To be honest. this looks like it will be the most fun capeshit movie in a while. go ahead. mock me

to be honest. this looks like it will be the most fun capeshit movie in a while. go ahead. mock me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OLBWeWSjECQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i agree

I agree. It doesn't look so bad apart from the director's obvious shilling.

Yea it will probably be pretty dec.

Shill thread successful!

10 Cents have been added to your account!

>FUN

Making Deadshot arbitrarily black seems to have gone completely unnoticed by Sup Forums, even /pol for fucks sake.

Is it just because we all love Will Smiff?

Deadshot doesnt have a proper race, lmao. I believe theres a animation where he's black (i think assault on arkham).

hes not iconic so who cares
leto looks grand in this
right chumarinos?

>Chris Evans does his best Fouseytube impression

This will be the most Reddit movie of the year

Just watched this from the other thread

youtu.be/OLBWeWSjECQ

And said to myself 'You know what? This looks fun.'

So yeah, agreed.

in aoa he was mexican or something like that.

Only the worst kind of racist would be bothered by that kind of thing. Will Smith is a pretty cool guy, I like seeing him in movies.

>director's obvious shilling

agreed, it's utterly beyond the pale for a director to try to get people to see his movie, what a putz.

looks like a meme movie made specifically for the average reddit user

>Every thread must be about how much we hate movies or we're shilling

why are you even on this board?

mista j

great post, no really, A+ effort kid.

how exactly is this movie "reddit"?

The more I see Joker the more it bothers me.

The appearance is already ridiculous, but he also is trying to emulate Ledger's Joker, instead of just making it his own. I think hes going to be the most disappointing part of the movie honestly

Because Sup Forums hates it, therefore it is reddit.

At least Memepool was rated R
This movies going to be reddit to 11

i find this a weird opinion, i don't get Ledger from him at all

It really looks like that, no mocking from me dude.
Kinda like Sabotage, with supervillians...and done right.

>guys what do you think about the movie
>my contention

>what do i think?
>it'll be reddit xd

off yourselves

i get just a hint, looks good tho, joe

watch the most recent joker trailer. He's trying hard to be like him, he even does the exact same voice

But Sup Forums loves Marvel movies and they are openly in your face made to please reddit.

nice summary, Montgomery

let it go, DCucks. just let it go

> will smith

> black

Lol you almost had me user

ive seen it and i just don't see it. i mean there are going to be a few similarities, they are playing the same character you know

Based on the poster it looks like Enchantress will be the real villain

Will Suicide Squad be Game of The Year movie?

No.
He tries to hard...

Compare the original trailer to the 'final international trailer' from last week. It went from dark, eery and sinister to quick talking smart asses. The soundtrack in the original trailer also matched it perfectly. And the most recent shit. Bohemian Rhapsody. Ballroom Blitz. I can almost guarantee that they will feature Joan Jett's 'Reputation'. This film was going to fit perfectly with Man of Steel, but now I think that BvS had the studio scrambling to remake scenes. Im not calling boom or bust. I just think the original would've been 10x better.

>I just think the original would've been 10x better.
You mean another grimdark edgefest?

Don't worry, people are saying the upbeat tone is just for the trailer and the movie itself remains gritty.

NO YOURE WRONG

I strongly suspect the trailers are wilfully misleading as to the tone and direction of the film.

Plus the Joker is a mess.

Wild Smiff is an honorary aryan.

Did you forget about Deadpool?

This. The Comic Con trailer made me not want to see the movie. Even if it is gonna be MOMS, I'll take it if it means something different.

moms?

They had to do reshoots to make it more fun, so it probably won't be. It'll be overly serious with a few edited jokes, muddling the movie's tone either way.
It didn't at first

Moms?!

Has suicide squad got the second most transparent shilling campaign in Sup Forums history?

Will Smith is white

Have fun going to bed tonight.

it's because he wears a mask and plugsuit in the comics

>people need to shill on Sup Forums otherwise it wont make a profit

ill never understand this "shill" meme

Nope.

I freaked tbqh

It's not just shilling on Sup Forums though. Large MNCs with expensive products to push are well documented in hiring social media marketing firms that use a wide range of tactics. Were you not here for 'hella f*cking epic' for example? This sort of thing works and is incredibly cheap, of course it's used.

yeah but why would someone shill vietnamese graffiti boards?

t. someone who worked in the movie

>PG 13
Dropped

Holy shit, dude, you might be on to a new meme. Keep it up, ya renegade!

how mature of you to judge a movie based solely on the content rating.

This Vietnamese graffiti board has more hits than most Facebook pages, sub reddits and Twitter accounts, costs nothing to sign up to and thanks to its anonymous posting can be effectively manoeuvred in to thinking a certain thing with a very small amount of posters.