and was at the least bittersweet if not sad.

I watched it already. I remember 1 being funny, 2 being bad and 3 being surprinsingly good. Never watched 4. In fact I didn't even know it existed.
As far as 5 go, it's shit. Probably the worse in the series for sure. It just doesn't work. There are so many characters that Diego barely gets screen time and he is one of the original 3.

How mad can they be about ghostbusters? Fucking critic cunts.

Holy shit 134 million already, not even an American release yet, budget 100 million, first link on google when typing in ice age collision box office? "Ghostbusters blasts ice age in the uk box office" ~ The Guardian.

You can't even make this shit up.

The Ice Age is dead already fox, no more studio demanded sequels!

If we're lucky, we might get all the way up to 1C3

deadpool was awful

"G-Ghostbusters didn't fail."
Can't make this shit up.

Apparently Russia loves the Ice Age films, can't get enough of them. These films aren't made for Americans, they're made so Hollywood can get those sweet, sweet rubles.

Seriously.

>It "bombed" in the US

are you fucking retarded? do you not understand box office numbers?

variety.com/2016/film/box-office/ice-age-collision-course-box-office-1201816064/

>The “Ice Age” series has historically been more popular with foreign crowds than domestic ones. The most recent installment, 2012’s “Continental Drift,” did 81.6% of its $877.2 million global total overseas, while its predecessor, 2009’s “Dawn of the Dinosaur,” picked up 77.8% of its $886.7 million worldwide haul in foreign markets.

thus the quotations. Do you have autism? It was supposed to be pixars next Toy story franchise. It did very well, just not up to us expectations. Didn't beat minions or ice age CD nor DotD in worldwide earnings. I NEVER said it was a flop.

I only watch them for the dumb squirrel.

>"Ghostbusters blasts ice age in the uk box office" ~ The Guardian.

> A UK opening of £2.69m plus £1.7m in Monday-to-Thursday preview

>At second place in the chart, Ice Age: Collision Course’s debut figure is £3.78m. However, a hefty £2.54m of that comes from two weekends of previews, including a chunk from Ireland and Scotland, where the film had already opened. Strip out the previews and Ice Age’s real weekend takings fall to £1.24m – just enough for fourth place.

>We'll count the Ghostbusters previews
>But the Ice Age ones? That's just unfair. We won't count them.

Are these people insane?

Wow. What a low rating.

So this mean Sup Forums loves it, right?

Animation Kino.

Why?

True. My female French professor adored that squirrel.