The Dragons on Game of Thrones are really Wyverns. You're all fucking stupid as shit

The Dragons on Game of Thrones are really Wyverns. You're all fucking stupid as shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gwvrr-M2pY
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Wyvern
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the same as saying "The birds on the farm are really chickens."

Wyverns are dragons.

What did he mean by this?

UM EXCUTHE ME WELL ACCORDING TO MY LIMITED EDITION DUNGEON MATHTER'TH GUIDE IT THAYS HERE THAT DRAGONTH HAVE *FOUR* LEGTH, RATHER THAN HAVING WINGTH ATH APPENDEGETH! THAT MEANTH THE CREATURETH IN YOUR NORMIE GAME OF THRONETH THERIETH WOULD BE *WYVERNTH* AND I WOULD APPRETHIATE IF YOU REFERRED TO THEM ATH THUCH! THANK YOU!

>Lions are lions, not cats
>Spiders are spiders, not arachnids
>trucks are trucks, not vehicles

*tipping intensifies*

>going by Harry Potter lore

He's right though.

Okay you tell me all about dragons and I'll tell you what a vagina feels like.

How do you kill vampires, user.
>Light, a stake to the-
NO, you don't kill vampires, they don't fucking exist!

if you know the difference between a dragon and other types of dragons you are a fucking manchild niggerfaggot who needs to grow up

I like dragons and I also like wyverns. Do you know why studios choose to go with the "wyvern" design? It's because a creature with four limbs plus wings makes no sense anatomically. The traditional dragon design looks cool, but is too hard to animate in a realistic way because nothing in the real world evolved to have a body like that.

B T F O
T
F
O

R E K T
E
K
T

How do you pronounce Wyvern?

Honestly what the fuck

THEY'RE NOT ELVES MOM. THEY'RE VULCANS

whose lore are you going by lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=8gwvrr-M2pY
looks fine

why vern

Wyverns are a type of dragon.

GOD DAMMIT MOM I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI HOT POCKETS! MOM I DON'T LIKE THOSE! NOW GO BACK TO THE STORE, RETURN THOSE NASTY FUCKING THINGS, AND GET THE MEATBALL ONES LIKE I TOLD YOU! JESUS CHRIST DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE?! I NEED TO RE-CATALOG MY CAST-IRON WARHAMMER FIGURINES TONIGHT, AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE FOCUSED ENOUGH WITHOUT MY FUCKING MEATBALL MARINARA HOT POCKETS! JESUS FUCK!

>6 limbs
>not an insect

>whose lore am I going by?
Only the authority...AD&D.

I wish I hadn't watched this retarded scene.
You can't even see the dragon's body.
Please never post anything ever again.

ASOIAF already has Wyvern's familia.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Wyvern

>a wyvern is a dumb lizard
>a dragon is an intelligent creature tied in with the magic of Faerun

yo man thats really fuckin cool

Dragons are supposed to be sentient and pretty intelligent.
Wyverns are mindless beasts

those are worms fyi

They are both types of dragons.
It's like comparing a wolf to a dog. Maybe some dragons are feral, and some wyverns are smart. Maybe some wyverns have tiny little T-Rex arms and maybe some dragons have no arms at all, just wings.
It's FICTION. Artists can design fictional things however they want. Luckily, TSR/WotC doesn't have a copywright on the word "dragon".

You know that Shae whore Tyrion was banging and how irl she's a German actress? When George R R Martin gave her a tour through his house (on tv or whatever), he explained he wanted his dragons to be realistic, and as no flying creature irl has 4 legs, he didn't want his dragons to have 4 legs.
Basically what this guy said except it was GRRM's decision: